24th June and no Puzzle Agent yet

Comments

• edited June 2010
    NotFury wrote: »
    I don't like it when telltale says "Coming June" or "Coming this month", and by this month they mean RIIIIIGHT at the end of it.

If they give any date whatsoever, you should always assume it will be the latest date possible, or maybe even slightly later. Assuming it'd be the beginning of the month means you will always be disappointed.
  • edited June 2010
    NotFury your a troll, how many times do you want to repeat the same statement?
  • edited June 2010
    On Tether's facebook:

Mark Darin Hey Nelson... Just so you know, I am going to sleep now. You have been keeping me up for DAYS now with all of your crazy puzzle solving antics! But, for now, I am done with you. Go puzzle some other people for a while.

Also: new avatar in "your purchases!"
  • edited June 2010
    NotFury your a troll, how many times do you want to repeat the same statement?

Your name.... Is that even allowed? >.>
  • edited June 2010
    Holy beans!

We're probably just a few hours away then :D
  • edited June 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    Your name.... Is that even allowed? >.>

I wish it wasn't If I could change it somehow, don't even remember choosing this.. I think a naughty little son of mine may have signed up and i just kept using the same account.
  • edited June 2010
    I wish it wasn't If I could change it somehow, don't even remember choosing this.. I think a naughty little son of mine may have signed up and i just kept using the same account.

There is a thread to have your name changed actually, over there, but the person who was taking care of that left telltale recently so I don't know if anyone has replaced him in that job yet.
    Still, that means it's possible to change it, although you can't do it yourself, I think you'd need an admin to do it.
  • edited June 2010
    Puzzle Agent was just added to the 'Games' pulldown on the top of the Telltale website. So we're close.

Also, now the pulldown is so long that it cuts off. And the buttons link to all the wrong games, save Sam & Max. None of the buttons link to Puzzle Agent either. And SBCG4AP links to the more games page. You guys may want to fix that. Else it looks kinda unprofessional.
  • edited June 2010
    I fell its sage to say the PC/Mac version is coming out tomarrow if june is still the date.
    Next up
    Come on Nintendo add it to mondays list and you'll get $10 come on you can do it.
  • edited June 2010
    Yeah, probably just formalities left.

Can't wait! :D
  • edited June 2010
    Told my self I'd wait for wiiware but the excitement is too much. going to sleep (it's 2 am here @__@) hope to see puzzle agent when I wake up! :D
  • edited June 2010
    I'm in Europe as well, I'll put on an episode of The X-Files and go to bed. Nothing beats falling asleep to a monster-of-the-week episode. See you all when the game is out, hopefully!
  • edited June 2010
    Raum wrote: »
    I'm in Europe as well, I'll put on an episode of The X-Files and go to bed. Nothing beats falling asleep to a monster-of-the-week episode. See you all when the game is out, hopefully!

If you like The X-Files get your hands on some reruns of the original Unsolved Mysteries with host Robert Stack...

Scares the HELL out of me!!!
  • edited June 2010
    I have a firefox page with my games list open, set to refresh once every second, so I'll be the FIRST to download Puzzle Agent.

Am I crazy?
  • edited June 2010
    Yadda wrote: »
    I have a firefox page with my games list open, set to refresh once every second, so I'll be the FIRST to download Puzzle Agent.

Am I crazy?

Well... Maybe only slightly...
  • edited June 2010

Am I crazy?

Race ya - the loser has to wait 48 hours longer before they can click download!
  • edited June 2010

Am I crazy?

Yeah, autorefreshers crash websites. It'll be okay if only you do it, but if everyone does the site will go down.
  • edited June 2010
    You're on. Winner is the first one to post in here that they downloaded it. Proof is in the 'file created on' times. No changing your system clock. The file to be checked is the installer/disk image, not the executable. If one of us already has downloaded it and loses, delete the file and just wait the two damn days.

And I know that, NotFury. But it's not like a thousand people are doing it. It's only me and The Arse of LeChuck up there.
  • edited June 2010
    You're on. Winner is the first one to post in here that they downloaded it. Proof is in the 'file created on' times. No changing your system clock. The file to be checked is the installer/disk image, not the executable. If one of us already has downloaded it and loses, delete the file and just wait the two damn days.

