The legendary Sam & Max fanart

Comments

• edited July 2011
    pali wrote: »
    Go to your ".minecraft/bin" folder and open the minecraft.jar with Winrar or a similar programm. The file for the paintings is called kz.png and lies in the art folder.

Many thanks, mate.
  • edited July 2011
    babyboom.jpg

Soft, marketable baby version of http://crfh.net/other/boomfixed.jpg

The thing missing from this was the coloring. Calvinhobbenesque antics require calvinhobbenesque coloring. Or something.

Done entirely in SAI.
  • edited July 2011
    1nky wrote: »
    This is gorgeous. So many characters, and detail. The colours work well, too - I think this piece needs saturation for every individual object to stand out. Well done. :D

thank you nky, yes I think your raigth, it needs more saturation, jeje, even when i dont know on some objects what the hell i drew :p
  • edited July 2011
    crfh wrote: »
    babyboom.jpg

The thing missing from this was the coloring. Calvinhobbenesque antics require calvinhobbenesque coloring. Or something.

Done entirely in SAI.

Adorable, I really wish i could color like you, jeje, and thanks for the compliment, and again, you made an other amazing ilustration.:D
  • edited July 2011
    babyboom.jpg

Done entirely in SAI.

ASFASFDSAFADSF I love this so much.
  • edited July 2011
    @crfh- this looks adorable! :) I love it.

I actually just recently drew some Sam and Max art, although it's of fan characters entirely. I might put it here, if you want to see it. :P
  • edited July 2011
    DOOO EEEET

Thanks for the kind comments, guys :D
  • edited July 2011
    post your fan art if you draw the teenage geek. (if you want to?)
  • edited July 2011
    Sonekana wrote: »
    @crfh- this looks adorable! :) I love it.

I actually just recently drew some Sam and Max art, although it's of fan characters entirely. I might put it here, if you want to see it. :P

it would be cool, if you do it ^^
  • edited July 2011
    You though there was no more Lobster sketches but guess what there's LOBSTER SKETCHES!!!

snm__second_sketch_collection_by_queen_of_the_lobster-d411j0q.png

Welcome back to another gash danged sketch dump! Most of these were done while I was studying in France, except for three which I drew while on the airplane on the way to France.

On the top left we have Kinutchluk stabbing a Zebulon drone with The Sword of Zinthar glittering with trapped souls as his igloo burns in the distance. Most of this has been inspired by the final chapter in Max's coming of age epic "Are You There Great Bear Spirit? It's Me, Kinutchluk." I think we all agree that the teenage Inuit needs more fanart. Below that, the Soda Poppers are being accosted.

Right next to that we have "This Wizard" and Max reenacting a popular internet meme. Below that is part of an idea for a story I have involving Maximus being hired as Papierwaite's bodyguard due to bad stuff happening in the past. Below that and to the left is Cheri's Leah Paper, and next to that is a weeaboo Princess Tutu Crossover. Max is Princess Tutu, Sam is Fakir, Sybil is Mytho, and Papierwaite is Princess Krahe.

Below that, wordplay, more Leah, and Stinky not being a Hollaback girl. Below that, Stinky as a circus performer, Papierwaite as Cardcaptor Sakura's Eriol, and Max as the girl on the cover of the Harajuku Lover's notebook in which I drew most of this.

Below that, Papierwaite and some molemen, and Stinky with The Gift. Early on, I had a theory that Stinky would be psychic and able to use the Toys of Power, based on her ability to detect and block Max's mind reading and her position in the villain lineup.
  • edited July 2011
    Love the reference to this Topatoco T-Shirt. I've got that one :)
  • edited July 2011
    oh__there_you_are_by_rubygloommel-d412trc.jpg

BatSam, Maxcrow?...Doesn't really work does it? :P Done as a commission for a user on DeviantArt ^^
  • edited July 2011
    That's really really good
  • edited July 2011
    Love it! <3
  • edited July 2011
    Forgot to comment on the Queen of the Lobsters art, I like it! But I'd like it better if it was bigger, I can barely figure it out.

Gentle reminder/pimp: Sam and Max comissions closing in 2 days!
  • edited July 2011
    @crfh and Sonekana - thank you very much! ^^
  • edited July 2011
    Where are you going, Leah?

whereareyougoingleah.jpg

A comission I made for Cheri-chan :D
  • edited July 2011
    dfjkaldjkfl this looks gorgeous, I freaking love it <3 I bet Cheri would love this, haha. :)
  • edited July 2011
    Oh my, yes. I do love it so <3
  • edited July 2011
    oh__there_you_are_by_rubygloommel-d412trc.jpg

BatSam, Maxcrow?...Doesn't really work does it? :P Done as a commission for a user on DeviantArt ^^

wooow, very impresive, y love this.
  • edited July 2011
    Well, you guys were wondering if I'd ever show you guys some of the Sam and Max fan-character pictures I talked about one day.

