Let's talk about anything TWD related! (memes, theories, ships, etc.)

Comments

• I'm liking this idea of the "Louisentine Megathread"

Too late. By the end of the month I shall have my "Louisentine Megathread" up Enjoy your freedom while it lasts.

• After defending Jane's stupid ass for a whole day, it hit me. She actually killed herself. You know how strong you have to be to actually go through with that? She didn't shoot herself either. She hung herself. That's brave.

• It's called 'The Coward's Way Out' for a reason. It isn't bravery to abandon 2 children you're supposed to be protecting to a probable death in a zombie apocalypse just because you can't handle your responsibilities.

Dex-Starr posted: »

After defending Jane's stupid ass for a whole day, it hit me. She actually killed herself. You know how strong you have to be to actually go through with that? She didn't shoot herself either. She hung herself. That's brave.

• It's called 'The Coward's Way Out' for a reason

Ironic how it takes a lot of guts to take the cowards way out

It isn't bravery to _abandon 2 children you're supposed to be protecting _

I forgot she was obligated to take care of someone else's kids. How silly of me!

Cheddarhead posted: »

It's called 'The Coward's Way Out' for a reason. It isn't bravery to abandon 2 children you're supposed to be protecting to a probable death in a zombie apocalypse just because you can't handle your responsibilities.

• I forgot she was obligated to take care of someone else's kids. How silly of me!

Well she did try desperately to get them to tag along with her. And when they did, she killed herself. Cunt move, no doubt.

• Well she did try desperately to get them to tag along with her. And when they did, she killed herself.

True.

I forgot she was obligated to take care of someone else's kids. How silly of me! Well she did try desperately to get them to tag along with her. And when they did, she killed herself. Cunt move, no doubt.

• Too bad she couldn't have done that without taking another life, abandoning Clementine and AJ was not so much as a note, potentially endangering them, and ensuring the audience's time and determinate investment was completely wasted.

After defending Jane's stupid ass for a whole day, it hit me. She actually killed herself. You know how strong you have to be to actually go through with that? She didn't shoot herself either. She hung herself. That's brave.

• You're not the only one, for some reason.

thatgirljay posted: »

I'm liking this idea of the "Louisentine Megathread"

• Anyone got any good ideas for fanart (can be as detailed as you want)? I'm gonna try and make an illustration per day leading up to the release.

(I'll start tomorrow so it's a 10 day countdown)

• Besides the fact that it wouldn’t kill all the walkers, it would make any place that it hit uninhabitable for a long damn time. Furthermore, depending on how many you fire, there could be serious consequences for the environment. Also, radiation spreads. So if you dropped a nuke in New York, it wouldn’t just affect New York. Radiation would spread and kill any survivors in other areas of the state and surrounding states. The world of TWD is already messed up enough without a Nuclear Winter.

What happened to all the ICBM's? Why haven't any been launched? I say more than 3/4s of the human population is dead, so I guess it wouldn't hurt all that much to launch them.

• I've had several ideas for pieces I've been wanting to do for quite a while now, but never really found the proper motivation and time to actually do them.

Anyone got any good ideas for fanart (can be as detailed as you want)? I'm gonna try and make an illustration per day leading up to the release. (I'll start tomorrow so it's a 10 day countdown)

• Well if you ever do get around to doing one of them you should post it here! I like seeing other people's artwork.

(what you said though has literally been me for the past few months)

DabigRG posted: »

I've had several ideas for pieces I've been wanting to do for quite a while now, but never really found the proper motivation and time to actually do them.

• edited August 2018

It’s called lazy writing, you mean? Jane wouldn’t of killed herself, she even states that in Season 2. The writers are to blame...

Cheddarhead posted: »

It's called 'The Coward's Way Out' for a reason. It isn't bravery to abandon 2 children you're supposed to be protecting to a probable death in a zombie apocalypse just because you can't handle your responsibilities.

• The only good plot device out of that bunch was Mariana.

Oh goodness, please don't.

• Huh. Where did that come?

Fangirl101 posted: »

The only good plot device out of that bunch was Mariana.

• ­­ ­

• edited August 2018

Top part

That looks more funny than disturbing

Lower Part

Oh help me...

Low key, tho, it look like she comin for it....

