Episode 404 Waiting Thread - Out Now

InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
edited March 2019 in The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead: The Final Season

Release Date:

• March 26th

Need help or Support? Contact Skybound Games' Support Team via email for Support assistance.

UPDATE - January 3rd, 2019: As of January 2019, (post-Telltale company closure), Skybound Games will be handling Support inquiries. Contact the Skybound Support Team via email at help@skybound.com

Telltale's old Support pages for "The Final Season" (or older Telltale titles) are still currently up on the Support section, but Telltale Support is no longer updating Support pages or taking tickets/emails as of the September 2018 Company Closure, so please contact Skybound Games' Support Team if you need direct assistance. Thanks!

News

Be respectful of personal boundaries towards Telltale and Skybound Staff members (past and present). Keep all game discussions focused on the content and not the creators. Avoid posting social media content from staff members that is not related to official and intentional game promotion. Please note that most staff members cannot directly comment on future episode release dates, upcoming episode spoilers, etc.

Enjoy the very Final Waiting Thread...….

Comments

• Well, welcome to the final waiting thread. It’s been some amazing years hanging out with you guys, we had our rough times, but there were much more good times than there were bad. As with most places, some of you were huge jerks and others were nice people to talk with, but what’s important is that we had a good time, I personally did. I’ll be here until the site finally disappears into the Internet’s void, so you can still stop by and talk to me if you want, my PMs are always open. Once this site does disappear, who knows what I’ll be doing? Maybe I’ll see some of you again, but maybe not, in the end, I only have one thing to say.

Play Ace Attorney.

• Minnie and Vi are gonna die

• It has been an amazing journey folks, I have loved every second of this journey with Clementine, and this is it, this will be the conclusion to Her Story. I hope that her and AJ will survive Episode 4, and live at the Boarding School with the Kids, I think that would be a fitting and emotional conclusion to a fan favourite.
    I have loved every moment of The Walking Dead: The Final Season, I have loved every moment of Telltale's The Walking Dead Series, and to be here with you guys and see it through to the end, it is special, and I look forward to seeing how Clementine's Story ends. Much love Everyone :heart: :smile:

• The road to the final ever episode march 26 now as officially begin let the tears be shed

• i will also use this moment to go "Fellas we need to make me reach 100k likes before the forums dies cmon fellas Im beggin you."

Thank you, please help the cause.

dojo32161 posted: »

Well, welcome to the final waiting thread. It’s been some amazing years hanging out with you guys, we had our rough times, but there were mu

• edited January 2019

GAAAAAH. WAITING. FINAL WAITING THREAD.

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END.

• Remember that Poogs will never ever get those Rhys socks.

Poogers555 posted: »

i will also use this moment to go "Fellas we need to make me reach 100k likes before the forums dies cmon fellas Im beggin you." Thank you, please help the cause.

• That was a low blow homie.

dojo32161 posted: »

Remember that Poogs will never ever get those Rhys socks.

• So this is it huh? The final waiting thread, the last ever wait for a "Telltale" episode. In a way, it feels fitting that it would end with TWD and Clementine, the game and character that put them on the map.

This is honestly really depressing. As much as I, and everyone else, hated waiting, I did enjoy discussing theories or stuff that happened while we waited for news or the episode itself. I'm going to miss it, in a weird sort of way.

• edited January 2019

Telltale shall be reborn as Skybound Games.

...I wish.

• The final waiting thread... my feels are not ready for the last episode nor for the end of the Telltale era. Thank you to this community for the great years and for sharing these game experiences with me. Telltale made some of the most memorable stories I've ever experienced and it's with a heavy heart to say goodbye. I'll be on this site until it disappears and then I'll be on the subreddit from then on out. I love you all and I'm glad this series is going out with a bang instead of a whimper <3

• If Clem Dies We Riot...

Never forget these immortal words.

• edited January 2019

Heh,let's get this over with.

I predict that Clem will be determinant,and that she will die in one of the endings,we'll see if i'm right.

I'm glad we get to finish this season,let's hope they planned a good and satisfying ending for Clem.

• Tfw they’re gonna finish the season by killing Clementine in all of the endings

• Last waiting thread on this site. I'll miss discussing stuff with you guys and reading your theories. :(

• It's been an honor commenting with you all. The rug was pulled out from under us, but at least Clem's story will have an ending and that in itself is a blessing.
    See you all on the other side homies

• Man, I'm getting really annoyed because I remember vividly me making a post on something really cool that could happen, and that was about Louis getting beaten up badly and then trying his best to force a smile for Clem. Strange yes, but I was happy when I saw Louis' tongue get cut off.

