Let's talk about anything TWD related! (memes, theories, ships, etc.)

Comments

• Yo, Fergie(@Fangirl101), you still here?

• Anyone else though Louis was playing Just a Friend if you followed him?

• How Lily survived that IED is no miracle......

• I enjoy the game the story is interesting, hoping they will finish.

• The [Walk away] option with Rosie is painful

• I wish Jane was still around. I wonder how her and Lily would've reacted to eachother

• "You like yellow jackets, crappy haircuts, and telling people that protecting others will drag you down too?"

Dex-Starr posted: »

I wish Jane was still around. I wonder how her and Lily would've reacted to eachother

• Moment of truth--I'm crossin over, bois...!

• Ben reminds me of Bertholdt and Violet reminds me of Annie from AOT.

• I don't who the first guy is, but I know exactly who you're talking about [also] thanks to SGB.
    She's still better looking.-

Ben reminds me of Bertholdt and Violet reminds me of Annie from AOT.

• Fate was tempted.

DabigRG posted: »

A bit surprised we haven't had spammers yet

• It would've been so cool If Clem, Brody, Violet, and Ruby had went on that little road trip Brody wanted to go on. It would've been their little Girl's night out but....you know, during the day because it's....dangerous during the night......

• We can get Skybound to make that a dlc. :wink:

It would've been so cool If Clem, Brody, Violet, and Ruby had went on that little road trip Brody wanted to go on. It would've been their little Girl's night out but....you know, during the day because it's....dangerous during the night......

• So while looking for my older posts on unknown charactesr, I found this thread from talking about Carlos and Chuck.
    While Chuck is obviously an "Eh, probably" thing to say, I will say the first reply regarding how Sarah would react is interesting and it's a scenario I never really thought about.

• edited November 2018

Query: What happens when the Cabin Group really get into Suda51?
    This.

• Walter's whole world came crashing down once he found out Nick no-scoped Matthew on Bridge. He was so angry but couldn't do anything about it. Next thing you know he got spawn killed by Carver.

• You know, lookin back, I am honestly kinda shocked they gave the smoking scene to Bonnie and not Jane.

• I had a theory before episode 2 came out that the raiders were cannibals, or even rapists.

• I had a theory before episode 2 came out that the raiders were cannibals, or even rapists.

• Was this based of your first impression of Abel :D

I had a theory before episode 2 came out that the raiders were cannibals, or even rapists.

• Well that, the walkers with different colored eyes, and the fact that two pretty white girls were traded in exchange for leaving the others alone.

Was this based of your first impression of Abel

• Fair.

Well that, the walkers with different colored eyes, and the fact that two pretty white girls were traded in exchange for leaving the others alone.

• Better not hold my breath waiting for something BIG to happen this season. I just really hope this season ends with several big bangs

• edited November 2018

Lilky is BIG so there’s that moment for ya.

Better not hold my breath waiting for something BIG to happen this season. I just really hope this season ends with several big bangs

• I wanna make a reboot of TWD, but with seasons 1 and 2, along with ANF, all in one single released game. I swear to god, it'd be the best walking dead game.

• Woah, Kenny. Who made this?

• Okay, that looks pretty cool.

Woah, Kenny. Who made this?

• If you’re on the naughty list you get salt licks.

• Ash Ketchum meets Ol’ Saint Nick?

• edited December 2018

Why is Joan wearing army pants and a Christmas sweater?

• Marlon is a disgrace to all men around the world and those before him. How tf do get your ass beat by a girl? I'm not saying a girl can't kick ass, but he just accepted it. You're never supposed to let that shit fly.

• Reason #1: Clem is stronger than the average person
    Reason #2: Marlon was ready to give up before she went for the gun, so he just let it happen after the first knee to the stomach
    Reason #3: Marlon was a bitch this whole time and only pretended to be strong for the group. Kuddos for him keeping up the act for 8 years.

Marlon is a disgrace to all men around the world and those before him. How tf do get your ass beat by a girl? I'm not saying a girl can't kick ass, but he just accepted it. You're never supposed to let that shit fly.

• I love how did the Meme and Fun thread get inevitably locked, but Ghetsis just straight up commented on it like it's a not very interesting anime he's watching on Netflix. :lol:

• So much for your defense @MRSHYGUY45 ?

• Why are you still here?

So much for your defense @MRSHYGUY45 ?

• Because i’m needed by my people

Why are you still here?

• edited December 2018

NOOOOOOO!

Days worth of memes are gone!

So much for your defense @MRSHYGUY45 ?

• Man, it's so dead around here anymore.
    Might as well be the Wolf section.

• Doesn't help that this site doesn't work on most browsers without some tweaking :confused:

Man, it's so dead around here anymore. Might as well be the Wolf section.

• Oh, really? Fuck.

Doesn't help that this site doesn't work on most browsers without some tweaking

Sign in to comment in this discussion.