Episode 404 Waiting Thread - Out Now

Comments

• So what if in the last episode AJ gets bit and Clementine lets him bite her because she's so distraught??

• I would first give her a moment where she just holds him in place as he lashes out at her and stares into this eyes, trying to see if there is anything that shows he could still be there. It could be up to interpretation whether you see it or not. If you don't think he's still there you kill him. Otherwise, he could slip out of her hands and land a nasty bite on her neck, Clem not really fighting it because she doesn't want to harm him.

Pyreflie posted: »

So what if in the last episode AJ gets bit and Clementine lets him bite her because she's so distraught??

• That’d be sad as hell

I would first give her a moment where she just holds him in place as he lashes out at her and stares into this eyes, trying to see if there

• Yes! And if she decides to kill him it would as emotionally charged as I Am Legend when Will Smith has to kill his dog. ;_;

I would first give her a moment where she just holds him in place as he lashes out at her and stares into this eyes, trying to see if there

• I finally got to play Final Season myself.

• Cool. You like that first scene at the train station?

AronDracula posted: »

I finally got to play Final Season myself.

• Ah, so you were keeping up through playthroughs then?

I finally got to play Final Season myself.

• Yep. Just reached episode 2 so far.

Cool. You like that first scene at the train station?

• Yep, I wasn't sure enough if the game was good. After ANF, I couldn't trust Telltale anymore, I never played any of their future titles after that, not even both seasons of Batman. I'm considering The Final Season to be the last Walking Dead game I've played. I won't care about any future sequels or spin-offs. Clementine brought me to the franchise in the first place and my love for it ends with her.

DabigRG posted: »

Ah, so you were keeping up through playthroughs then?

• Hm.

Yep, I wasn't sure enough if the game was good. After ANF, I couldn't trust Telltale anymore, I never played any of their future titles afte

• Well, just finished all the episodes released in TFS. I'm ready for the finale.

• You mean ready for it to be over?

Well, just finished all the episodes released in TFS. I'm ready for the finale.

• I have my doubts but I'm ready to say goodbye to Clementine forever.

DabigRG posted: »

You mean ready for it to be over?

• Well lucky you. I'm still trying to picture how I'm going to move on from this while using this as a mental reference for Ep.4.

I have my doubts but I'm ready to say goodbye to Clementine forever.

• So the Collector's Edition actually starts shipping in July?

Why so far away?

• I wasn't going to get the collectors since I already own the game, but now I just really want to see what other merch they offer. If they have a Clem figure matching the one on the game cover, I would want the AJ to match it... agh

• Me looking at that Collector's Edition like;

• yo not really related but does anyone have that video I believe happened during an Q and A session at comic con (or it may have been PAX) where that guy roasted Telltale about their terrible physical releases on how they still require internet and Telltale had 0 response to it? For some reason it popped in my head and I wanna see that shit again cuz it was lit

thanks homie fams

• edited February 2019

Am I the only one who is hoping for moment with this type of music to happen in Episode 5?

• tfw Poogers asks for help and he gets the most likes on the whole page

Poogers555 posted: »

yo not really related but does anyone have that video I believe happened during an Q and A session at comic con (or it may have been PAX) wh

• The Kenny DLC?

Am I the only one who is hoping for moment with this type of music to happen in Episode 5?

• NO!!! We need MONEAH!!!!

Ghetsis posted: »

The Kenny DLC?

• edited February 2019

On the walk back to Ericson

Edit: oh wait, we have horses?

• Delta has horses but who knows if all of them got scared away?

On the walk back to Ericson Edit: oh wait, we have horses?

• can confirm there will be a song in the kenny dlc coming april 23rd 2019

Ghetsis posted: »

The Kenny DLC?

• Don’t

• edited March 2019

Yo here's an update on Facebook from your pals Telltale reminding you that the last episode is coming next month!!!

Yeah that's it.

Thanks Telltale

• I want screenshots every week up until the trailer and the trailer needs to have the upbeat part of Take Us Back

iFoRias posted: »

Yo here's an update on Facebook from your pals Telltale reminding you that the last episode is coming next month!!! Yeah that's it. Thanks Telltale

• Wheres the news this month

• I think any trailer for episode 4 should be released a week before the episode is due for release

• edited February 2019

Find out next time on Walking Dead Z.

iFoRias posted: »

Yo here's an update on Facebook from your pals Telltale reminding you that the last episode is coming next month!!! Yeah that's it. Thanks Telltale

• I hope we at least get screen shots before the trailer. The wait is really hard for this one.

• It's March! How exciting!

25 Days.

• Not news but Skybound released a video with youtubers reacting to the first episode of The Final Season.

• Pewdiepie wasn't included ?

Not news but Skybound released a video with youtubers reacting to the first episode of The Final Season.

• Cuz he sucks

Pewdiepie wasn't included ?

• Telltale should’ve gotten him to get his followers to buy TWD. Imagine if 76+ million people had bought it. They’d still be here today.

Pewdiepie wasn't included ?

• T-Series sucks worse.

Erinour posted: »

Cuz he sucks

• Tru dat

T-Series sucks worse.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.