The legendary Sam & Max fanart

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Yeah, the two things you should never call Sam. Combined. Poor guy had it coming XD

Awesome comic 1nky, but you should seriously consider more sleeping.
  • edited March 2011
    Why? I never sleep and I'm perfectly ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
  • edited March 2011
    Oh, I know what you mean. In fact, I'm a bit of a hypocite saying that, but even I don't stay up THAT late XD
  • edited March 2011
    Oh 1nky... you shouldn't be up so late! 4am is my max.. and that's on a non-school night even!!

But... damn. There's no denying the work of this. Hell, seeing Sam go apeship (LOL) on that guy is awesome.

... oh man, Sam & Max documentary want. XD

Thanks! :D

I'll be right - took it really easy today. But, yeah - never doing that again. Thanks for the putting up with my insomniac shenanigans on Tumblr, dude.

@Vyse220 & StrongBrush1 Thank you very much, guys. :) Glad you're enjoying it.
    @1nky Still love your comics! The only thing I'd say is Max looks a little off in the last panel, at first I thought he was standing backwards? But maybe I'm just being weird :P His left shoulder maybe?

I went back and tweaked Max - I think I see what you mean, his front doesn't quite look like his front. Added some pudge just to be sure. Thank you so much for the feedback. :)
    crfh wrote: »
    Chubbs McGruff. OH NO HE DIDN'T

HE WENT THERE. (Though I hope everyone's noticing the little crackling on the back of Sam's neck. Granted, Sam would react in a similar way without said chip, but still... :P)
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    Yeah, the two things you should never call Sam. Combined. Poor guy had it coming XD

Awesome comic 1nky, but you should seriously consider more sleeping.

Thanks, dude. :D I'm not doing that again - not exactly worth it. :P I'll stay up late, sure, but not for the whole night. Too much trouble.

Thank you for the feedback, guys. And yeah, like always, tell me if there's any mistakes, or anything that needs fixing, etc.

Nearly halfway done...
  • edited March 2011
    1nky wrote: »
    I went back and tweaked Max - I think I see what you mean, his front doesn't quite look like his front. Added some pudge just to be sure. Thank you so much for the feedback. :)

Much better! ^^
  • edited March 2011
    I can't wait to post what im working on, it's hopefully going to look so good!
  • edited March 2011
    snm_fanart_contest_idea_sketch_by_thesunnyguy-d3cbyxr.jpg
    http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/SnM-Fanart-Contest-idea-sketch-202112415
    What the title says. Drawing inspired by the World of Max song (mostly the title =P)

I need to find some good reference pictures to get that first part looking good.

So yeah. Opinions? Suggestions for what I mentioned in that last sentence?
  • edited March 2011
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    So yeah. Opinions? Suggestions for what I mentioned in that last sentence?

Maybe have a head-on view of Max. Like, perhaps we're facing him and he has this grin on his face, the Earth hovering before him, with his hands ready to grasp it. It might be a little more engaging that way...

Or something?
  • edited March 2011
    Steoneill: well enter your pic on the sam and max fanart contest! We're lonely there! :D

Yesterday I was sketchdumping and I think I have the design of that tshirt now. More on this later.
  • edited March 2011
    So I reworked Fallout: New Vegas Max.

FONVMaxcopy.png?t=1301014113
  • edited March 2011
    Cheri wrote: »

FONVMaxcopy.png?t=1301014113

This is sexy. I absolutely love it.
  • edited March 2011
    sam_the_negotiator__by_cheruphim-d3cdnwt.png

Anyone who gets the reference will be my idol for life 8'D
  • edited March 2011
    Saw this on deviantart but it's worth repeating: <3

So yeah, that tshirt.

BAM.

tshirtline.jpg
  • edited March 2011
    This, is just awesome. Love it! I would totally buy that T-shirt by the way. 8)
  • edited March 2011
    Saw this on deviantart but it's worth repeating: <3

So yeah, that tshirt.

BAM.

tshirtline.jpg

I might go down to that shop down the street that puts logo's on shirts and get them to do this for me.
  • edited March 2011
    crfh I would have your internet babies if you give me a free tshirt with that printed on it
  • edited March 2011
    *GNEE*

I really like the idea of Max with cybernetics. He's got a metal plate in his skull, why not add a few more chunks of metal here and there? (Granted, I wouldn't want it as a permanent 'canon' idea, but it would be fun to see at some point.) Great job!
    Sonekana wrote: »
    *Sweeet*

Anyone who gets the reference will be my idol for life 8'D

'Big O?' I heard of it from a trailer, somewhere, but I'm not sure what it's about - apart from being a giant robot anime.

Anyway, Sam's lookin' good. Nice use of textures there, it really accents the picture. His upper arm length looks a bit wonky and out of proportion, however, but it's still a great picture. Keep it up. :)
    crfh I would have your internet babies if you give me a free tshirt with that printed on it

What she said. That picture made me grin like crazy. :D
  • edited March 2011
    Glad you liked it, guys! I can upload the high-res somewhere if you're interested in making a t-shirt. I'm just going to the Office Depot and having one made for my kid and one for me XD

But I have to color it first...

