Episode 404 Waiting Thread - Out Now

Comments

• Probably because he looks bored out of his mind. He hasn’t given a shit about TWD since S2.

Pewdiepie wasn't included ?

• Yeah and in the last Lee dream, he definitely cared, but he was nowhere near as emotional or close to crying like majority of other youtubers were, showing he isn't as emotionally attached to the game as he used to be.

Probably because he looks bored out of his mind. He hasn’t given a shit about TWD since S2.

• How long till they release something for this episode cause it’s 2 weeks away like not even a classification yet.

• it’s 2 weeks away like not even a classification yet.

Episode 4 delay confirmed.

How long till they release something for this episode cause it’s 2 weeks away like not even a classification yet.

• edited March 2019

We should be getting some screen shots soon! I'm totally going to look at them when they do. I'm hoping they come out tomorrow.
    Sorry didn't mean to reply to your comment AronDracula

AronDracula posted: »

T-Series sucks worse.

• We are now literally two weeks away from the final episode.

• Dam. I thought there would be more time!

We are now literally two weeks away from the final episode.

• Really now?
    Heh.

We are now literally two weeks away from the final episode.

• edited March 2019

I'm ready to say goodbye to this game, hopefully it'll be a satisfying goodbye.....not a dreadful one.

• There was apparently some sort of Q&A involving Melissa Hutchison where she answered some fans’ questions. Here’s what we learned (this is directly taken from a Tumblr user called bluebutterfly1).

TWDG AnswerTime Summary

• Melissa’s favorite line is “Still. NOT. Bitten.”
    • She doesn’t know what happened to Christa or her baby.
    • She doesn’t know if there will be future POP Funko merch (she’s hopeful though).
    • She won’t ever be ready to say goodbye to Clementine.
    • She felt that she has grown with Clem, and through this experience, she felt she has improved her voice acting skills.
    • Clem knows who Britney Spears is, but is not a fan. She is into classic rock from the 80’s (like The Police) and the 90’s (like Radiohead). My own personal side note: YES! I knew Clem had a great taste in music. I’m telling you, Clementine would like Metallica if she ever heard it and would become a huge fan. I’m not letting this go, my Clem will be a metalhead.
    • Melissa plays as brutal Clem (Clem drinking rum, shooting a guy, etc). She tends to pick the least chosen options.
    • PREPARE THE TISSUES!!!
    • Playing this game is a great way to introduce yourself into The Walking Dead universe.
    • Louis would wear Gucci Slides.
    • Clem would advise everyone to live everyday like it’s your last.
    • If Melissa could bring back one character from the series (besides Lee), she would bring back Kenny.
    • If the apocalypse never happened, Clem would be a drama student in the photography club listening to Radiohead.
    • The people she works with is what Melissa will miss the most about TWDG.
    • All her fan encounters are memorable.
    • She loves all the theories made on this game.
    • She appreciates the relationship between Marlon and Rosie.
    • She is thankful that Skybound was able to finish the last two episodes.
    • The ending of TWDG will make everyone cry.
    • Melissa thinks giving character to Clem was not difficult and was very organic.
    • Melissa’s apocalypse team would include: Lee, Kenny, Christa, Katjaa, Chuck, Michonne, Violet, Louis, Javier, Luke, cough Clem cough.
    • Melissa is a little sad that the game is ending, but she is more excited than anything.
    • Melissa thinks she and Clem have the same personality, and that they both like Radiohead.
    • There are some parts in the script where Melissa wishes she could rerecord.
  • Clem knows who Britney Spears is, but is not a fan. She is into classic rock from the 80’s (like The Police) and the 90’s (like Radiohead).

-

If the apocalypse never happened, Clem would be a drama student in the photography club listening to Radiohead.

-

Melissa thinks she and Clem have the same personality, and that they both like Radiohead.

I see Clementine is a woman of culture.

There was apparently some sort of Q&A involving Melissa Hutchison where she answered some fans’ questions. Here’s what we learned (this

• If Melissa could bring back one character from the series (besides Lee), she would bring back Kenny.

Kenny > Jane confirmed.

There are some parts in the script where Melissa wishes she could rerecord.

That’s pretty interesting. Did she mention any part specifically?

There was apparently some sort of Q&A involving Melissa Hutchison where she answered some fans’ questions. Here’s what we learned (this

• "the ending will make everyone cry"
    What else can it be beside Clem's death?

• edited March 2019

So basically this entire AMA was fucking pointless,awesome.

It's not like i expected anything i was like "why are they doing an AMA when EP4's coming out in 2 weeks?" and if there's one question that people should've asked and Skybound should've answered it's "where the fuck is Kenny's hat ?"

Well anyway let's hope EP4 is a satisfying conclusion for Clem's story.

• Shit, I wish I was there to ask if she plays video games and what games did she play besides The Walking Dead?

Britney Spears

So Britney Spears exists in TWD universe, huh? I wonder if she would be still alive in this world or just died at the beginning. I bet she is alive because she is rich.

• Pewdiepie's s1 playthrough was incredibly popular and got tons of people into the game... problem is that lately he acts super bored with the games and just shits all over them the entire time. Why would Skybound want to associate with a YouTuber who creates such a negative perception of their game?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Telltale should’ve gotten him to get his followers to buy TWD. Imagine if 76+ million people had bought it. They’d still be here today.

