Let's talk about anything TWD related! (memes, theories, ships, etc.)

Comments

• It’s fitting how the walking dead is what kicked off telltale, as well as the fact it is also telltale’s final encore

• Uh, no it wasn't. I don't remember what it was exactly, but it wasn't the Walking Dead.

Melton23 posted: »

It’s fitting how the walking dead is what kicked off telltale, as well as the fact it is also telltale’s final encore

• Nah, it was the walking dead. Kick off meaning not literally starting the company, kick off as in gathering the majority of the fan base

DabigRG posted: »

Uh, no it wasn't. I don't remember what it was exactly, but it wasn't the Walking Dead.

• Sheesh, it's so muted here. Didn't budge for hours.

• Okay, so when this popped up during an image plugin, I thought it was...something else.

• I...how?

Okay, so when this popped up during an image plugin, I thought it was...something else.

• I was looking for the artist of that Sarah image I used in the meme thread and this popped up as a related one, for some reason.
    And when I saw Carl's hand reaching over on the thumbnail version of the image that Google uses...yeah.

Melton23 posted: »

I...how?

• So I was combing through my questions thread for older information and I came across this prompt from @Cocoa2736 as well as my answer to it:

If every character had their own "spirit animal" what animal do you think would represent each character?

Just for the sake of a quick answer since I would like to genuinely think about this a little more I'm gonna be editting this a lot, so I apologize:
    Clementine= Moth
    Kenny=Basset Hound and/or Pit Bull
    Duck=Duck
    Alvin=American Black Bear
    Sarah=Italian Greyhound(Or more contextually, an impractical but sensitive Galgo Español)
    Carver=Grey Wolf
    Javier=Bobcat?
    Gabe=Havanese

• Holy fuck, I just realized Okoye is Michonne!

• Something of a plug here, but Telltale fans circa 2014 might wanna contest my query here.

• This honestly isn't even me reaching. When I saw him screaming with his hands on his head after his father got killed, it reminded me of this

(0:45)

• Oh wow. Kinda feel bad about this meme waitin to happen.

• Some of the thumbnails on Youtube videos for certain choices are hilarious.

• edited January 2019

Oh god, the THINGS you overlook...!

Also, Danielle wasn't little.

• So I was lookin through some of my old stuff for here and I realized something about Ava.
    One aspect of her that I theorized back when was the idea of her being something of a fatalist, if a slightly flippant one. Upon reflection, I realized that if anything, she's ultimately an anti-nihilist when it comes down to it.

• Besides her decking Tripp in the face that checks out. Ava is my kind of character.

So I was lookin through some of my old stuff for here and I realized something about Ava. One aspect of her that I theorized back when was

• Self-defense. He's lucky that's all he got.
    Why do you cite that, though?

Besides her decking Tripp in the face that checks out. Ava is my kind of character.

• I would freaking love if they made a Walking Dead comic miniseries or something based on the game. I doubt they would because it would make our choices irrelevant, but even if they did some side story or prequel or sequel or something, that would be awesome.

• Kirkman should put the Delta in the comics or something,i mean they're literally irrelevant in this game,we know nothing about them,so yeah i think he could do something interesting with them.

Pyreflie posted: »

I would freaking love if they made a Walking Dead comic miniseries or something based on the game. I doubt they would because it would make

• Yes, anything will do or else it's back to whatever absurd thought that comes to my head. ?

Pyreflie posted: »

I would freaking love if they made a Walking Dead comic miniseries or something based on the game. I doubt they would because it would make

• Yeah, give the commonwealth something to fight with besides themselves.

iFoRias posted: »

Kirkman should put the Delta in the comics or something,i mean they're literally irrelevant in this game,we know nothing about them,so yeah i think he could do something interesting with them.

• Considered doing a strawpoll type thing as extra motivation last night. But that can wait for when I'm actually legit ready again, since I already have a backlog of things to do under similar mindsets.

• You know, I never cared the guy, but I never really noticed how Mitch was wearing a red shirt with a blue jacket.

• o......kay????

You know, I never cared the guy, but I never really noticed how Mitch was wearing a red shirt with a blue jacket.

• Goes to show how faded the game's models can be without adequate light to the scene.

Dex-Starr posted: »

o......kay????

• Speakin of memes, I've got a whole week set up to go after my backlog got deleted for the umpteenth time.
    Stay tuned. :wink:

• After you shoot that one guy in the neck with your bow, he drops his M1 Carbine. Louis could’ve used it to defend us when Minnie knocked out Clem.

• i dead ass wondered the same thing like shits right there pick that shit up fam DAMN

After you shoot that one guy in the neck with your bow, he drops his M1 Carbine. Louis could’ve used it to defend us when Minnie knocked out Clem.

• Exactly. The guy might as well have thrown it out the fucking window

Poogers555 posted: »

i dead ass wondered the same thing like shits right there pick that shit up fam DAMN

• The "final" voice work was recorded about two weeks ago.

• Clem's gotten into hella fights this season

• Clementine vs Marlon
    • Clementine vs Abel
    • Clementine vs Violet
    • Clementine vs Minerva
    • Clementine vs Lily
  • Boy, you see some of the funniest exchanges while digging through old threads from time to time.

• Yes! I've really enjoyed the fight scenes this season, Clem can kick some serious butt. Even that scene at the beginning of episode two where Clementine and AJ are leaving the funeral, Mitch jumps in front of you with a knife and you can choose to disarm him. I'm like, bring it!

Clem's gotten into hella fights this season * Clementine vs Marlon * Clementine vs Abel * Clementine vs Violet * Clementine vs Minerva * Clementine vs Lily

• Just took a bunch of screenshots over the last hour or so. Stay tuned for their eventual purpose down the road.
    And I say down the road and not soon because procrastination is sneaky.

• tfw DabigRG tells you he has something in store for us

Just took a bunch of screenshots over the last hour or so. Stay tuned for their eventual purpose down the road. And I say down the road and not soon because procrastination is sneaky.

• Ma boi!
    People who knew me probably have a good idea what they are.
    I was gonna confirm or deny an answer, but I'll let you stew.

tfw DabigRG tells you he has something in store for us

• Thanks friend

Ma boi! People who knew me probably have a good idea what they are. I was gonna confirm or deny an answer, but I'll let you stew.

• I'm trying to decide if I should maybe bring back my character investment thread yet again despite swearing off doing so or if I should make/use another thread to talk about something.

• Okay, after having a number of plans delayed this weekend, I think I'm gonna try to actually finish some half ready stuff so I can get back to posting.
    With that said, I think I'll start with something of minimal effort for it's own sake since it's available.

• I just found another Youtube channel that makes certain videos. How lucrative for me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.