Let's talk about anything TWD related! (memes, theories, ships, etc.)

Comments

• Boi

DabigRG posted: »

No, I meant in terms of this community. EDIT: COMMENT #400!

• Do you read it?

This site sadly has even less long than I guessed.

Melton23 posted: »

Boi

• Boi how is that gonna make playing S2 or ANF in vain tho.

Do you read it? (Spoiler)

• Oh, did I imply playing? I meant watching!
    But either way, the stuff I want to write with that research would no doubt not get done before then.

Boi how is that gonna make playing S2 or ANF in vain tho.

• People like you are the reason telltale went bankrupt in the first place ??‍♂️❌

Oh, did I imply playing? I meant watching! But either way, the stuff I want to write with that research would no doubt not get done before then.

• Can you show us this fan art you found?

I just saw some fan art I can never unsee ?

• Tbf I probably can cos it’s not even that nsfw, I’m just a 9 year old inside and get grossed out by virtually everything

(Couldn’t find it, but I did find a load of foot, furry and Cluke things so thx for that)

MinerJas posted: »

Can you show us this fan art you found?

• Why would you want to see that??

Can you show us this fan art you found?

• ...But I own all three games...?

People like you are the reason telltale went bankrupt in the first place ??‍♂️❌

• Four*
    Then y r u watching them?

...But I own all three games...?

• Never got TFS. Or Michonne for that matter.

But because it saves time and allows me to take notes or write parts of the draft or whatever in the process.

Four* Then y r u watching them?

• Curiousity?

Why would you want to see that??

• After scrolling through my old list of FA topics for stuff to write about, I decided to dig up old man @dan290786 's determinate character thread using my rewrite thread's link.
    Feel free to enjoy some of those old writeups from 2014 up.

• Still missing @Louche, who's tried everything to get back here. Unfortunately, it seems his computers are struggling to even load the community.

• edited May 2019

Mobile?
    Internet problems?

Still missing @Louche, who's tried everything to get back here. Unfortunately, it seems his computers are struggling to even load the community.

• Both.

Mobile? Internet problems?

• Would using a VPN work by any chance?

Both.

• I'll suggest it.

Would using a VPN work by any chance?

• Weirdly, I can’t login on my computer. Always gives me an error message. I get in on my iPad.

• Your're lucky. @Louche can't get in through his phone

BeefJerkyX posted: »

Weirdly, I can’t login on my computer. Always gives me an error message. I get in on my iPad.

• edited May 2019

I’ll try finding a fix on my phone real quick
    Edit: mine works completely fine no problem, so it must be his device or smthn.

Your're lucky. @Louche can't get in through his phone

• You know, I'm a tad surprised we haven't gotten spammed by now.

• Hm...perhaps.

I’ll try finding a fix on my phone real quick Edit: mine works completely fine no problem, so it must be his device or smthn.

• Holy smokes, we've been unsnapped!

• Took the time to gather the Failed Aspirations/Missed Opportunities I couldn't access via Wayback Machine or Google Cache during this miraculous period. Gonna post them elsewhere on the internet like I should've done before.
    Feel free to look for them if you're still interested.

Also got a promise or five to keep in both my rewrite thread and in the Batman section.

• So I turned Season 1(Plus 400 Days) and Season 2 for 360 in to Gamestop for trade-in value and they ended up being the most profitable of the ones I gave. How much were they? $2.50 and $2.00.
    Fuck my life.

• Why the fuck did you do that

So I turned Season 1(Plus 400 Days) and Season 2 for 360 in to Gamestop for trade-in value and they ended up being the most profitable of the ones I gave. How much were they? $2.50 and $2.00. Fuck my life.

• Because my compartment where I keep most of my games is super packed and much to sith through, so the obvious solution was to get rid of the games I both wasn't playing and could likely find releases of.

Why the fuck did you do that

• So IDW Sonic Issue 17 came out today and funnily but appropriately enough, it wasn't a particularly interesting read.

• edited May 2019

One of the things that I disliked about the walking dead, or any telltale game for that matter, is that they basically handed out free platinums, and they really felt unearned. I only ever earned 4 genuine platinums (gta 5, infamous second son, marvel’s Spider-Man and Skyrim) and both of those trophies felt like I should have them because it felt like I worked hard for them. The final season made some attempt to fix that, but it was still piss easy to earn the platinum (sort of ironic me saying that cos I still don’t have the platinum, need to do a 2nd play through first)

• So has anyone done anything related to Walking Dead in the last few months?

• Show of Fs: Who's still here and in one piece?

• Hey! This place just won’t stay dead, aptly enough... ;)

• Cool. It's back (for the moment). I've pretty much fully switched over to Reddit at this point and accepted that as the last Haven for TWD related stuff.

• I was starting to wonder if I should bother doing the same.

Cool. It's back (for the moment). I've pretty much fully switched over to Reddit at this point and accepted that as the last Haven for TWD related stuff.

• I would've recommended it. But when you see posts like these I changed my mind.

I was starting to wonder if I should bother doing the same.

• Da foooq...?!

I would've recommended it. But when you see posts like these I changed my mind.

• What the actual fuck?

I would've recommended it. But when you see posts like these I changed my mind.

• That's Typical Reddit for ya. ;)

What the actual fuck?

• Hey yo @Dex-Starr, you still alive and not erased?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.