Let's talk about anything TWD related! (memes, theories, ships, etc.)

Comments

• How do you think they cooked those fish and rabbits they caught? They definitely don't have oil, so they didn't fry the fish. They don't have the right knives to fillet them either. I have no idea how you even cook or serve rabbit meat. :D

• Omar did everything.

Dex-Starr posted: »

How do you think they cooked those fish and rabbits they caught? They definitely don't have oil, so they didn't fry the fish. They don't have the right knives to fillet them either. I have no idea how you even cook or serve rabbit meat.

• Then how do you think he did it

NexusFire posted: »

Omar did everything.

• Chef Omar never reveals his secret

Then how do you think he did it

• He's Omar. He just does it.

Then how do you think he did it

• We didn't see Omar preparing the entire meal, just stirring the pot. They probably have the tools to fillet and skin animals but we just didn't see it.

How do you think they cooked those fish and rabbits they caught? They definitely don't have oil, so they didn't fry the fish. They don't have the right knives to fillet them either. I have no idea how you even cook or serve rabbit meat.

• All you need is a knife, bro. Doesn't need to be a Gordon Ramsay quality cut as long as you get the edible parts out.

• To this day it bothers me why Telltale killed Mariana, a likeable character with potential to develop for the sake of Gabe, a whiny bitch who developed in no way shape or form and solely existed to be an annoying, insufferable liability

• Okay, let me ask: how could/should Mariana have developed?

Clemenem posted: »

To this day it bothers me why Telltale killed Mariana, a likeable character with potential to develop for the sake of Gabe, a whiny bitch who developed in no way shape or form and solely existed to be an annoying, insufferable liability

• Can't believe the hot topic to this day is ships....it's driving me mad

• I was a huge instigator of the Violetine vs Clouis ship war, but it grew way out of proportion, and now i'm kinda sick of it myself. It may have died down a bit, but when ep. 2 releases, it'll rev back up.

Can't believe the hot topic to this day is ships....it's driving me mad

• She could have been affected by Gabe's death and have the choice between choosing David or Javier reside in her emotional conflict, turning her from optimistic and nice girl, to a more cynical hardened survivor

DabigRG posted: »

Okay, let me ask: how could/should Mariana have developed?

• edited September 2018

Good to see one of the more blatant issues with her inclusion holds true.

Nah, we needed some idealism in this series with that installment and while it is a shame her already superfluous character was unnecessarily killed off, I much prefer the reverse [idea] that is what we got.

And/or not having her in at all. That'd have been better.

Clemenem posted: »

She could have been affected by Gabe's death and have the choice between choosing David or Javier reside in her emotional conflict, turning her from optimistic and nice girl, to a more cynical hardened survivor

• edited September 2018

Kenny turning insane and drowning himself in a lake will always be my head canon for his fate, if you choose to let him kill Jane and leave Kenny behind or if you choose to stay in Wellington in the S2 endings.

I have absolutely no hope for his return if his character status ends up being unknown.

• Kenny turning insane and drowning himself in a lake will always be my head canon for his fate
    I have absolutely no hope for his return if his character status ends up being unknown.

I appreciate your existence

Findagon posted: »

Kenny turning insane and drowning himself in a lake will always be my head canon for his fate, if you choose to let him kill Jane and leave

• edited September 2018

I appreciate your existence

Ty comrade.

Kenny turning insane and drowning himself in a lake will always be my head canon for his fate I have absolutely no hope for his return if his character status ends up being unknown. I appreciate your existence

• I’d actually lol so hard if the teenage romance trophy was actually for Gabe returning for a forced Gabentine romance

• Ship of the century, am i right?

Melton23 posted: »

I’d actually lol so hard if the teenage romance trophy was actually for Gabe returning for a forced Gabentine romance

• Nah, that would have to be Rosietine

Leegendary posted: »

Ship of the century, am i right?

• Well, I ship willytine so

Nah, that would have to be Rosietine

• Ugh...

@Leegendary Well, I ship willytine so

And they say love at first sight doesn't exist

I’d actually lol so hard if the teenage romance trophy was actually for Gabe returning for a forced Gabentine romance

• Did you know?:
    I fucking HATE Eleanor?

• I really want Omar to make a pepperoni and sausage pizza. And to throw in a little bit of fun, have Violet be the delivery boy and bring it to Clementine and Louis at the front gate :D
    Oh how I can only dream of such a scene

• Again, only this time its ANF Clem. If I could've made it any better, I would've, but lack the skill to do so.

• I think it looks good. I love the colours.

Again, only this time its ANF Clem. If I could've made it any better, I would've, but lack the skill to do so.

• What the hell is her eye makin me think of?

Again, only this time its ANF Clem. If I could've made it any better, I would've, but lack the skill to do so.

• I don't think I ever openly said this, but Violet's [PS4?] profile pic did a bit to assuage my issues with her.

• There are a wide variety of cooking oils from plant sources
    olive oil, palm oil, soybean oil, canola oil, corn oil, peanut oil and other vegetable oils.

• What if they only had petroleum? :D

Hersani posted: »

There are a wide variety of cooking oils from plant sources olive oil, palm oil, soybean oil, canola oil, corn oil, peanut oil and other vegetable oils.

• Gabe should've been the one choosing whether to Chase After David or Save New Richmond based on your choices and relationship.

• Is there much Lily "fanart" out there as of this recording? How much do you think this upcoming episode will arouse a change in that?

• @Dex-Starr the Lilly hate thread has been closed.. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

• I have complete dominion over the mods. I see something I don't like, I give them "the look", they handle it. It's that simple.

@Dex-Starr the Lilly hate thread has been closed.. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

• I want to say some mean stuff to you but from what I see I'd rather stay nice to you.

I have complete dominion over the mods. I see something I don't like, I give them "the look", they handle it. It's that simple.

• This meddling kid

I have complete dominion over the mods. I see something I don't like, I give them "the look", they handle it. It's that simple.

• That'd be the wise thing to do. Also, we like to keep up on appearances, so if you ever see a mod enforcing rules on me, it's to keep people from realising all the power isn't in their hands.

I want to say some mean stuff to you but from what I see I'd rather stay nice to you.

• That's smart.

That'd be the wise thing to do. Also, we like to keep up on appearances, so if you ever see a mod enforcing rules on me, it's to keep people from realising all the power isn't in their hands.

• I wish Skybound would let DontNod produce their own version of The Walking Dead :/

• Who?

I wish Skybound would let DontNod produce their own version of The Walking Dead

• Who is dontnod

I wish Skybound would let DontNod produce their own version of The Walking Dead

Sign in to comment in this discussion.