• I have not seen anything in particular. This is just a summation I got from someone else, I didn’t actually watch the Q&A.

If Melissa could bring back one character from the series (besides Lee), she would bring back Kenny. Kenny > Jane confirmed.

• Someone else dying?

Razer531 posted: »

"the ending will make everyone cry" What else can it be beside Clem's death?

• Noone else's death would actually make me cry unless clem cried at it too. but most likely its clems death

Someone else dying?

• The fact that we have to say goodbye to Clem forever.

Razer531 posted: »

"the ending will make everyone cry" What else can it be beside Clem's death?

• Skybound released another video with TFS reactions.

• edited March 2019

if there's one question that people should've asked and Skybound should've answered it's "where the fuck is Kenny's hat ?"

Lol Kenny's hat isn't happening. Kent claims the team "forgot" about the Wellington ending in the Story Builder and the scar was glitched until episode 2. Why would they do anything with Kenny's hat? It's not like we've been asking for it since ANF.

They aren't going to spend a few hours of work making 2 animations, a few lines lines of dialogue, and porting over Kenny's hats model so that Clem can give AJ his hat in her death scene or whatever they would do with it. That would be too much work for their dirt cheap budget. We have literally only had ONE line that gets changed due to a choice from previous seasons that wasn't in the story builder. (Being Clem mentioning how Kenny maimed Carver during the card game)

From the looks of it the creative team is more focused on making this game feel like a Tumblr fanfiction rather than a follow up to season 3. (With all the romance, the terrible writing in episode 3's first act, how Clem only mentions Lee, and how there's tons of romance, specifically LGBT romance) *
    Before any subreddit people call me out I don't have anything against LGBT representation in games. Some of my favorite Telltale characters like John Doe were "written bisexual."

I honestly find it really annoying that this game is so focused on romance when all I really want is to shoot zombies, make cool choices,cry, and shit like that.

iFoRias posted: »

So basically this entire AMA was fucking pointless,awesome. It's not like i expected anything i was like "why are they doing an AMA when

• It's not really the romance, that's a part of the real problem which is how it's too lighthearted. Feels like the 12+ version of TWD. All you've got to do is take away some of the mature themes because they don't really fit in the plot anyway, that being chronic masturbation or louis' tongue getting cut off.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

if there's one question that people should've asked and Skybound should've answered it's "where the fuck is Kenny's hat ?" Lol Kenny

• edited March 2019

Some of my favorite Telltale characters like John Doe were "written bisexual.

Wait, what? John was bisexual? Honestly that feels more like a “Hey look over here! This dude’s bi because we’re inclusive!” situation, like I had no idea he was bi in my play through. Who really cares though lol.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

if there's one question that people should've asked and Skybound should've answered it's "where the fuck is Kenny's hat ?" Lol Kenny

• edited March 2019

That's besides the point though. What I'm trying to say is, what was the point of making him gay? Like, what the fuck? It adds absolutely nothing to the story and was simply included so they can say "look how inclusive we are!!!" and pander to the Tumblr crowd.

I personally don’t mind because I don’t think it really matters (unless you were a James shipper lol). You’re right, it doesn’t add to the story, but at the same time it doesn’t ruin it or anything, like who really cares. The writers making Clementine bi is a completely different story though, for many reasons. I was not a fan of them doing that (especially the way they confirmed it in a fucking tweet).

I'm just glad they didn't add any transgender survivors, as that would've absolutely destroyed the story.

Yea, that would’ve been wack. Even LIS doesn’t mess with that.

• Yeah, kinda.

@Megaodg33 It's the same with James being gay. I had no clue he was gay in my playthrough, but apparently, he can tell you he had a boyfriend -- why he still has the picture is beyond me as the whisperer's had to get rid of all attachments from their past life and behave like rabid animals. If James bought into that, there's no way he'd carry any pictures of people he used to care for.
    That's besides the point though. What I'm trying to say is, what was the point of making him gay? Like, what the fuck? It adds absolutely nothing to the story and was simply included so they can say "look how inclusive we are!!!" and pander to the Tumblr crowd.

To be a little fair, I think that was at least supposed to be more about adding to James himself.
    Though it can come across as just a little extra.

Some of my favorite Telltale characters like John Doe were "written bisexual. Wait, what? John was bisexual? Honestly that feels mor

• Let’s get back on topic please, thanks.

• How long till we get screenshots or the classification

• Holy Shit. Just 3 days until the trailer.

• @AronDracula Holy Shit. Just 3 days until the trailer.

Math.

10 DAYS.

• Stop stalking me.

DabigRG posted: »

@AronDracula Holy Shit. Just 3 days until the trailer. Math.

• Stalking you? Boi, you were the latest new comment to a frequent part of the community.

AronDracula posted: »

Stop stalking me.

• Yo, I’m so excited for the last epsiode bro

• Let the disappointment begin! ?

• Timezones.

DabigRG posted: »

@AronDracula Holy Shit. Just 3 days until the trailer. Math.

• God damn these forums are so dead why are we still here ? Just to suffer ?

• Just hold out till we get the trailer. The memes will be rolling in soon enough

iFoRias posted: »

God damn these forums are so dead why are we still here ? Just to suffer ?

• trailer tomorrow? day after?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.