Let's talk about anything TWD related! (memes, theories, ships, etc.)

Comments

• edited March 2019

Again, nice gif but how does a boat collision relate to what happened in TFS?

Edit: That does make Kenny sad

DabigRG posted: »

. . .

• What does this hand gesture mean?

• I don't get it. please explain.
    I'm assuming Omar, instead of actually cooking it in the pot, he used it as fuel for the flames?

Dex-Starr posted: »

!!!!

• I have an obsession of wanting Clementine to say “I’ve got bigger fish to fry” (super cheesy, I know?) and have expressed that want many times. Take that, along with with the picture provided, and you’ll be able to see what i’m getting at

MintBlue92 posted: »

I don't get it. please explain. I'm assuming Omar, instead of actually cooking it in the pot, he used it as fuel for the flames?

• You saw the meme thread.

Again, nice gif but how does a boat collision relate to what happened in TFS? Edit: That does make Kenny sad

• edited March 2019

I like the idea/theory that AJ is the reincarnation of Lee. Has no basis in reality but it's fun to think about.

Also the fact TT are pushing hard for a equivalent parallel of the S1 dynamic between Lee and Clem just makes me believe on a symbolic and metaphorical level AJ IS the reincarnation of Lee. Like from a conceptual standpoint, the writers were definitely doing a reversal and a callback.

• Alvin
    Alvi
    Alv
    Al
    A
    Al
    Ali
    Alit
    Alita

• With something(s) in real life seemingly taken care of, I intend to finally get a FA I've been wanting to do up tonight after planning it...well, since Suffer the Children came out, but I'm trying to figure out how I wanna structure it since it's probably 3 or so subtopics. Eh we'll see how it looks by 4, if we're lucky, I guess.

• Uh dun fucdup, potna, uh dun fucdup!

With something(s) in real life seemingly taken care of, I intend to finally get a FA I've been wanting to do up tonight after planning it...

• Are you uhhhh......you okay there, bud? It’s just that you....replied to yourself with..unintelligible...

Uh dun fucdup, potna, uh dun fucdup!

• I meant what I said there and look what [hasn't] happened.

Are you uhhhh......you okay there, bud? It’s just that you....replied to yourself with..unintelligible...

• I just came across something...well, not enlightening, but certainly a decent confirmation. Trying to figure out where to put it tomorrow.

• After a long delay, he's coming up...
    Good night

• Holy shit, guys, it's a miracle! Stay tuned on your sofa for an actually relevant post either tomorrow or Wednesday.

• Is it about......?

Holy shit, guys, it's a miracle! Stay tuned on your sofa for an actually relevant post either tomorrow or Wednesday.

• edited March 2019

Another Failed Aspiration(still might wanna come up with a more thorough rebrand).

Is it about......?

• Dat moment when you're finishing a TWD post and a related notification pops up with a Jurassic Park one under it.

• ngl I've been pretty hyped by this teaser campaign thing you've got going on here.

Holy shit, guys, it's a miracle! Stay tuned on your sofa for an actually relevant post either tomorrow or Wednesday.

• I don't know if I should feel complemented or laugh.

Pleasant to know someone is being entertained.

Ghetsis posted: »

ngl I've been pretty hyped by this teaser campaign thing you've got going on here.

• edited March 2019

I was up last night doing some extra research(which I'm sorta glad I did) for an FA on TFS I wanna have travel up for tomorrow. This one has been a longer time coming than the Willy one, though I hadn't actually been working on it until a few months ago.

• This week on unintentional hilarity, straight from TVTropes:

But then Marlon kills Brody with a flashlight.

• Probably would've been nice to start this day with what I said I would continue my streak with.

Ah well, I try to finish it and have it up when I get back from my travels tonight.

• edited March 2019

Hey, sorry I wasn't ready to post my next FA--despite things going sideways fairly early, I didn't actually use my time back to get it out there.
    I was actually up at this point finally working on it and I got the unexpectedly long background/recap information on the character almost finished, just working out the final sentences of that as I type. I still have the sum up of the wasted potential and the proposed scenario material to probably do tomorrow/this morning, which will probably be another three or so paragraphs.
    So we'll see the end result of that TFS backburner before sunset at the very latest and if I'm not mistaken, I think I know at least one person who might still appreciate the thought of it

EDOT: It's done. :sleeping:

• edited March 2019

So how ya'll doing this seven days?

• Rip the forums man move to discord B)

• So how are ya'll holding up as this last episode approaches?

