Let's talk about anything TWD related! (memes, theories, ships, etc.)

Comments

• edited February 2019

Okay, here's a list of idea titles related to The Final Season(and a few others) and I really wanted to do at least three of them for a while. Which ones sound the most interesting?
    (Note: I'm doing this as a ditch effort to get the actual stuff out there. I'm lazily disguising certain words for the sake of "suspense," because of course I am--what they are should be obvious)

Mmmm the Captive
    Pppp the Mentor--Cruel to be Kind
    Responsible Sss
    Capable Kkkk
    Vvvvvv and the Bbb of Leadership
    Aaaa’s Reintroduction
    Pragmatic Alliance(leaving this one alone)
    The Unbiased Vvvv
    Bbbbb Brody
    Wwww in Mourning
    A Warning Nnnnnnnnn
    Llllll’s Quick Promotion
    Crusading Wwwww
    Mmmmmm vs. Llllll(this is a misleading title done in haste)
    Rrrr’s Repercussion

• Num 2. Seems like a more interesting title

DabigRG posted: »

Okay, here's a list of idea titles related to The Final Season(and a few others) and I really wanted to do at least three of them for a whil

• edited February 2019

Season 2 eh? Alright, I can get back in the right mind for so that relatively soon-ish. Might need to adjust that subtitle, though.
    There's still a few near the bottom I'll try to get up within the next two days since they've been "in the works" for a good, recent while anyway, but that one shouldn't take too long once I do start.

Num 2. Seems like a more interesting title

• edited February 2019

In the midst of some mental ramblings regarding a certain installment, I just had another idea for a thing to do that I'm sure certain people will love(hate) to see. I don't know when I'll actually get to it, but it's on the list--Cuando La Inspiración Golpea!

• Well, I've learned quite a lot tonight/this morning.

• Wow, some people on Youtube seem to really like Mitch.

• He's a cool dude, though he's somewhat if a prick. Too bad he misjudged Lilly for having the same combat reflexes as AJ.

Wow, some people on Youtube seem to really like Mitch.

• Too bad he's stupid, more like.

He's a cool dude, though he's somewhat if a prick. Too bad he misjudged Lilly for having the same combat reflexes as AJ.

• Ya'll can't/won't see this cause it's on my screen for the moment, but due to my habit of keeping my computer on for days or even weeks at a time as well as changing my Gravatar every two days, I now have this peculiar image:
    Sarah pointing a gun while looking to the right in one window(August 27 2018) and Gabe smiling while looking to left(current thread/coomment(s)).

• Look what I found again by complete fuckin accident

• This is going up in a little bit, so feel free to stop by and give you take on the whole setup once it does.

In the midst of some mental ramblings regarding a certain installment, I just had another idea for a thing to do that I'm sure certain peopl

• Has there been a thread for speculating about the final episode?

• I think @patrickrc95 opened up a thread with a video of his views for the episode. The video brought up some thought-provoking ideas for Minerva, but no one has added their own thoughts on the episode yet.

Has there been a thread for speculating about the final episode?

• Poor boy.

I think @patrickrc95 opened up a thread with a video of his views for the episode. The video brought up some thought-provoking ideas for Minerva, but no one has added their own thoughts on the episode yet.

• I'm super sad that this is the last season, I would have loved to see another season where AJ's like 12 and taller than Clem, that would freakin' cute.

• I can still imagine that being pretty damn adorable.

Pyreflie posted: »

I'm super sad that this is the last season, I would have loved to see another season where AJ's like 12 and taller than Clem, that would freakin' cute.

• I'm glad this is the last season it's about damn time they end this series.

I'm super sad that this is the last season, I would have loved to see another season where AJ's like 12 and taller than Clem, that would freakin' cute.

• Heh. :smiley:

• So behind the scenes time here: In my list of Failed Aspiration topics, there is one called "Surviving Rebound Girl" that's located between Sarah's topics and Jane's topics. Uuuh, considering I have the topics listed per character by introduction, combined with a dodgy memory, I'm struggling to remember who the heck this refers to. :confused:

• Geez, this community really isn't a ...commute right now, huh?

• Okay, so after a day or so of doing next to nothing, I decided to follow through with a previous sentiment and finish a Failed Aspiration for TFS. It should be up for lunch and in the meantime, I'll be trying to wrap another post by tomorrow night--one that's been a long time coming. We'll see how that goes, if at all though.

• I like this picture

• Becca was an oinker.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I like this picture

• I love the idea of putting Clementine up against characters who are tens of times more stronger than she is? It’s mildly entertaining

• BTW, see you're back man.

Like Lilith?

I love the idea of putting Clementine up against characters who are tens of times more stronger than she is? It’s mildly entertaining

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

Like Lilith?

Like Resident Evil monster beings and Superman?

BTW, see you're back man. Like Lilith?

• Oh.
    Well shit, she's gettin squeezed.

Like Lilith? Like Resident Evil monster beings and Superman?

• When did this happen in ANF

• edited March 2019

TF?? Never!

When did this happen in ANF

• Ha. "Relatively soon-ish." :sleepy:

Season 2 eh? Alright, I can get back in the right mind for so that relatively soon-ish. Might need to adjust that subtitle, though. There's

• after the part where you swing on the helicopter blades did you not play the game?

When did this happen in ANF

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

• "Oh my gosh, somethings kickin in! What did you give me--WHAAAT?!"

• Clementine: Combat Demon

Only this time, BIGGER eyes ?

• So this week on concerning things people draw

Credit to @once4ka

• Oh my gosh, it's terrible but this had me crackin' up.

So this week on concerning things people draw Credit to @once4ka

• I mean, I didn't laugh, but I agree.

Oh my gosh, it's terrible but this had me crackin' up.

• !!!!

• Ah-HAHAHAHAHA, holy shit! :joy:

!!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.