Episode 404 Waiting Thread - Out Now

Comments

• To see the end of Clementine’s journey that could have been better. Happy?

Erinour posted: »

Then why are you even here

• Again: use your phone like @InKennyWeTrust.

Ok, overall I liked the trailer. I know it wasn’t the “ultimate recap” many were hoping for, but it was definitely far better then the episo

• That is my line!

BigBadPaul posted: »

You tell him!

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

We all paid $20 for it at a time when we had high hopes for it. Gotta get a return on our investment, y’know?

Erinour posted: »

Then why are you even here

• Then why are you here?

Dex-Starr posted: »

We all paid $20 for it at a time when we had high hopes for it. Gotta get a return on our investment, y’know?

• I was defending you, me, and everyone else who’s disappointed with this season

Then why are you here?

• Lool, I was joking; I was just repeating what he wrote to me. ?

I was defending you, me, and everyone else who’s disappointed with this season

• edited March 2019

What do u mean use my phone? Like watch a playthrough? I wouldn’t do that.

I actually have TFS on my switch and could play it while I’m away, but my Xbox one has my original save file that I’ve used for my first playthough in every season. It just wouldn’t be the same if I played it on a different save.

Again: use your phone like @InKennyWeTrust.

• Oh yes: you actually played the game than watched walkthroughs unlike me. How stupid of me? Do not answer that.

What do u mean use my phone? Like watch a playthrough? I wouldn’t do that. I actually have TFS on my switch and could play it while I’m a

• I don't why the fuck are some people disappointed with the trailer. I thought it was amazing

• Razer531 posted: »

I don't why the fuck are some people disappointed with the trailer. I thought it was amazing

• I think most of us expected a trailer like the S2 EP5 trailer,this is the last trailer we'll ever get and it felt pretty weak imo.

But in the end i dont care if the trailer was mediocre as long as the episode is good.

Razer531 posted: »

I don't why the fuck are some people disappointed with the trailer. I thought it was amazing

• Yeah, what @iFoRias said.

Ask @AronDracula and @iFoRias.

• Oh my god, I’m in the exact same situation. I feel your pain.

Ok, overall I liked the trailer. I know it wasn’t the “ultimate recap” many were hoping for, but it was definitely far better then the episo

• Typical. ?

AronDracula posted: »

Yeah, what @iFoRias said.

• Wheres the classification

• I don’t understand why a lot of people are hating on this season. Like seriously, I’m curious, what are your legitimate reasons?

• Too tired to explain.

I don’t understand why a lot of people are hating on this season. Like seriously, I’m curious, what are your legitimate reasons?

• Hmm okay.

Too tired to explain.

• edited March 2019

Just a heads up, I heard due to the physical pre-orders there might be people getting the last episode very early so there might be spoilers before the 26th.

• Oh wow, I wonder how early. If it’s a day early, then eh okay not bad, but if the spoilers come out on like Saturday, then wow.

Just a heads up, I heard due to the physical pre-orders there might be people getting the last episode very early so there might be spoilers before the 26th.

• Or not. I'm not completely sure. Maybe the last episode is locked behind the season pass even on the physical disc. No one from Skybound has really confirmed it.

I would advise everyone to do a blackout a couple days before release, imo. That's what i'm doing.

Oh wow, I wonder how early. If it’s a day early, then eh okay not bad, but if the spoilers come out on like Saturday, then wow.

• I will be watching it on the 25th.

• Oh ok well then from that perspective I guess the trailer is bad, but it's good in terms of an individual episode trailer.

iFoRias posted: »

I think most of us expected a trailer like the S2 EP5 trailer,this is the last trailer we'll ever get and it felt pretty weak imo. But in the end i dont care if the trailer was mediocre as long as the episode is good.

• Uh, maybe you wanna define legitimate?

I don’t understand why a lot of people are hating on this season. Like seriously, I’m curious, what are your legitimate reasons?

• An actual reason

DabigRG posted: »

Uh, maybe you wanna define legitimate?

• According to @AronDracula and @iFoRias, my opinion stinks.

Uh, maybe you wanna define legitimate?

• Maybe the last episode is locked behind the season pass even on the physical disc. No one from Skybound has really confirmed it.

They confirmed that all of the episodes would be on the disc or cart(if it’s on switch) so the physical copies have all the episodes on them at release. The big question is if the physical copies are planning to appear in stores on the 26th, if that’s the case then a lot of people will be able to get the game early before it officially releases. It shouldn’t be a problem if it’s only being sold on the online Skybound Store.

Or not. I'm not completely sure. Maybe the last episode is locked behind the season pass even on the physical disc. No one from Skybound has

• So, pretty much anything that isn't "because it sucks."
    That should be cleared up.

An actual reason

• Excuse me?

So, pretty much anything that isn't "because it sucks." That should be cleared up.

• Excuse yourself.

Excuse me?

• Traitor.

Excuse yourself.

• This game is lacking big time. Like, everything this season has been about teen drama and kidnappers. S1 and S2 had players experience many different issues the protagonists had to face. This season was kinda hollow imo

• I never said your opinions sucks. I just said your actions in communication sucks.

According to @AronDracula and @iFoRias, my opinion stinks.

• For instance?

AronDracula posted: »

I never said your opinions sucks. I just said your actions in communication sucks.

• You still have not told me if you accept my answers.

This game is lacking big time. Like, everything this season has been about teen drama and kidnappers. S1 and S2 had players experience many different issues the protagonists had to face. This season was kinda hollow imo

• i don't think "a lot of people are hating on this season" or at least it didnt start this way like everyone loved the first episode (myself included) and after that the game kinda went off the rails and dropped the ball with Lilly's return so more and more people started to focus on the negatives aspects of the game,and noticed a lot of flaws the game has.

I'm also guilty of doing that and can be too harsh on TFS sometimes but
    the game is far from being perfect and i think we should talk about what went wrong in some cases (for example,the story,or the lack of choices this season) but at the end of the day i think we're all enjoying this season more or less and happy the game is being finished.

I hope that answered your question.

• It did, thank you.

iFoRias posted: »

i don't think "a lot of people are hating on this season" or at least it didnt start this way like everyone loved the first episode (myself

• How many times have Hugo and Alita kissed??

You still have not told me if you accept my answers.

• I don’t understand why a lot of people are hating on this season. Like seriously, I’m curious, what are your legitimate reasons?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.