Episode 404 Waiting Thread - Out Now

Comments

• edited January 2019

I just noticed that someone updated the Telltale "Jobs" page on twitter this month

"All jobs have been closed since the closure of Telltale Games. Jobs will be closed permanently (Unless Telltale Games comes back).

Lol.

• inb4 Toys R Us

We dead lmao

actually jk

I also like how Telltale's last tweet says wait for more info but they never used that twitter account to give the update that Skybound was taking over lmao

iFoRias posted: »

I just noticed that someone updated the Telltale "Jobs" page on twitter this month https://twitter.com/telltalejobs/status/10844682758939

• also my boi zach on a mission

• Apparently there's going to be big news on Monday. I actually don't have any info on what it is this time.

• Yea I am very clueless on what it is

• It’s all like the big news is skybound went bankrupt and we have to go through the cancellation thing all over again

• Press k to kill me if this fucking happens ?

Erinour posted: »

It’s all like the big news is skybound went bankrupt and we have to go through the cancellation thing all over again

• edited February 2019

It’s all like the big news is skybound went bankrupt and we have to go through the cancellation thing all over again

o hell naw.
    it's going to be an extra episode.
    u just watch

Apologies for any confusion! We did mean Episodes 3 and 4!

or probably extra goodies such as merch.

I WISH FOR TOO MUCH

Apparently there's going to be big news on Monday. I actually don't have any info on what it is this time.

• If VK doesn't know its probably just something small like merch.

Apparently there's going to be big news on Monday. I actually don't have any info on what it is this time.

• Yes because a son would never under any circumstances hug his mother and say that they love each other. That's just FAR too far fetched to be considered genuine.
    I get what you're saying m8, but it seems like you're just nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking. Y'all getting to be worse than Pewdiepie

Poogers555 posted: »

Does anyone else feel like having AJ and Clem saying "I love you" a bunch to kinda weakens the relationship? It feels kinda artificial and i

• The big announcement has gotta be merch right? We already have the date for episode 4 and it's too early for a trailer.
    The only other possibility I can think of would be Skybound confirming they're making more TWD games after TFS, but that seems pretty unlikely.

• Not really. If its all about the choices you make and the relationships you have, its a bit lame Clem and AJ's is pretty much pre-made and doesnt really change or feel like you made it with him. You dont feel as invested in their relationship because it doesnt feel like the player made it, feels like the game did, so you arnt as attached to the game always having AJ and Clem saying "I love you" no matter what was going on before, and against the players will.

Cdognkal2 posted: »

Yes because a son would never under any circumstances hug his mother and say that they love each other. That's just FAR too far fetched to b

• Interesting. It's probably merch, and if it is, I'll take one of everything.

dojo32161 posted: »

Here's the Tweet for those curious. https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1091467855374229504

• Long shot maybe telltale ops I mean skybound will release episode episode 4 take us back early well not on Monday but maybe a week on Tuesday

• Part of me hopes so

Erinour posted: »

• I feel fully invested in their relationship, you still can choose to be stern or kind. You can't stop Lee from caring about Clementine, did you feel invested in that?

Not really. If its all about the choices you make and the relationships you have, its a bit lame Clem and AJ's is pretty much pre-made and d

• Again Im pointing out how in season 1 Lee and Clems dynamic feels more natural as its mostly learning to become closer to each other as we do things like cut her hair and teach her to shoot ect ect. While in the Final Season all bonding moments like that are off screen and then every time Clem and AJ say "I love you" it plays out exactly the same, happens in everyone's game no matter what, and gives the player 0 input into it. It just feels not as real because it feels more like the game trying way too hard to make you care without it feeling natural, youre basically being told you need to love AJ back.

Pyreflie posted: »

I feel fully invested in their relationship, you still can choose to be stern or kind. You can't stop Lee from caring about Clementine, did you feel invested in that?

• She's been with this kid since the day he was born, yeah she loves him, it's an important part of both their characters at this point. It's just the difference between playing as strangers just meeting and two people that have been together a long time, there's going to be predetermined feelings there. I don't think it feels forced, but like I said, I'm a mom and I tell my kids 'I love you' all the time. My mom did the same for me, I know not everyone's raised that way but Clem and AJ's relationship feels really natural to me.

Again Im pointing out how in season 1 Lee and Clems dynamic feels more natural as its mostly learning to become closer to each other as we d

• You know, when I made that post in the unpopular opinions thread a week or two ago, it was partly reignited by you.

Again Im pointing out how in season 1 Lee and Clems dynamic feels more natural as its mostly learning to become closer to each other as we d

• Would be hilarious as hell if they end up announcing that the last episode is cancelled.

• Ugh, where are the crickets when you need them?

Would be hilarious as hell if they end up announcing that the last episode is cancelled.

• By hilarious do you mean devastating?

Would be hilarious as hell if they end up announcing that the last episode is cancelled.

• Today the day for the skybound update me hoping skybound would release episode 4 early

• If that's the case, holy shit. I better get that last trophy I failed to get in my last 4 playthroughs. ?

donmike84 posted: »

Today the day for the skybound update me hoping skybound would release episode 4 early

• edited February 2019

Update just happened and it's the retail version out on the 26th march same day as the final episode

• Ohhohohoho, what an unfortunate delay.

AJ ready to POUND somebody, tho.

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/status/1092456633404456961

• On the site linked, there was some more news in the last sentence.

And as always, stay tuned here on the site and on our social channels for news about The Final Season (we’ve got something juicy coming up later this month!)

https://www.skybound.com/games/telltale-walking-dead-episode-4-release-date-xbox-ps4-switch/

• Looks like they changed the switch cover.

Very cool.

• Makes sense, given Marlon was on it.

Looks like they changed the switch cover. Very cool.

• Eh, was kind of hoping for merch, but this is still cool. Also, I love the design of the cover, I wish I could find a pic of just that without the Xbox/PS4/Switch stuff.

• Pretty nice, but I'd rather take a complete collection with all seasons in one package - with S1, S2 & Michonne from the collection but actually patched.

• so much for my hopes of episode 4 being released early but the final season getting a retail edition is awesome

• So was that the only announcement they were going to make

• I think they should go back to doing gifs. I just want some gameplay footage!

• I love how they keep referring to the episode as "Episode 4" and not the final episode. There's definitely going to be a secret episode 5. I'm calling it now. Why else would they have only 4 episodes? No other season has had that

• Because Telltale was on the verge of bankruptcy when they planned this season and figured they could tell the story they wanted with only 4 episodes. And apparently TWAU s2 was only going to be 3 episodes.

I love how they keep referring to the episode as "Episode 4" and not the final episode. There's definitely going to be a secret episode 5. I'm calling it now. Why else would they have only 4 episodes? No other season has had that

• Theres 100% not going to be a secret episode 5.

I love how they keep referring to the episode as "Episode 4" and not the final episode. There's definitely going to be a secret episode 5. I'm calling it now. Why else would they have only 4 episodes? No other season has had that

• id pay for an extra episode/twau2

Theres 100% not going to be a secret episode 5.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.