Episode 404 Waiting Thread - Out Now

Comments

• They'll start teasing the fuck out of us with clem's death that's what they mean ?

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1092533875694157824 Oh boy, I wonder what this could mean

• Well, if you can't beat them, Join them.

CLEM IS GOING TO DIE SOO TERRIBLY YOU'LL BE CRYING FOR WEEKS.

They'll start teasing the fuck out of us with clem's death that's what they mean ?

• Aj had to do it to em

dojo32161 posted: »

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1092456633404456961

• Yeah but that's the weird thing. TFS is gonna end up being longer than ANF but it was $5 cheaper to purchase, so Telltale wasn't saving any money by going this route?

Because Telltale was on the verge of bankruptcy when they planned this season and figured they could tell the story they wanted with only 4 episodes. And apparently TWAU s2 was only going to be 3 episodes.

• They did save some. The prevented more loss. XD

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Yeah but that's the weird thing. TFS is gonna end up being longer than ANF but it was $5 cheaper to purchase, so Telltale wasn't saving any money by going this route?

• Dammit i was hoping for some merch,oh well.

• Ha, jokes on you, no matter what happens, I’ll already be crying for weeks.

Well, if you can't beat them, Join them. CLEM IS GOING TO DIE SOO TERRIBLY YOU'LL BE CRYING FOR WEEKS.

• Well I would cry the first day but I garuntee you that I'm guna swim in the ocean of depression for weeks if she dies in my first playthrough.

Ha, jokes on you, no matter what happens, I’ll already be crying for weeks.

• *­sigh * same

Well I would cry the first day but I garuntee you that I'm guna swim in the ocean of depression for weeks if she dies in my first playthrough.

• godspeed fellas

• Calling it "episode 4" is just a formality.

I've been calling it episode 4 too. "the last episode" doesn't formally state anything. The last episode of what?

I love how they keep referring to the episode as "Episode 4" and not the final episode. There's definitely going to be a secret episode 5. I'm calling it now. Why else would they have only 4 episodes? No other season has had that

• Wondering if it's worth buying the physical version considering I digitally have access to all the TFS episodes already.

I just really, really like the cover and I wouldn't mind it sitting in my room on display.

• edited February 2019

There's more news coming this month.

iFoRias posted: »

Dammit i was hoping for some merch,oh well.

• I'll probably buy it just for the sake of having it and supporting Skybound.

Wondering if it's worth buying the physical version considering I digitally have access to all the TFS episodes already. I just really, really like the cover and I wouldn't mind it sitting in my room on display.

• edited February 2019

I’ve already bought it digitally on Xbox, which has my OG saves, and Switch. I recently got a PS4 pro (their exclusives are fucking awesome) and I was planning on buying a copy of TFS again so I could play it in 4K, but apparently it doesn’t support the pro which is weird because I swear Telltale said it would when they announced the TFS a while back and it already supports 4K HDR on Xbox One X. Are they planning on adding PS4 Pro support? Because if they are I’d happily buy it again, I’d love to have a physical copy.

I'll probably buy it just for the sake of having it and supporting Skybound.

• I didn't know where to the put this, but I found this deck of cards at my work. They made me think of Louis and Violet because Louis has his deck of cards and because of the wonderful scene with violet under the stars. (Not to mention the pin). After this game is done and long gone, I'll still have this as a reminder of two great characters from a beloved game.

• That's awesome man. :) Really hoping they release merch at some point, I really really want to have some reminders of this fantastic series and the amazing characters and people I've met on this journey

I didn't know where to the put this, but I found this deck of cards at my work. They made me think of Louis and Violet because Louis has his

• Me too man. I did hear we're going too have more news later this month. It's a good chance there will be an announcement for some upcoming merch.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

That's awesome man. Really hoping they release merch at some point, I really really want to have some reminders of this fantastic series and the amazing characters and people I've met on this journey

• edited February 2019

To the people who are sad there's no more Telltale Games but are saying $60 is too expensive for a physical collectors edition: this is the reason why we won't be getting more Telltale lmfao

• Pretty much. I mean, you get the game and those things. It's actually pretty okay, as long as that AJ figurine is of high quality.