Here they are!
    lovely_dovely_by_cheruphim-d3nkkzz.jpg
    greenheadphones's FC Casey, one of first watercolor sketches I had done in a while. :)

indescribable_power_by_cheruphim-d3ra7kl.jpg
    Lovenu's FC Antigone Papierwaite, also known as Ann! :D

new_york_casualty_by_cheruphim-d41cf6b.jpg
    And Cheri's FC Leah Paper! Loved how it turned out. :)

Hope you all enjoy. <3
  • edited July 2011
    Sonekana wrote: »
    Well, you guys were wondering if I'd ever show you guys some of the Sam and Max fan-character pictures I talked about one day.

Here they are!
    lovely_dovely_by_cheruphim-d3nkkzz.jpg
    greenheadphones's FC Casey, one of first watercolor sketches I had done in a while. :)

indescribable_power_by_cheruphim-d3ra7kl.jpg
    Lovenu's FC Antigone Papierwaite, also known as Ann! :D

new_york_casualty_by_cheruphim-d41cf6b.jpg
    And Cheri's FC Leah Paper! Loved how it turned out. :)

Hope you all enjoy. <3
    I really wish i could made sush use of water colors, im terible with them, i really like it
  • edited July 2011
    Great work, Sonekana!

Now, guys, guess who's sketchdump I'm working in.
  • edited July 2011
    @crfh- Thanks! <3

djfkladjlkfj I can't waittttttt
  • edited July 2011
    Flint Paper: Wallbanger.

fpfull.jpg

Totally the Flint Paper from the comic books.
  • edited July 2011

fpfull.jpg

Oh this looks beautiful. <3 I love it!
  • edited August 2011
    I drew a comic in bed:

samandmax.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    Here is another comic I drew:

samandmax2.jpg

In it, Max is a DJ and Sam is dancing. There is also a glitter-ball, and there is also some plastic glasses on his face that has the slits in it, and there is also some undies on Sam (spoiler) and there is also some friendly banter between the two friends, as though they were engaged in a lazy Sunday's activities in the privacy of their own house.
  • edited August 2011
    Because you guys liked those 2 comics so much I did a third one:

samandmax3.jpg

Its pretty clear who's going to be writing future Sam & Max episodes. (Hint - me)
  • edited August 2011

fpfull.jpg

love the detailed way you did the hair, you always know how to manage mouvment, I know how wierd this saund but, you totally cougth flint paper brigth eyes.
  • edited August 2011
    Those little sam max comics are hilarious.
  • edited August 2011
    I LOL'd XD
  • edited August 2011
    Here is my next offering. I wasn't able to fall asleep at a decent hour a night or two ago so I drew it.

samandmax4.jpg

Obey.
  • edited August 2011
    You gotta keep making those. They're brilliant.
  • edited August 2011
    a little something from history...

Sam and Max: Securitas Urbanae Cura Liberus (I hope I got the Latin grammar right here....)
    freelance_legionnaires_by_pheeph-d460qk1.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    @Everyone that posted awesome art: As I'm sure I've already told you all before, you're awesome.

@Those comics: I'm sure I shouldn't be so amused by them XD

And now my contribution after not being here for quite a while
    dancing_lagomorph_by_thesunnyguy-d460reb.jpg
    http://thesunnyguy.deviantart.com/art/Dancing-Lagomorph-251977907
    I felt like drawing Max dancing with a cane, hat, and a bowtie, so I drew Max dancing with a cane, hat and a bowtie.

Yup
  • edited August 2011
    @crfh - Love it! Totally got the wrong idea when I saw the title 'wallbanger' though :P Ignore me, my mind's stuck in the gutter XD

@themikdog - Those little comics are hilarious!

@everyone else - I'm too lazy to comment on everyone's pics, but they're all great! :D

Also I've already made a journal concerning it on DeviantArt, but if anyone's interested in a commissioning me then feel free to get in touch and we can discuss what you want me to draw, prices, etc. Hopefully I'll have time to draw some SaM fanart just because though, I haven't had much time lately but we all need to get this thread going again!
  • edited August 2011
    Some more early-morning-no-sleep-in-my-bed comics. What do they mean? Only you and I will know. Tee-hee-hee and a brisket of a piece of a thing.

samandmax6.jpg

samandmax5.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    Went to the Inconvenience the other day.

attachment.php?attachmentid=2729&stc=1&d=1313106059

Okay, so not fanart, per se. But yes, these are real.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.