Let's talk about anything TWD related! (memes, theories, ships, etc.)

Comments

• This is the 3rd time you've had no idea what I was talking about.

DabigRG posted: »

Who?

• Why are Tim and Eric yelling at Carl?

Dex-Starr posted: »

This is the 3rd time you've had no idea what I was talking about.

• The creative geniuses who brought us the game that puts Telltale's TWD to shame.

Hersani posted: »

Who is dontnod

• He brought Zach a bird as a welcome back gift, and it gave him some PTSD of when his last bird was getting fucked :D .

Why are Tim and Eric yelling at Carl?

• Why is there a hippie in the background?

He brought Zach a bird as a welcome back gift, and it gave him some PTSD of when his last bird was getting fucked :D .

...K.

The creative geniuses who brought us the game that puts Telltale's TWD to shame.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

Why is there a hippie in the background?

Because that hippie, who replaced Max, went off the map some years before the start of LiS1. Max and Chloe went searching for her a while after Max returned to Arcadia Bay from Seattle. Her absence played a huge roll in the game
    You should definitely buy it. Great soundtrack, great vibes, great characters, great town, great dialogue, great everything.

Why is there a hippie in the background? He brought Zach a bird as a welcome back gift, and it gave him some PTSD of when his last bird was getting fucked . ...K.

• get this trash outta my face

The creative geniuses who brought us the game that puts Telltale's TWD to shame.

• Ah

who replaced Max

Spoiler?

Why is there a hippie in the background? Because that hippie, who replaced Max, went off the map some years before the start of LiS1

• It's only a spoiler if you intend to play. Do you? Huh? HUHHHHHH?!

Ah who replaced Max Spoiler?

• I might watch it one day if I'm really bored and curious.

It's only a spoiler if you intend to play. Do you? Huh? HUHHHHHH?!

• if I'm really bored and curious

.........how dare you....I've heard enough.

I might watch it one day if I'm really bored and curious.

• Okay, so this thread is turning from The Walking Dead to Life is Strange.

• You mean LiS is better than TWD?

• Yup.

sss2017 posted: »

You mean LiS is better than TWD?

• In what matters?

Yup.

• So, Tenvin or Rubin?

• lol

Jayroen posted: »

lol

• Classic xD

lol

• Man, Dex is constantly gonna try and plug his love for LiS over TWD but none of us are having it.. lol

• Which is why I’d make a better mod than Dex :trollface:

Ghetsis posted: »

Man, Dex is constantly gonna try and plug his love for LiS over TWD but none of us are having it.. lol

• AJ is an angel, he is the best thing to come of this game and is much better than before, when he was just a liability. And your arguement for defending Gabe is the most unreasonable arguement that has little relation to the plot/narrative. And no, the world is full of Gabes. Perhaps 8 years down the line we'd get somewhat suicidal, but calling the majority of us full of Gabes and Bens is quite dense. I'm sure few people would be dying around us, and if they did, I'd be prepared to run away from them, and after a day of realising the severity of the situation, I'd venture into my city and go Walker-Hunting to slay all the walkers. Then, we'd make sure that civilisation is still going like before; biscuits and cereals still being made, clothes and weapons still being made etc. And then the government would enforce a rule that those who die would need to be 'taken care of' before burial.

Melton23 posted: »

Which is why I’d make a better mod than Dex

• Lol where did THAT come from. Me thinks you’re seeing things cos you’re looking at the wrong post ?

AJ is an angel, he is the best thing to come of this game and is much better than before, when he was just a liability. And your arguement f

• I'd vote your communist ass over Dex's any day.

• Oh I was just testing if you could cope and understand my opinions without being so mopey about it like Dex, always bringing up LiS in the middle of nowhere (not a very respectable deed for someone running for mod)

Lol where did THAT come from. Me thinks you’re seeing things cos you’re looking at the wrong post ?

• Most of my responses must be memified. I will now consider a position to be the rightful ruler of the telltale forums a truly beneficial contributor to this here society.

Oh I was just testing if you could cope and understand my opinions without being so mopey about it like Dex, always bringing up LiS in the middle of nowhere (not a very respectable deed for someone running for mod)

• Did telltale forget about Molly? Or even Christa? I really wanted molly back

• So Joan has been added to the Complete Monster category on TVTropes. Fuck.

• What do you mean fuck, she should be added to the "spare one dimensional villains that nobody gives a shit about" category.

So Joan has been added to the Complete Monster category on TVTropes. Fuck.

• That'll show him to speak negatively of me.

Man, Dex is constantly gonna try and plug his love for LiS over TWD but none of us are having it.. lol

• As for the rest of you, learn from his mistake, or else you'll end up just like him. Mwahahaha!

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited September 2018

...What was that? I don't think I read that correctly.

I'd vote your communist ass over Dex's any day.

@Jayroen Say no more :)

• Cause that's an official seal for the fact that her character was completely flushed down the drain.

Also, I'll take that means Carver belongs there even more.

DanteTimes2 posted: »

What do you mean fuck, she should be added to the "spare one dimensional villains that nobody gives a shit about" category.

• edited September 2018

You don’t think I’ll be the best mod? How about I leak an unfinished image that I’m working on for my promotional piece.

Oof. Absolutely unbeatable. This alone is enough to get me elected but the time is not right.

...What was that? I don't think I read that correctly. I'd vote your communist ass over Dex's any day. @Jayroen Say no more

• Everyone knows Bronies don't have the strength to be in control :D

You don’t think I’ll be the best mod? How about I leak an unfinished image that I’m working on for my promotional piece. (Spoiler) Oof. Absolutely unbeatable. This alone is enough to get me elected but the time is not right.

• How would you know if that was a MLP haircut? Hmm? Got something u wanna confess? ?

Everyone knows Bronies don't have the strength to be in control

• um...??

How would you know if that was a MLP haircut? Hmm? Got something u wanna confess? ?

• edited September 2018

@Dex-Starr there's a new trailer for LiS 2! I must say that it looks actually fine.

• Got em

um...??

• Cursed Image here,

whoever knows what this is gets a cookie btw

Sign in to comment in this discussion.