The legendary Sam & Max fanart

Comments

• edited February 2011
    @ 1nky: Awwww...poor Sam needs somebody to glomp him right this very second. (He just looks so very fluffy when you draw him...)

And...I can't think of a good name for your comic here. Sorry. From now on, unless someone thinks of something, I shall simply refer to it as "Your Comic." With CAPITALS, to indicate important-ness.
  • edited February 2011
    Hahaha, yes! I love it XD

@Player 2: It's already called "Microchipped"
    Based on the infamous 80s advertisement "I've Fallen And I Can't Get Up."
  • edited February 2011
    Aaw I was going to suggest: "A chip on your shoulder"

Thanks guys! It's Sam and His Issues, Naked For the World to See.
  • edited February 2011
    Spammer detected...
  • edited February 2011
    Dear all Fantabulous Fanartists:

Please consider joining the Telltale Deck 'o Cards project. Thanks!
  • edited February 2011
    paegweight_by_bluehedgie-d3a39wx.jpg

Here we are, la. :L
  • edited February 2011
    That's incredible o.O
  • edited February 2011
    paegweight_by_bluehedgie-d3a39wx.jpg

Here we are, la. :L

Wha? Wha? WHA???
    I have no idea what the context of this was except maybe the Telltale deck project, but I am so in love with this right now I don't care!
    Beautiful!
  • edited February 2011
    Gee, thanks guys!! :'D

@queen_of_the_lobsters - nah, not for the project. Only for my first time drawing him is all. XD
  • edited February 2011
    Gee, thanks guys!! :'D

@queen_of_the_lobsters - nah, not for the project. Only for my first time drawing him is all. XD

Makes sense. Digging the cape especially. A sorceror's gotta have a cape after all. Or a hooded cloak. That's just how it works.
  • edited February 2011
    Makes sense. Digging the cape especially. A sorceror's gotta have a cape after all. Or a hooded cloak. That's just how it works.

True that. But I just have a thing for adding capes to people to make them look the job. |8)
  • edited February 2011
    True that. But I just have a thing for adding capes to people to make them look the job. |8)

It works, my friend. It works beautifully. Also, it looks like he might have worked as a gentleman theif to get the Toys of Power before he realized he could just have people give them the toys if he became a museum curator and said they were artifacts.
  • edited February 2011
    It works, my friend. It works beautifully. Also, it looks like he might have worked as a gentleman theif to get the Toys of Power before he realized he could just have people give them the toys if he became a museum curator and said they were artifacts.

Gentleman thief.... fffff, WHY DIDN'T HE THINK OF THAT? ;A;
  • edited February 2011
    Well now you do =D

Also, I'll just repeat my comment from DA. Daaaaaaaaaamn o_O (give or take a couple of As XD)
  • edited February 2011
    Forgive the DP.

sameth_sketch_by_thesunnyguy-d3a3uag.jpg
    http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/Sameth-Sketch-198373912
    Quick sketch done to practice for this http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23015

Also because I noticed there's a severe lack of Sameth fanart, there's only like, what? 10 pics? And 2 of them are mine =/

I did this thing mostly from memory, so chances are high that I got something wrong. How high? 100% >.>

For being a quick sketch I like it. Speaking of sketches, I did more but they were all horrible >.>
  • edited February 2011
    snm___shareholders_of_hell___11_by_ginny_n-d3a3wlj.jpg

Not sure... WAHHH
  • edited February 2011
    Me likes! :D

Their Satanic Majesties, huh? LOL
  • edited February 2011
    URGENCY.

urgency.jpg

This is what happens. EVERY. TIME.

I'm sort of experimenting with coloring styles to see which one goes best with this kind of inking. So far, I like this one best. It's softer and looks like color washes.

In any case, I think the lighter colors go best with these inks.

I was sort of on a roll, so what the hell. Probably my last piece in a while tho, I have to concentrate on other stuff these next weeks.
  • edited February 2011
    I swear the artwork on this thread just keeps getting better and better - I've probably already said for most these pictures on DA but I love them all! :D
  • edited February 2011
    Oh lads... you're all breaking my heart with awesomeness... it's too much to bear.
    <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

and I did a crack comic. all info in description. too big (and censored) for here:
    http://bluehedgie.deviantart.com/art/THAT-S-NOTHING-198439632
  • edited February 2011
    My new self-insert fan art for the day:

I spent weeks on this, so please at least give me some acknowledgement. (And no, that's not the geek on the right. That's my friend Mary.)

