Episode 404 Waiting Thread - Out Now

18910111214»

Comments

• edited March 2019

I think you act like a dick to most everyone here because you want attention, but I don't hate you. I have much better things to do with my time than hold grudges with anonymous people online.

Okay, so only @iFoRias, @ralo229, @DabigRG and some other individuals do.

• I just like to make these forums juicy because it has been dead for some time. If that makes me a dick, then so be it, but I think you are overdramatising my behaviour.

ralo229 posted: »

I think you act like a dick to most everyone here because you want attention, but I don't hate you. I have much better things to do with my time than hold grudges with anonymous people online.

• I think you are overdramatising my behaviour.

I think 90% of the people here would disagree with you on that.

I just like to make these forums juicy because it has been dead for some time. If that makes me a dick, then so be it, but I think you are overdramatising my behaviour.

• A lot of people have not used these forums in a long time, so again: you are being overdramatic.

I think you are overdramatising my behaviour. I think 90% of the people here would disagree with you on that.

• Anyone who spends ten minutes in your comment history will see how full of BS you actually are. That's all the evidence I need. I'm not being overdramatic. I'm not even mad. I just call out bullshit when I see it and my bullshit detector is off the damn charts right now.

A lot of people have not used these forums in a long time, so again: you are being overdramatic.

• What have I said that is bullshit today? Veta a la mierda if you are going to be like this.

Anyone who spends ten minutes in your comment history will see how full of BS you actually are. That's all the evidence I need. I'm not bein

• What have I said that is bullshit today?

Literally, our entire exchange.

What have I said that is bullshit today? Veta a la mierda if you are going to be like this.

• Goodbye then; it was nice knowing you. xo

What have I said that is bullshit today? Literally, our entire exchange.

• edited March 2019

Goodbye then; it was nice knowing you. xo

• ralo229 posted: »

https://media.giphy.com/media/kOnoObmFUE0k8/giphy.gif

• It should be 'take', but they got the damn lyric wrong!

https://media.giphy.com/media/kOnoObmFUE0k8/giphy.gif

Sign in to comment in this discussion.