Episode 404 Waiting Thread - Out Now

Comments

• *Sleeping wolves

Honestly, I think we should let sleeping dogs lie at this point, coming from a huge fan of Wolf Season 1.

• If it's between sacrificing louis or vi I'm definitely sacrificing louis.

• I mean if you played the Violet route like i did,Louis is pretty much fucking dead,so i expect him to sacrifice himself for the kids or something like that.

Scythenger posted: »

If it's between sacrificing louis or vi I'm definitely sacrificing louis.

• I wouldn't want any of the remaining kids to get killed but I would choose vi over louis.

iFoRias posted: »

I mean if you played the Violet route like i did,Louis is pretty much fucking dead,so i expect him to sacrifice himself for the kids or something like that.

• edited January 2019

We finna pull up on his ass. Skrrt skrrt ???

DabigRG posted: »

Kevin Bruner!

• Tbf idk how anyone could choose Violet over Louis after that episode tbf. Not that I’m judging choices or anything...just that it’s pretty much a Kenny vs Jane situation rn and we know which route both of these guys ended up going

If it's between sacrificing louis or vi I'm definitely sacrificing louis.

• edited January 2019

That's a louis path vi though who could still redeem herself in ep 4. Idk why it seems as though the vi that shoots mini to be protect clem is being overlooked or ignored. That vi exists too. The louis vi isn't everyone's canon vi.

Melton23 posted: »

Tbf idk how anyone could choose Violet over Louis after that episode tbf. Not that I’m judging choices or anything...just that it’s pretty much a Kenny vs Jane situation rn and we know which route both of these guys ended up going

• Man I'm not ready for this to end, but thankful its actually getting an ending.

• I'm gonna cry come march 26th after that no more walking dead and no more telltale ?

• edited January 2019

Anyone think that the lack of achievements in episode 4 means a shorter episode? By lack of, I mean less than the previous episodes this season.

• I feel like for episode 3 everyone had a pretty good idea what to expect to happen. Torturing Abel, attacking the Delta, seeing Minerva, etc. What do you think will happen this episode? Besides finding out about what happened at the Ranch and the results of the explosion, I don't know what to expect.

• I hope she redeems herself because I loved them both pretty much equally...pretty much. Louis is still better ? she just better do something to make it up to me and she better not die doing it

That's a louis path vi though who could still redeem herself in ep 4. Idk why it seems as though the vi that shoots mini to be protect clem is being overlooked or ignored. That vi exists too. The louis vi isn't everyone's canon vi.

• edited January 2019

Save Clementine

Poogers555 posted: »

i will also use this moment to go "Fellas we need to make me reach 100k likes before the forums dies cmon fellas Im beggin you." Thank you, please help the cause.

• Thank you, Skipper.

Save Clementine

• I don't think so, I think Kent was asked this question on Tumblr, I cannot remember the exact answer, but my personal guess is that Episode 4 will probably be between 2hrs- 2hrs 40mins in length.

Pyreflie posted: »

Anyone think that the lack of achievements in episode 4 means a shorter episode? By lack of, I mean less than the previous episodes this season.

• They might've replaced the interaction achievements in Episode 4 for something else.

Episode 4 will probably be between 2hrs- 2hrs 40mins in length.

pls

I don't think so, I think Kent was asked this question on Tumblr, I cannot remember the exact answer, but my personal guess is that Episode 4 will probably be between 2hrs- 2hrs 40mins in length.

• Awesome, thanks

I don't think so, I think Kent was asked this question on Tumblr, I cannot remember the exact answer, but my personal guess is that Episode 4 will probably be between 2hrs- 2hrs 40mins in length.

• As long as it's well written and my Clementine lives I'll be happy. I'm worried that the finale won't be good and we'll be let down. Hopefully we won't be.