To the people who are sad there's no more Telltale Games but are saying $60 is too expensive for a physical collectors edition: this is the reason why we won't be getting more Telltale lmfao

• Fingers crossed on the figurine looking good. I have some of the Yesterdays Walking Dead pins and they're good quality, I'm glad they are offering an AJ pin. They really nailed the style on it.

I'm just exasperated because people having been begging Telltale to offer merchandise for years, and now that Skybound is beginning to release and tease new merch a lot of people are complaining about price and such.

GSSalvador posted: »

Pretty much. I mean, you get the game and those things. It's actually pretty okay, as long as that AJ figurine is of high quality.

• edited February 2019

If you want to pay 60 dollars for a shitty pin and a AJ figurine it's your choice,but i won't waste my money on this shit.

Maybe if they actually had something more interesting like a Clem figurine or a James walker mask or something i'd actually think about it,but this ? lol no.

• Well homie not everyone can spend 60$ on the go tho.

• Im hoping to buy Clemintine hat should that be ever made but it don't want the ware and tear like the final season and i would also buy violet and clemintine action figures

• Is Telltale getting any of these profits?

• Dude it's a $10 pin, a $30-40 physical copy, and then a figurine. It's not a bad deal by any means.

They also teased a Clementine figurine releasing soon but I assume you'll ignore that as well because you seem intent on staying outraged about everything

If you want to pay 60 dollars for a shitty pin and a AJ figurine it's your choice,but i won't waste my money on this shit. Maybe if they

• edited February 2019

I already bought the game on ps4 so i don't care about the physical copy,i don't care about the pin either,so in the end the only thing i find interesting is the AJ figurine but it's not enough for me to buy it.

They also teased a Clementine figurine releasing soon

Yeah i heard about that but is it going to be in the collection deal or can we buy it individually ? That's the real question.

Dude it's a $10 pin, a $30-40 physical copy, and then a figurine. It's not a bad deal by any means. They also teased a Clementine figurin

• I already own the game but was planning on getting a physical copy to show support, the collectors edition just sweetens the deal. Sorry to hear it doesn't appeal to you.

I expect the Clem figurine to be a standalone thing, I can't imagine them offering a Clementine collectors edition after they already offered an AJ one

I already bought the game on ps4 so i don't care about the physical copy,i don't care about the pin either,so in the end the only thing i fi

• They better fucking nail this trailer. Like I want them to top No Going Back’s trailer and make something that will really be remembered.

Rankles75 posted: »

Looks like we’re getting a trailer on March 20th... https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1096137083809419264

• Don’t know if I’ll watch it tbh, want to go into E4 not knowing what to expect...

They better fucking nail this trailer. Like I want them to top No Going Back’s trailer and make something that will really be remembered.

• No going back trailer can't be topped, but I for damn sure hope it gets me hype like it.

They better fucking nail this trailer. Like I want them to top No Going Back’s trailer and make something that will really be remembered.

• I don't think I'll be watching it because it's the last episode and I want to play it completely blind( unless it's a compilation of clem growing then I'm in 100%)

Rankles75 posted: »

Looks like we’re getting a trailer on March 20th... https://mobile.twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1096137083809419264

• If only you can trust the people who tell you what it's about. You may want to stay away from the forums after the 20th. Too bad you'll miss out on all the memes.

I don't think I'll be watching it because it's the last episode and I want to play it completely blind( unless it's a compilation of clem growing then I'm in 100%)

• I can live.

If only you can trust the people who tell you what it's about. You may want to stay away from the forums after the 20th. Too bad you'll miss out on all the memes.

• If I hadn't already bought the game, I would totally get the collector's edition. If it had a Clem/AJ figure like the box cover I would have bought it even though I already own the game. It's not that it's too much, it's just too much when I already have it.

• Skybound's been selling a Clem hat on their website for a long time now. I've been wearing mine constantly these past few months.

donmike84 posted: »

Im hoping to buy Clemintine hat should that be ever made but it don't want the ware and tear like the final season and i would also buy violet and clemintine action figures

• edited February 2019

Right? The average collector's edition for a modern game is 80 dollars at the very least. And they're always meant to be for diehard fans who like exclusive content and accessories.

• I was going to leave the community indefinitely BUT I decided there’s only 6 weeks left until the final episode so why not stay till the end

Sign in to comment in this discussion.