2rvz8kg.jpg

fatrwk.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    So, I've recently gotten into making minecraft skins, so I made this

http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/sam-125294/

The still image doesn't do it justice
    sam_minecraft_skin-313820.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    i am 100% pure sorry about this... sam%252520and%252520max%252520the%252520movie%252520teaser%252520poster%252520complete.png
  • edited August 2011
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    i am 100% pure sorry about this... sam%252520and%252520max%252520the%252520movie%252520teaser%252520poster%252520complete.png

Actually, this is pretty good for a fan poster.
  • edited August 2011
    Actually, this is pretty good for a fan poster.

thank-you.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    Nice poster man.
  • edited August 2011
    lego_sam_and_max__the_game_by_strongbrush1-d4710rc.png

Back with a vengeance and also a piece of fanart.
  • edited August 2011
    Lego Sam and Max.

All of my money.
  • edited August 2011
    Shyguy wrote: »
    Lego Sam and Max.

All of my money.

What about all of your money?
  • edited August 2011
    What about all of your money?

If lego sam and max figures existed, I would waste all of my money on 'em. :p
  • edited August 2011
    Shyguy wrote: »
    If lego sam and max figures existed, I would waste all of my money on 'em. :p

If my calculations are correct, I'll waste about $15 making the ACTUAL minifigures. If I had the time or patience, that is.
  • edited August 2011
    I can't draw. Ha. Nor do I own a god damn scanner.
    http://i.imgur.com/IcFly.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    magically_maniacal_by_cheri_chan-d47j945.png

Guess who drew ponies again.
  • edited August 2011
    I loooove pony max

moar
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Cheri draws more ponies.
    The world has been healed. :)
  • edited August 2011
    More ponies, you say?

HlU8G.png
  • edited August 2011
    pk6TP.jpg
  • edited August 2011
    Skunk-Pony is hilarious! :)
  • edited August 2011
    Oh, right, I drew something that WASN'T ponies.

rainy_day_by_cheri_chan-d47i10d.png
  • edited August 2011
    I have finally, finallly, FINALLY watched FiM. Previously, I hadn't even realized that there was a new MLP series, so I didn't get the sudden obsession the internet seemed to have with adorable horses, and was actually rather weirded out by it. But now that I have been introduced, I am able to full appreciate the wonders of ponies.

Papierwaite pony is strangely adorable. I find myself wanting to hug him. And I love how Max is an alicorn.
  • edited August 2011
    Player_2 wrote: »
    Papierwaite pony is strangely adorable. I find myself wanting to hug him.

09ayZ.png
  • edited August 2011
    To be honest I've kinda also joined the heard since you posted the origenal set of Sam and Max pony drawings. It's a show that I can't help but apreciate, I don't think it's the best cartoon show ever but if you give it a shot you defiantly start to understand how the hype got started. I adore your pony drawings, you've captured the style while adding your own flare. Makes me tempted to draw some of my own... hmm maybe best not to XD
  • edited August 2011
    ONE OF US ONE OF US

Here's another thing that's not ponies, colour scheme inspired by this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2znlF5TVM&feature=BFa&list=FLEhwJgYhH_WeFOpxNmC50Fw&lf=plpp

spacious_thoughts_by_cheri_chan-d47w33k.png

Man, it's either weirdly symbolic art or ponies that you guys get from me, huh?
  • edited August 2011
    Oh crap. I'm your fan.
  • edited August 2011
    Cheri wrote: »
    ONE OF US ONE OF US

Here's another thing that's not ponies, colour scheme inspired by this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZ2znlF5TVM&feature=BFa&list=FLEhwJgYhH_WeFOpxNmC50Fw&lf=plpp

Man, it's either weirdly symbolic art or ponies that you guys get from me, huh?

nice work! really like it
  • edited August 2011
    Max_Hat2011-08-28.png
  • edited August 2011
    Max_Hat2011-08-28.png
    My partner Cheeseness surprised me today with a very rare, exclusive, and much-lusted-after Team Fortress 2 hat today: Max's Severed Head. Needless to say, I was fairly excited. I didn't discover the awesomeness that is Sam & Max until after season 3 was released (the hat was only available to TF2 players who pre-ordered The Devil's Playhouse).
  • edited August 2011
    Not really fanart, but if you've been following me on Tumblr you'd know that I've been making gifs/reactions of the games and cartoon.

2enuo12.jpg
    risr9u.jpg
    2wp46m1.jpg
    29cbc79.jpg
    vintqp.jpg

Just wanted to share.
  • edited August 2011
    SunnyGuy wrote: »
    Not really fanart, but if you've been following me on Tumblr you'd know that I've been making gifs/reactions of the games and cartoon.

2tumbsup.jpg
    DATMAX.jpg
    wait.jpg
    GREATSCOTT!.jpg
    MEDIC!.jpg

Just wanted to share.

tumblr_l827ent9Kp1qz9xzro1_400.gif
    (hurr).
  • edited August 2011
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    tumblr_l827ent9Kp1qz9xzro1_400.gif
    (hurr).
    If you actually type a post in proper English and with no gifs, I will believe in god!
  • edited August 2011
    sam_and_max_in_2fort__sketch__by_strongbrush1-d48dwmf.png

As a special gift to all of my adoring fans (all five of you out there) I decided to give you this as my 1000th official post on this forum!
  • Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2011
    That's epic
  • edited September 2011
    This was a freakin' nightmare to work on...
    sam_and_max_steampunk_by_pheeph-d48leqv.jpg
  • edited September 2011
    pheeph wrote: »
    This was a freakin' nightmare to work on...
    Badass Pic]

I love steampunk ^^
    Max's outfit is awesome :D
  • edited September 2011
    glad you like it... speaking of which, I challenge people to depict Sam and Max or the other characters in a steampunk world...
  • edited September 2011
    I never understood the concept of steampunk.
  • edited September 2011
    I am not a fan of the concept of male pregnancy, especially in fanfiction. I think its unrealistic wish fulfillment wish fulfillment which downplays the issues that homosexual couples actually go through when trying to start a family, and I wish that more fangirls would make adoption an option.
    So I figured why not show my opinion with my favorite allegedly homosexual couple and would-be adopted child from a video game series?
    snm__publicserviceannouncement_by_queen_of_the_lobster-d490bdw.jpg
    Truly all three are the paragon of "manly."
  • edited September 2011
    I never understood the concept of steampunk.

well, I didn't understand it myself when I started drawing this... I had to do a little research and google for images on steampunk... for characters you just depict them in Victorian-era clothing (late 19th century clothing) and then add a lot of accessories and things related to that era (such as cogwheels, goggles, ornate belts)... For technology such as vehicles and weapons, just reimagine each part with anything related to the steam engine...
  • edited September 2011
    I thought M-preg was just this super-weird and creepy fetish
Sign in to comment in this discussion.