Episode 404 Waiting Thread - Out Now

Comments

• Just felt in the mood. Plus it's cowardly to hide in the shadows.

I am surprised you identified yourself seeing how you normally ignore my messages.

• Man, this reenactment of the Kenny/Lily situation from Season 1 is really good, and a great way to build hype for the finale! Keep up the good work, you two!

• no trailer for episode 4 yet ?

• Well guys tomorrow’s the trailer I don’t care if everyone here thinks it’s now complete trash but we came a long way to see it finally end and if no one else is going to be happy the end of our journey then I will good night everyone happy trailer eve

• Waitwaitwaitwaitwiat...the trailer comes out on the 21st?

Erinour posted: »

Well guys tomorrow’s the trailer I don’t care if everyone here thinks it’s now complete trash but we came a long way to see it finally end a

• No i'm pretty sure it's today.

DabigRG posted: »

Waitwaitwaitwaitwiat...the trailer comes out on the 21st?

• 20th in america it realises and its only the 19th right now there

• You know what? For the first time since the beginning of this season I want to go into this final episode completely spoiler-free. So to insure that, I'm going offline till after I've experienced this game myself.

Peace out guys

#Dontkillclementine #Louismustlive #Violetmustliveunlessshesatotalbitch #Lillymustdie

• How long till trailer and classification

• Oh Kay, I was getting ready to say, wow.

iFoRias posted: »

No i'm pretty sure it's today.

• Good job.

Just felt in the mood. Plus it's cowardly to hide in the shadows.

• Wait, what? How?

The_Duck posted: »

Man, this reenactment of the Kenny/Lily situation from Season 1 is really good, and a great way to build hype for the finale! Keep up the good work, you two!

• Adios bishacho; you will not be missed.

You know what? For the first time since the beginning of this season I want to go into this final episode completely spoiler-free. So to i

• Trailer is out.

• why are they in a cave?

• we're in the endgame now fellas

• Ranch flashback confirmed.
    Look at background on this page.
    https://www.skybound.com/telltales-the-walking-dead/season-4-the-final-season

• edited March 2019

I did not want to watch this trailer, but it got infornt of my face the moment I opened youtube so I watched it..... They managed to do something right with this trailer and that is to make me concerned on clem and aj's lives, guna miss these games after this one.

• Skybound Games is showing off the screenshots on Twitter.

The 2nd picture in the last tweet might be the Ranch.

• edited March 2019

I smell a batman s2 e5 scenario coming in this episode since they've showed both lily and James but i can be wrong so I won't be anticipating it much.

• I don't think that's the ranch? There's a tiny clip in the trailer of the ranch and Clem's hair and face look different

Linkyop posted: »

Ranch flashback confirmed. Look at background on this page. https://www.skybound.com/telltales-the-walking-dead/season-4-the-final-season

• One Last Time, ladies and gentlemen.

• Ngl, that trailer was hyper lame. I couldn’t be any less interested in seeing how it goes now.

• edited March 2019

I have school holidays next week and my parents thought that this is the best fucking time to travel somewhere far away where I can't use my computer

any tips on how to live with the fact that I'll be too late to experience the finale of something very impactful in my life and share the last good memories with all my peeps on the forums??

• Surprised they showed as much as they did.

• edited March 2019

Goddamit, I was about to leave the house for a while!

Sigh, let's see what "The Final Trailer" had left to go with

Well, at least they can sorta say they are trying to do something new as well as seemingly attempting to finally make what little plot they had do some stuff.
    Sorta decent touch with the song over it the whole time.

Linkyop posted: »

Trailer is out.

• Eh, I just sorta went through it myself.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Ngl, that trailer was hyper lame. I couldn’t be any less interested in seeing how it goes now.

• Why not stay home?

I have school holidays next week and my parents thought that this is the best fucking time to travel somewhere far away where I can't use my

• They'd make a much bigger deal if there was 2 separate episodes

I smell a batman s2 e5 scenario coming in this episode since they've showed both lily and James but i can be wrong so I won't be anticipating it much.

• That is unnecessary. What are you on about? This game deserves an award for its awfully written narrative, characters and gameplay.

Ngl, that trailer was hyper lame. I couldn’t be any less interested in seeing how it goes now.

• What is necessary? It deserves 0 merit.

That is unnecessary. What are you on about? This game deserves an award for its awfully written narrative, characters and gameplay.

• Oooeee.

What is necessary? It deserves 0 merit.

• Use your phone.

I have school holidays next week and my parents thought that this is the best fucking time to travel somewhere far away where I can't use my

• Got chills at the end with AJ and Clem reaching for each other. Gonna be sad to see these characters go.

• Then why are you even here

That is unnecessary. What are you on about? This game deserves an award for its awfully written narrative, characters and gameplay.

• Trailer sucked ass,episode looks good

satisfying conclusion to Clem's story ? maybe

• Damn, some of y’all are really picky.

• Ok, overall I liked the trailer. I know it wasn’t the “ultimate recap” many were hoping for, but it was definitely far better then the episode 3 trailer and teaser. The music was actually on point this time around, and there were really no spoilers which is nice to see. The trailer did a nice job at giving this dark unsettling feeling as well, makes me nervous.

I’m so fucking pissed though. My parents made some last minute plans for a spring break vacation so I won’t be able to play the episode until I get back Saturday night on the 30th, it’s gonna suck not being able to experience it at the same time with all you guys.

• Aww, that’s okay. I hope you have a good time on vacation! ☺️

Ok, overall I liked the trailer. I know it wasn’t the “ultimate recap” many were hoping for, but it was definitely far better then the episo

• You tell him!

Erinour posted: »

Then why are you even here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.