And I know that, NotFury. But it's not like a thousand people are doing it. It's only me and The Arse of LeChuck up there.

lol - I'm in Australia so I will win everytime. hahaahahha
  • edited June 2010
    guys does anyone knw when this game will be released?? it's the last day in june so i hope it gets released by today
  • edited June 2010
    bo2loz wrote: »
    guys does anyone knw when this game will be released?? it's the last day in june so i hope it gets released by today

Have you not heard. The game has been delayed!
  • edited June 2010
    ...No, no it has not been. They just finished it earlier today (the 29th. We're going by US time), from what I hear. Should be out tomorrow (the 30th).

And Australia? So what - I can pull an all-nighter. I WIN EVERY TIME!
  • edited June 2010
    ...No, no it has not been. They just finished it earlier today (the 29th. We're going by US time), from what I hear. Should be out tomorrow (the 30th).

And Australia? So what - I can pull an all-nighter. I WIN EVERY TIME!

What time is it there at present, I may need to keep working and check back later.
  • edited June 2010
    It's 7:10 PM or so. The system tray clock on my computer is messed up, and I'm not going to lose just because I rebooted.
  • edited June 2010
    install.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    Obvious shoop. Cut it out. Take it seriously or get out of the kitchen.
  • edited June 2010
    Obvious shoop. Cut it out. Take it seriously or get out of the kitchen.

Hang on I'll post the start-up screen
  • edited June 2010
    Everything's 1-3px too low where you edited the names in, I can see part of a 'T' on the menu bar just before the P in Puzzle, and the page doesn't have the download unlocked yet. Go big or go home.
  • edited June 2010
    Everything's 1-3px too low where you edited the names in, I can see part of a 'T' on the menu bar just before the P in Puzzle, and the page doesn't have the download unlocked yet. Go big or go home.

hahaahah - su.jpg

It was a joke. 2-3px no .5px
  • edited June 2010
    What can I say. I've got a good eye for shoops. I've made quite a few in my day. Some of which for my dad's presentations for work. xD
  • edited June 2010
    What can I say. I've got a good eye for shoops. I've made quite a few in my day. Some of which for my dad's presentations for work. xD

It was a 30 second patch-up not alot of care was taken.

Should we be worried?
    date.jpg
  • edited June 2010
    It was a 30 second patch-up not alot of care was taken.

Should we be worried?
    date.jpg

Can someone comfirm this? I haven't pre-ordered yet.
  • edited June 2010
    He's lying. Trying to throw me off my game so I lose. It still says June. They said they finished it up today, IIRC.

And besides. The bottom of the G in Agent is clipped. Another obvious shoop.
  • edited June 2010
    He didn't even do it well, the G of Agent is cut.
  • edited June 2010
    He's lying. Trying to throw me off my game so I lose. It still says June. They said they finished it up today, IIRC.

And besides. The bottom of the G in Agent is clipped. Another obvious shoop.

Oh. I hope it's out before midnight. If it isn't, I can't buy it till tomorrow evening.
  • edited June 2010
    Already mentioned the G, Avi. And why not preorder, Ringmaster? It's gonna be out by tomorrow morning, from the way things are looking.
  • edited June 2010
    Oh. I hope it's out before midnight. If it isn't, I can't buy it till tomorrow evening.

They typically don't release outside of standard hours. I'd say it's already too late, won't be until at least 9 am their time tomorrow.
  • edited June 2010
    Already mentioned the G, Avi. And why not preorder, Ringmaster? It's gonna be out by tomorrow morning, from the way things are looking.

I actually had a very big store order planned, but I bought MGS: PW, ModNation Racers, and the complete Invader Zim television series, and just got enough money again today(for just PA).
  • edited June 2010
    Avistew wrote: »
    They typically don't release outside of standard hours. I'd say it's already too late, won't be until at least 9 am their time tomorrow.

Doubt it - someone's still there. Nelson signed onto Facebook 10 minutes ago. And then back out rather quickly, but eh.
  • edited June 2010
    Doubt it - someone's still there. Nelson signed onto Facebook 10 minutes ago. And then back out rather quickly, but eh.

Yeah I'd say tomorrow morning, they are probably in the office updating or fixing the web site menu and uploading relevant content.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.