• edited January 2019

The moment we have all been waiting for, the wrap up of Clementine's story...

• I was happy when I saw Louis' tongue get cut off.

Okay then.

Ghetsis posted: »

(Spoiler)

• Been (an official member) on these forums since Summer 2013 and even after 4 months since hearing the news it still hurts. I was an active member since Wolf and loved discussing and chatting amongst a lot of people. There were rough times...jesus christ there were were more than a few! BUT despite everything this was my home. My place to gush and get excited for the upcoming release of episodes. It's hard to say goodbye and in many ways I already have but for now even though this website is being held together with some loose ducktape and glue lets keep going till the end of this series. Whether it ends with a bang or whimper it will be something we can all experience together till the site is officially lost into the abyss of the interwebs. Thanks for going on this journey with me fellas. Let's keep going for another few months shall we?

• I had no fucking idea what I was stepping into when I launched Season 1 for the first time… Despite some worse moments what a story this is.

All I want now is a beautiful farewell for Clementine no matter how it ends

• i've just spoiled myself on the subreddit

godDAMN

• edited January 2019

Since this game is going to be released in March 2019, I think I should give this game a shot before the finale comes out. The Walking Dead changed my view on the gaming forever and I should reward it by playing and watching the conclusion myself instead of watching someone else do it for me.

But it's gonna suck that this forum is going to die eventually. There is no gaming forum that made me stick around more than this one.

• Don’t be sad part of the journeys the end

BigBadPaul posted: »

GAAAAAH. WAITING. FINAL WAITING THREAD. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO END.

• I been a member of telltale forms since season 1 of the walking dead and I'm gonna miss everything like the easy platinum trophies on PlayStation I think I'm gonna cry

• edited January 2019

Oh dang, there are spoilers out now? That was fast.
    Link it.

i've just spoiled myself on the subreddit godDAMN

• Fly, you fools.

I don't know how legitimate it is, but the guy who "leaked" it seemed to have gotten plenty of previous things correct.
    Keep away.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh dang, there are spoilers out now? That was fast. Link it.

• Kevin Bruner!

Fly, you fools. I don't know how legitimate it is, but the guy who "leaked" it seemed to have gotten plenty of previous things correct. Keep away.

• he going to get it

DabigRG posted: »

Kevin Bruner!

• I agree. Guys, we have to harass Skybound to bring us another TWDG. They won’t end her story or the series if we bug tf out of them about it. Forreal though, we gotta annoy whoever’s in charge and demand they give us another game

If Clem Dies We Riot... Never forget these immortal words.

• edited January 2019

Telltale Games actually gifted a Disco Broccoli plush to Melissa Hutchinson before they shutdown.

Skybound you better put this on your store along with the other veggie band.

• And this thread has only been up for a few hours...gonna be a rough 2 months.

• tHe BAtTLE iSnt OvEr YeT

• I WANT IT!

Like Poogs' obsession with Rhys socks, I will not stop until I get my Disco Broccoli plushy.

lupinb0y posted: »

Telltale Games actually gifted a Disco Broccoli plush to Melissa Hutchinson before they shutdown. Skybound you better put this on your store along with the other veggie band.

• I refuse to believe that they would build up all these assets for TWAU2 and then they'd just throw them away after the company went kaput.

I shall pray to our lord and saviour Skybound Games.

tHe BAtTLE iSnt OvEr YeT

• Uh, I think at least one or two could stand a rework.

I refuse to believe that they would build up all these assets for TWAU2 and then they'd just throw them away after the company went kaput. I shall pray to our lord and saviour Skybound Games.

• Honestly, I think we should let sleeping dogs lie at this point, coming from a huge fan of Wolf Season 1.

tHe BAtTLE iSnt OvEr YeT

• edited January 2019

Well, here it goes, I guess.

Been here for around six years, met some really cool people through this site that shared my passion for writing. Six years of following these characters are about to come to an end, can't say I'm ready for it, but it sure as hell feels like a small chapter of my childhood is closing here, started this game as a kid and now ending it as pretty much an adult. I ain't getting any younger and life just keeps getting busier the older I get which makes it harder to stay invested, but TWDG always managed to do so. I'd be surprised if any other game could get me as emotionally invested as this one did, maybe, maybe not. Nonetheless I feel like the first season did so much for the gaming industry and helped elevate and acknowledge well written story games. Lee and Clementine's story are among my favourite stories in fiction, so in the end... I hope it all turns out okay and we get something satisfying.

I'll be here till the end.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.