Edit: Whoops, Way too big. I'll give you a link instead.

Pic goes here.
  • edited February 2011
    @Ginny: I'm going to be perfectly honest with you, I believe the original one is better. I don't believe that not saying it would've been better for anyone, so there's my honest opinion =/

@crfh: Haha, I can so see that happening XD

@Hayley: Will comment more after seeing the link in the description, but I lol'd XD

@Strongbrush: Well, you're improving.

Well now is my turn to post more of my crap that will possibly be ignored, maybe not, who knows *shrugs*

dog_sam_attempt_2_by_thesunnyguy-d3a5i6i.jpg
    http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/Dog-Sam-attempt-2-198451530
    Quick thing I did like 2 weeks ago. Better than I expected honestly, although I think that maybe I made him a little too fluffy I dunno D:
  • edited February 2011
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    @Ginny: I'm going to be perfectly honest with you, I believe the original one is better. I don't believe that not saying it would've been better for anyone, so there's my honest opinion =/

I think the lava looks better. And Max. Otherwise, something wrong with Sam's Legs, but, for some reason, my tablet is dying I wanted to finish it. As soon I have Photoshop back I'll post the obligatory vs image here and in deviant
  • edited February 2011
    Haha, yeah, it's not like everything is worse. For example, like you said Max definitely looks better, but on other hand I'd say Sam got the opposite treatment. The lava, I dunno, both look good. Still, I understand that you tablet dying as you were drawing definitely affects the quality, so I say you should go back to it when that problem is fixed ^^
  • edited February 2011
    crfh wrote: »
    URGENCY.

This is what happens. EVERY. TIME.

haha you made me laugh on a very bad day, thx :D
  • edited February 2011
    Who ever figure out what is this wins 3 internets

snm___back_of_the_sword_by_ginny_n-d3a6imv.jpg
  • edited February 2011
    You mean besides badass?
  • edited February 2011
    GinnyN wrote: »
    Who ever figure out what is this wins 3 internets

snm___back_of_the_sword_by_ginny_n-d3a6imv.jpg

Samurai Sam facing of against Max?

Whatever it is, it's absolutely awesome!
  • edited February 2011
    Flaming max tatoo~!!!!1 <333333333333333
  • edited February 2011
    In case any of you guys isn't checking the deck project...

king_sameth_of_spades_by_thesunnyguy-d3a6qww.png
    http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/King-Sameth-of-Spades-198509504
  • edited February 2011
    Nice! This and the Sameth you posted earlier
  • edited February 2011
    Thanks, like I said, there needs to be more Sameth!
  • edited February 2011
  • edited February 2011
    Man, quite the influx. o_o I'll try commenting on everyone some other time, but overall, these are amazing pieces, guys. :) I love this thread so much.

Sorry, guys, I haven't done the next page, yet - it'll be up, tomorrow. Quick future panel sketch instead, perhaps?

Blarg.png

Takes place later in the story. Sam's just changed when inches from the Big Bad's hideout. Max is baffled, Sam's just gotten used to it.
  • edited February 2011
    And you said you're bad at Photoshopping....
  • edited February 2011
    @ SunnyGuy - Sir Sameth came out brilliant there. :)
    @ Cheri - Papierwaite's gonna get that BOOM BOOM BOOM? XD <3
    @ 1nky - And that up-n-coming panel is adorable~ great sketchiness to it :D

um... I had a horrible night's sleep with a cold. And couldn't stop thinking of tentacles. A la Yog-Soggoth. I was like what.
    1917b31b63bc2460db420481cd5d92cb-d3a7ym5.jpg

More rubbish from me. 8|
  • edited February 2011
    If it involves Papierwaite it is far from rubbish in my opinion.
  • edited February 2011
    And couldn't stop thinking of tentacles. A la Yog-Soggoth. I was like what.

I'll second that "what". And thanks :)

@Cheri: That was awesome.

@1nky: Hahaha, I love Sam's "whatever..." expression XD

@Hayler: Poor Papierwaite XD
  • edited February 2011
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    I'll second that "what". And thanks :)

Yeah.. I know... it wasn't a nice mix, like. And you're welcome!

Aw cheers guys! :'} <3
  • edited February 2011
    I'm so behind on commenting everything. Anybody up for a generic good job all around?

@1nky: Poor Sam, resigned to his fate. Seeing the whole comic in color would be pretty cool. Just saying.
    @Hayley: Very nice Papierwaite rubbish. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.