• edited January 2019

I don't get that where you get that Episode 4 was rewritten. Cause Skybound Games said that they will be complete TSF and dont want to changing anything. If Achievements will not change. So Clem will still die that means they didnt rewrite anything. Because achievement called last Goodbye,You and Me,Promise,Lost And Found. That means Clem gets bitten during bomb explode and AJ will looking for her or she will looking for AJ. Then AJ will shoot her or leave her to turn or AJ will kill her and himself.

• Since we got time to kill untill march 26 life is strange 2 episode 2 and resident evil 2 remake are both out next week at lest that something to keep us going until then

• I want to take a moment to give a huge shoutout to Jared Emerson Johnson, who has provided us with some of his best work with TFS. While the soundtracks to the previous games (yes, even ANF, even though they reused a lot of tracks) have always been great, this season has just been something else entirely. Episode 3 alone had some of my favorite pieces of music from this series. I salute you Jared, I'll miss hearing your work.

• Man, going back and hearing these without gameplay is amazing. The ending theme's sound does a great job at laying on the feeling of dread thick and Old Friend really brings back those season one feels. :'(  Good on him!

I want to take a moment to give a huge shoutout to Jared Emerson Johnson, who has provided us with some of his best work with TFS. While the

• edited January 2019

I wish ANF wasnt so bad. Really sucked that 90% of the sound track was just reused music and then the other 10% was just ANF theme remixes. (and ANF theme was never that good to start with)

Also really hoping episode 4 reuses "Alive Inside" the original version. That song is basically the theme song of Telltale's Walking Dead and I feel like the game has to end with that song playing.

I want to take a moment to give a huge shoutout to Jared Emerson Johnson, who has provided us with some of his best work with TFS. While the

• edited January 2019

I hope the episode use the same theme tune take us back like they did for season 1

• edited January 2019

Who else feels like never siding with Lilly ever again in Season 1? Episode 3 is basically proof that Lilly will never be redeemable.

• Even in season 1 well before the final season I never sided with Lilly killed her the first opportunity I got

AronDracula posted: »

Who else feels like never siding with Lilly ever again in Season 1? Episode 3 is basically proof that Lilly will never be redeemable.

• Well, that's assuming we ever play Season 1 or Season 2 again nowadays.
    Eh.

• Final waiting thread huh feels weird

So the last episode has a few loose ends and plotpoints to wrap up

1. Aj and his going crazy plotline

2. Louis or Vi being against you or broken

3. Four+ remaining soldiers on the ship including minnie

4. James or Lilly and whatever they are going to do

5. Im assuming that ranch will have some time devoted to it (hopefully not too long though I dont really care)

6. the resolution of the group, im really hoping its not another they all die situation, clem can have possible deaths but I really dont want her dead 100% of the time

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited January 2019

TWD: Can I copy your homework?
    TLOU2: Yeah, jus change it up a bit so it doesn’t look obvious you copied
    TWD: What?? No, It’s fine, don’t worry about it...

• Ch'yeah. :smirk:

Dex-Starr posted: »

TWD: Can I copy your homework? TLOU2: Yeah, jus change it up a bit so it doesn’t look obvious you copied TWD: What?? No, It’s fine, don’t worry about it...

• Wait, I thought the last of us 2 hasn't come out yet?

TWD: Can I copy your homework? TLOU2: Yeah, jus change it up a bit so it doesn’t look obvious you copied TWD: What?? No, It’s fine, don’t worry about it...

• It hasn’t. That’s from a teaser/trailer/thing

Pyreflie posted: »

Wait, I thought the last of us 2 hasn't come out yet?

• lol, good find.
    it fit the scene to a tee though. i'll let it go.

• I hope I’m ready for this.

• edited January 2019

I just realized that there'll never be another waiting thread
    We'll never post memes saying "SOON" or "episode just around the corner"

• Can someone post the song on here it's the final count down.

donmike84 posted: »

Can someone post the song on here it's the final count down.

• Thanks

• It's not hard to post a youtube video here though. Just copy the link and paste it on the comment.

donmike84 posted: »

Thanks

• this thread gun be sad

Sign in to comment in this discussion.