@greenheadphones Where you hiding, girl? I miss your drawings!
  • edited March 2011
    @greenheadphones Where you hiding, girl? I miss your drawings!

I agree with crfh too. ;) I want to see more of your arts again! 8D
  • edited March 2011
    :C....
    omg u gaiz.
    @sonekana @crfh
    I do have scribblings I can contribute tomorrow as it is technically 2:30 am where I am now....but they're all OC related...
  • edited March 2011
    omg u gaiz.
    @sonekana @crfh
    I do have scribblings I can contribute tomorrow as it is technically 2:30 am where I am now....but they're all OC related...

I wouldn't mind in all earnest. I really love looking at your stuff, Oc or not. Though, if you drew some Sam/Casey stuff or just plain Casey, I'll be honest, I would totally spazz. 8D Feel free to submit tomorrow, I probably will have to go to sleep in a little bit too. 8d
  • edited March 2011
    Sam + Casey = WIN

Yesterday I drew Flint Paper for the first time. It turned out... weird.
  • edited March 2011
    @Cheri: Cyber Rabbity thing is pretty awesome :D

@Sonekana: Sam looks badass. I haven't watched the Big O myself, but I hear nothing but good things about it.

@crfh: Do want :D
    omg u gaiz.
    @sonekana @crfh

And we like your OCs, I fail to see a problem.
  • edited March 2011
    Sam + Casey = WIN

FFFF YESSSSSSSS I agree with you on that so much 8D It's my own personal OTP. :p
  • edited March 2011
    ajkdhkdjfhksd YOU GUYSSSSS
    <3
    Okay I give in.
    28k20d5.jpg
    (not actually included)
    http://shadren4ever.deviantart.com/art/SnM-Sketchdump-3-202429999
  • edited March 2011
    Pretty awesome. I especially liked Max jumping in the snow and as always S&C *fuzzy feeling*
  • edited March 2011
    WWWWOOOOOOO Superball!!! The pic wasn't showing the first time I saw your post!!

*whistle*
  • edited March 2011
    Belly fluff

Who doesn't love Max
  • edited March 2011
    Damn dat Superball. <33333

Oh God guys, I love it all. Even just gone for a day or two, and BAM! You'll get awesome when you return! :D
  • edited March 2011
    FONVSamcopy.png?t=1301273047

Re-drew Fallout Sam. Learn to keep yourself and your armor clean Sam, sheesh.
  • edited March 2011
    Oh Sam, you truly are a knight in..*ahem*...armour.

Regardless, I may or may not continue working on a comic which the filename title happens to be "truffleshuffle.psd"
    Have a preview:
    truffleshufflepreview.png
  • edited March 2011
    FONVSamcopy.png?t=1301273047

Oh GOD IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL 8D I love his armor design. His feet looks so small in comparison to the armor! I love it. :)

Regardless, I may or may not continue working on a comic which the filename title happens to be "truffleshuffle.psd"
    Have a preview:
    truffleshufflepreview.png

Wow, this comic really looks nice :D I seriously would love to see you continue this. If there's anything that would make me spazz until my brains bursted, it would be to see you draw a Sam/Casey comic. 8D
  • edited March 2011
    Also this happened tonight:
    steakeye_png_by_shadren4ever-d3cn71o.png
    (apologies for the sizeee)
  • edited March 2011
    MORE. I demand MORE.
  • edited March 2011
    more. I demand more.

yes. 8D
  • edited March 2011
    *GNEE*

This is Sam you're talking about. I don't think either he or Max have proper maintenance skills. :/ (Poor dude looks rather confused/tired/unsettled, here.) Aside from some smallish feet, this is great. :)
    Also this happened tonight:
    *Oops*
    (apologies for the sizeee)

I've never been big on OCs, to be honest, but this is a cute comic - your skills have always been amazing, and I still can't get over how on-model your Sam looks. Great job. :D

Anyhow, a bunch of LS sketches incoming, apologies for the file size.

ls_sketches_by_1nky-d3cmq5u.png

That's Cheri's character Leah up there with Max (REJECTED), by the way - done on request. :P (And that creature on the bottom... has absolutely nothing to do with Sam and Max, was drawn via request of a friend of mine. I was gonna clip it out, but Max seems so attached to it...)

No comic page today - the deadline is now Sunday. I'm finally being caught up in work, and soon I'll have to prioritize for the Fanart Contest. :/ Sorry about that.
  • edited March 2011
    @inky sweet sketches. Sam looks handsome <3 Max looks cute asking for a hug!

Now I'm left wondering what the truffle-shuffle is.
  • edited March 2011
    Now I'm left wondering what the truffle-shuffle is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5whaRkuipU <--- This.
  • edited March 2011
    HAHAHA OMG! Hilarious!

I'm starting to think this Fallout: Las Vegas might be worth looking into
  • edited March 2011
    HEY DIDJA GUYS THINK I'D FORGET ABOUT PONIES?

ANDONCEAGAINPONIEScopy.png?t=1301439681

NEEEEEVVVVVEEERRRRR
Sign in to comment in this discussion.