­­ ­

• So am i the only one bothered by how they essentially copy and pasted doug into this same position on the image? Just saying cause on doug s death Lily originally intends to shoot Ben and Doug protects him with Lily even having a shocked expression after shooting him compared to the cold serious one she has when she kills Carley.

­­ ­

• am i the only one bothered by how they essentially copy and pasted doug into this same position on the image?

....maybe.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

So am i the only one bothered by how they essentially copy and pasted doug into this same position on the image? Just saying cause on doug

• edited August 2018

Doug actually gets shot in the back of his head. Whilst in the story generator he gets shot in the cheek. Nice one Telltale.

• Wait, you got this from an official source?

am i the only one bothered by how they essentially copy and pasted doug into this same position on the image? ....maybe.

• In the back of the head, out of the cheek.
    There-- I'll accept my payment for that bullshit now, Telltale!

Doug actually gets shot in the back of his head. Whilst in the story generator he gets shot in the cheek. Nice one Telltale.

• Can't we just leave Clem single? Like, you know, pleAsE, nO moRE ShIpS!?

• I mean... We couullddd but that's no fun sjkjskdckj

EddsPearl posted: »

Can't we just leave Clem single? Like, you know, pleAsE, nO moRE ShIpS!?

• Eh I don't see anything wrong with it so long as it doesn't spark a ship war. It's a forum for discussing things afterall (maybe just have it all contained in this or another thread and avoid numerous ones like the past?).

It would be nice if it's optional in the game though, so people who want to avoid any potential romance can do so.

Can't we just leave Clem single? Like, you know, pleAsE, nO moRE ShIpS!?

• edited August 2018

That would be cool, i really didn't like how forzed was in season 3 with Gabe. I prefer it as optional

Eh I don't see anything wrong with it so long as it doesn't spark a ship war. It's a forum for discussing things afterall (maybe just have i

• It's fuN FOR ME OK!?

thatgirljay posted: »

I mean... We couullddd but that's no fun sjkjskdckj

• If they learned anything from ANF backlash, it would be to make the potential romance optional and maybe only have suggestions of it at the beginning, and if you don't want it in your game then it never pops up again for people (so not like Kate, ect)

I just hope that if it is an option then there won't be anymore annoying arguments about it (since it's player choice then).

I just don't want this forum to revert back to tedious arguments back and forth like last time.

Telltale staff have started coming back to the forums and interacting with people, and I don't want that to be ruined over silly bickering.

That would be cool, i really didn't like how forzed was in season 3 with Gabe. I prefer it as optional

• Also I follow the writers of the game on Twitter and came across this in my feed.

http://imgur.com/GgYa6Zd.jpeg

Interpret that however you will.

• The salt lick discussion was my favorite moment.

Clem:It's called a Salt Lick, but don't lick it, it's disgusting.
    Lee:Did you lick it?
    Clem:I don't know...

XD

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

I want Louis' hairstyle. I want his outfit. Wish I was funny like him too. I want to BE Louis.

• I just don't want this forum to revert back to tedious arguments back and forth like last time.

A little too late to be hoping for that, apparently.

If they learned anything from ANF backlash, it would be to make the potential romance optional and maybe only have suggestions of it at the

• I wonder why they didn't use bikes as a sort of transportation, they're low maintenance and you could travel maybe 40km in a day.
    I also wonder why they didn't use throwing cards as a weapon. Those things could pierce flesh if thrown well.

• Playing LiS:BTS for the first time. Violet reminds me of Chloe a little bit

• I wish Christa and Jane had their babies

• How dare you.

Playing LiS:BTS for the first time. Violet reminds me of Chloe a little bit

• If I were a major villain in TWDG with a huge following, I'd have the nicest, sweetest, most caring people abducted and brought back to our base, where we'd repurpose them to become the most vile, heartless, cruel, and violent people to ever walk the earth. They'd go from settlement to settlement, stealing supplies, kidnapping people, and brutally killing them infront of their own without mercy. Basically the wolf pack and the saviors combined

• So...?

I wish Christa and Jane had their babies

• So i’d have someone else to look at besides AJ

So...?

• edited August 2018

Clementine, CJ, and AJ: the youthful trio of survivors.

With Nana Sarah as a recurring guest star

So i’d have someone else to look at besides AJ

Sign in to comment in this discussion.