Let's talk about anything TWD related! (memes, theories, ships, etc.)

167891012»

Comments

• The forum found peace when he was erased, don’t influence the mods pls pls ?

DabigRG posted: »

Hey yo @Dex-Starr, you still alive and not erased?

• Damn.
    I'm actually halfway through the Tournament of Power.

Melton23 posted: »

The forum found peace when he was erased, don’t influence the mods pls pls ?

• Congratulations, mane ?

Damn. I'm actually halfway through the Tournament of Power.

• So I'm actually throwing together a quick outline of Above the Law from what notes I already had saved and realized I have no idea where to put any of Clint's backstory.

• Anyone play any Telltale Games lately?

• edited July 2019

So I just went and joined the twdg discord server and oh boy what a fucking shit hole; it's complete chaos there. Compared to the discord server, this community is heaven
    I guess that's what you get when 800 people are in one server

• I still remember when people would repeatedly PM me a Discord link two years ago. I continually avoided really even considering joining it, nevermind that I wasn't on Discord to begin with.

So I just went and joined the twdg discord server and oh boy what a fucking shit hole; it's complete chaos there. Compared to the discord server, this community is heaven I guess that's what you get when 800 people are in one server

• It used to be pretty cool. Then, more and more joined that weren't from the communities and became the flustercluck of other cultures it is now. Probably why @4k60fpsHDR stopped advertising it here. I left my DJ status there behind because I didn't know wtf was going on half the time.

So I just went and joined the twdg discord server and oh boy what a fucking shit hole; it's complete chaos there. Compared to the discord server, this community is heaven I guess that's what you get when 800 people are in one server

• I think that's the one yeah.

• Sup 377.

I think that's the one yeah.

• edited July 2019

Sup Dabig.

Sup 377.

• Still dragging along a bit, by whatever thread.

Sup Dabig.

• I've been considering registering to other forums like Reddit for a while, as well as alternative usernames. What are some other places that might be not only prolific, but secure?
    (Not sure I'm gonna bother with Walking Dead stuff though)

• Decided to delve back through my comments to see when I joined. It was July 17, 2016 around 18:43, according to what is now 1001 pages of comments.

• So, how far along is the next review @Feedingfrenzy91?

• Review? If you mean character bio that should come out tomorrow.

So, how far along is the next review @Feedingfrenzy91?

• Alright, alright, alright.

Review? If you mean character bio that should come out tomorrow.

• So who here is on Reddit?

• We got Poogs, VengefulKenny as a mod for r/TheWalkingDeadGame, TripleKillionare, Uh..that all the ones I can think of. By the way what's your u/?

So who here is on Reddit?

• Oh, that's right. I forgot those two were some of the ones who brought it up before.
    My u/?

We got Poogs, VengefulKenny as a mod for r/TheWalkingDeadGame, TripleKillionare, Uh..that all the ones I can think of. By the way what's your u/?

• Username

Oh, that's right. I forgot those two were some of the ones who brought it up before. My u/?

• Oh yeah.
    Eh, to be honest, I've been thinking about washing my hands of the TWD.

Ghetsis posted: »

Username

• Any subreddits you've been taking particular interest in?

Oh yeah. Eh, to be honest, I've been thinking about washing my hands of the TWD.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.