Episode 404 Waiting Thread - Out Now

Comments

• Huh, did they really say that? That's kind of disappointing if so. Maybe something Skybound can fix one day if they re-make the series for new gen consoles coming up.

Poogers555 posted: »

Hopefully this isnt the case considering they said the Wellington ending isnt in the story gen because of budget reasons if they made an entire sections there for no reason.

• The walking dead is iconic game it has been for the last 2 generations of gameing

gta3demon posted: »

Huh, did they really say that? That's kind of disappointing if so. Maybe something Skybound can fix one day if they re-make the series for new gen consoles coming up.

• For ANF or for the final season?

Hopefully this isnt the case considering they said the Wellington ending isnt in the story gen because of budget reasons if they made an entire sections there for no reason.

• Final season

DabigRG posted: »

For ANF or for the final season?

• Oh, okay, I couldn't tell the difference.

Melton23 posted: »

Final season

• It was probably put in because it's the only choice relating to AJ being taken from Clem, which is an important part to include.

So is anyone curious about what the deal of the story gen/recap having the whole "Fight for AJ or let him be taken choice" from ANF being an

• Can this episode be delayed for a year plz I don't want this franchise to end ??

• No, please, just take it out back already. Please.

Can this episode be delayed for a year plz I don't want this franchise to end ??

• But....but there won't be anymore episode's like this ever again (that is if skybound has any future plans) then that'd be great.

No, please, just take it out back already. Please.

• Like what?

But....but there won't be anymore episode's like this ever again (that is if skybound has any future plans) then that'd be great.

• Maybe like start a new wd game or (I'm guna be high af on this one ik) twau s2(I'm still in denial btw)

Like what?

• Not what I meant, but I would hope for the latter.

there won't be anymore episode's like this ever again

Maybe like start a new wd game or (I'm guna be high af on this one ik) twau s2(I'm still in denial btw)

• I meant by that the telltale formula choices, movies we control that shit, but when ep 4 comes out we won't have anything like this agian(screw lis games)

Not what I meant, but I would hope for the latter. there won't be anymore episode's like this ever again

• Oh, there will be.
    Remember that point and click adventures as well as game's with choice systems existed long before Telltale got the walking dead and it's "acclaim" guarantees that someone's gonna try to do something like again at some point. I might be incredibly uncommon, but it can still happen

I also, I don't know what that part is about, but it's clearly doing something.

I meant by that the telltale formula choices, movies we control that shit, but when ep 4 comes out we won't have anything like this agian(screw lis games)

• edited January 2019

Yeah but i don't think we'll ever get something as good as Telltale,Life Is Strange is just..not good,and i can't really think of anyone else who made games like this right now,
    i know there's the "Big Bad Wolf" studios i think who made the Council episodic game but eh..mediocre animations and poor voice acting..I think it's really over.

Oh, there will be. Remember that point and click adventures as well as game's with choice systems existed long before Telltale got the wal

• Oh, Life is Strange! Still haven't looked into that.

Eh, it can get better. It might "be" TWDG, but you know.

iFoRias posted: »

Yeah but i don't think we'll ever get something as good as Telltale,Life Is Strange is just..not good,and i can't really think of anyone els

• And also with telltale's closing I don't think a company would have the balls to become another telltale stylish games which sucks.

Yeah but i don't think we'll ever get something as good as Telltale,Life Is Strange is just..not good,and i can't really think of anyone els

• edited January 2019

Don't dis life is strange that's a Hella of a game

I meant by that the telltale formula choices, movies we control that shit, but when ep 4 comes out we won't have anything like this agian(screw lis games)

• For you it's a Hella of a game ok buddy but iN mY OpInIOn iTS Trash.

donmike84 posted: »

Don't dis life is strange that's a Hella of a game

• I know it’s probably just me but I would really wanna se Clementine do something really cool with the armed with death song playing one last time

• I'm sad that the series is ending too, and I can wait until March. But all good things must come to an end, and I'd rather it be ended the right way with a proper ending (even if I hate it/get sad) than leave off at Episode 2, which would have happened without Skybound.

I will cherish the games forever and will miss TTG and Clem, but I will be ready for the conclusion when that time comes.

• Don't forget about Square Enix games, which have much bigger budgets than Telltale games and sell a lot better

• edited January 2019

Yeah and with all that money they still can't afford decent voice acting in their games,what a great company.

Cheddarhead posted: »

Don't forget about Square Enix games, which have much bigger budgets than Telltale games and sell a lot better

• Who’s still in business though?

Yeah and with all that money they still can't afford decent voice acting in their games,what a great company.

• I'm really going to miss The Walking Dead stories, and these threads.

• edited January 2019

For now,they're probably going bankrupt soon too at this point if they keep going like this.

Also friendly reminder that Square Enix are the ones who published/made The Quiet Man last year,one of the worst FMV games ever made,no one is going to forget that.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Who’s still in business though?

• So, I think a lot of people are hypothesizing a big branch in episode 4. I assume that branch will be whether you killed Lily or not. Does anyone think the person you chose to save, Louis or Violet will have a big impact on the direction of the episode or will it just result in some extra dialogue or an extra scene at some point?

• Doubtful.
    To my knowledge, Louis always leaves with Aasim and Omar, while Violet stays behind with Minnie.

Pyreflie posted: »

So, I think a lot of people are hypothesizing a big branch in episode 4. I assume that branch will be whether you killed Lily or not. Does a

• Yeah, they are in the same general location no matter what you choose, just under different circumstances.

Doubtful. To my knowledge, Louis always leaves with Aasim and Omar, while Violet stays behind with Minnie.

• I just want a flashback to wtf happened to the ranch that's it.

• We've waited long enough! Give us the Ranch!

I just want a flashback to wtf happened to the ranch that's it.

• The context with Violet and Minerva are entirely different though.

One has Minerva shot through the shoulder and an unbetrayed Violet.

The other only has Minerva knocked out and a vengeful Violet.

Interesting to see how they both play out.

Yeah, they are in the same general location no matter what you choose, just under different circumstances.

• Agreed, I'm really excited to see how it plays out and I would love for it to make a difference.

The context with Violet and Minerva are entirely different though. One has Minerva shot through the shoulder and an unbetrayed Violet. The other only has Minerva knocked out and a vengeful Violet. Interesting to see how they both play out.

• I really wouldn't have said the voice acting was the worst part of their games at all. Do you not think Brian Dechart did a great job as Connor?

• Another thought I had. I love this game so much that there's only one thing that could turn me against it. If Clementine gets amnesia after the explosion, or Violet or AJ, anybody really. Nothing makes something feel like a cheap soap opera more than an amnesia plotline.

• I dunno, it could be fun if it was the type of amnesia like the guy in the movie Memento had.
    Especially if it was Louis and every morning that he woke up he forgot that he didn't have a tongue anymore.

Another thought I had. I love this game so much that there's only one thing that could turn me against it. If Clementine gets amnesia after

• They said what happened at the ranch will be revealed in Episode 4

We've waited long enough! Give us the Ranch!

• Huh, I don't remember saying that. And looking back the time, I was pretty drunk then. :sweat_smile:

At almost 2 o' clock in the morning.

They said what happened at the ranch will be revealed in Episode 4

• 70% of the time at 2 o' clock in the morning I'm drunk as well so don't worry about it

Huh, I don't remember saying that. And looking back the time, I was pretty drunk then. At almost 2 o' clock in the morning.

• I think the ranch storyline is warranted for its own DLC episode

Sign in to comment in this discussion.