• Wow, this place really is kinda empty lately.

Also, did a bunch of posts get deleted or something?

• Given how things have been looking for this site and weird I've generally been about getting things done, I'm thinking about doing an outline for my Above the Law rewrite for the sake of getting something out there.

• So, is this shit going up in 40 minutes or what?

• So no joke, my street lost power for over an hour. And just when I was finally fading into sleep, the maintenance truck drives by to check for more problems and 18 minutes later, the power clicks back on.

• Can I just say, looking through the last five proper posts in my Failed Aspirations thread, it's funny to think the only one someone liked was about Willy?

• If I can get it done in the next hour or so, I got a meme to go with another held off FA.

• Are you saying that because he's you.. know... urban?

I like the idea/theory that AJ is the reincarnation of Lee. Has no basis in reality but it's fun to think about. Also the fact TT are pus

• edited March 2019

Yeah, so hey, it's twenty-three o'clock.

Okay, listen, I got seriously sidetracked while writing the post on my old theory regarding Ruby--first it was the typical distractions of doing other things around the house or simply getting bored, but then I somehow got held up for about three hours helping a family member finally do something conclusive with their phone storage.
    The write-up itself, kinda like some of the others I've done recently, got it's structure expanded and shifted during the actual writing process as per what comprehensively flowed better. It's actually almost complete, with the last two paragraphs(ergo, the two that actually mattered) being hastily wrapped up so I can get it out there before midnight. In the meantime, I'll go ahead and post the "meme" I borrowed since it's loosely referential of a particular moment.

DabigRG up, over, and probably should be ready for bed.

If I can get it done in the next hour or so, I got a meme to go with another held off FA.

• This could probably go in General Chat, but I'll put it here for relevance
    So, funny story: I went into Gamestop today on a whim to waste a little time and maybe a game to consider. After a while of looking through Xbox One titles, I spotted Injustice 2 Legendary Edition for about $30 and decided to just get it.

So I walk up to counter behind two white guys talking with the guy working the register about Let's Go Pikachu&Eevee and wait another minute or so for my turn. Once they left and I placed the game on the counter, the guy told me that they actually have a BOGO deal going on for Xbox One and PS4 games currently. After a moment of hesitation, we have a knowing laugh and I spin around towards the One section in order to get another game.

I'll be damn if I couldn't think of another game I wanted or have any inclination to get. I skimmed the section two times before spotting Borderlands Handsome Pack, turned it around to see it doesn't include the first game, and put it back before continuing the search. I even texted my brother for any ideas, had to explain what BOGO means, and just got a "Ooooo and not really."

After continuing to look for what I assume was a total of five minutes, I also passed up [some other game series entry I can't recall] or a pricedropped Overwatch. I was getting a little fed up with not knowing what I wanted to get, as I had somewhere I needed to be by 2:30 and hadn't planned on even buying anything to begin with. So walking back over to the left side of the section and skimming my sight towards the bottom rack, what do I see but The Final Season's new cover fresh -3 days.

Now, as ya'll might recall, I had practically no intentions of buying the game before it's reveal up to around the time we were gonna get "The News." So I stopped there, made a face, and after a quarter of a minute thinking about both of my dilemmas, I kinda went "fuck it" and grabbed it. I went back to register, put it on the counter next to Injustice 2, and got out my wallet to look through my dollars in the time I waited for the guy to finish wrapping up his conversation with his coworker. Then he looked back before I did and said, "You sure you don't want to get a free game?

Come to find out, he actually said it's "Buy TWO and Get One Free!" I reacted accordingly to my apparent mishearing of the terms and when he asked if I whether I wanted the deal or not, I no muttered something about actually buying TFS and said, "No, I'm just getting Injustice." Of course, we still did some stuff about checking for an Powerup record, suggesting I capitalize on looking out for the next Mortal Combat, & then putting down some extra cash for Sonic Team Racing down the line that I sorta tuned out halfway and finally rang me up.

• You know you have a sad existence when you get into an argument over how you say warrior, literally everybody says it’s pronounce “wah-rrior” and the only person who agrees with you is Clementine, where she actually says “war-rior” in a determinant line with Violet, even though you chose to save Louis. ?

• edited March 2019

Largely due to how the one on Ruby turned out or more accurately was wrapped up, I recently [attempted to] debate whether I should consider doing an FA on Mitch.
    EDIT: That chance may have just increased.

• edited March 2019

Been making Minerva memes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.