24th June and no Puzzle Agent yet

Comments

• edited June 2010
    Wow. This forum came alive whilst I was sleeping. I had to get through 4 pages of unread comments. I recon Puzzle Agent will be released tonight (as that is morning in America), at least I hope it is as thursday is my day off from work and I want to spend the entire day playing it!
  • edited June 2010
    MRN wrote: »
    But you didn't post the image itself ;)

But....but.... thats not fair :(
  • edited June 2010
    what time is it now at telltale? 1pm here.
  • edited June 2010
    If its the same as the forum post times its nearly noon
  • edited June 2010
    It's coming up to 5:30 am in Telltale land.
  • edited June 2010
    In the U.S., the latest it could be is half past 8 in the morning. And that's on the East Coast. Since I believe they're to the West, it's more likely half past 5.
  • edited June 2010
    They have not fixed the main menu on the website yet. (All fixed now)
  • MRNMRN
    edited June 2010
    prizna wrote: »
    But....but.... thats not fair :(

That's one of many advantages of using Firefox, you can just right click the image and say copy image adress :p
  • edited June 2010
    So what would be the GMT prediction? American timezones confuse and frighten me. :D
  • edited June 2010
    Steve2911 wrote: »
    So what would be the GMT prediction? American timezones confuse and frighten me. :D

I think america is 5-7 hours behind
  • edited June 2010
    Steve2911 wrote: »

Monkey Island used to be released around 4 PM and W&G was a special case that came out during the morning, but going by everything else I think it will be around 6-8 PM, assuming nothing happens.
  • edited June 2010
    OH GODS... Can't wait for Puzzle Agent. It's ALMOST HERE... And I need that game to come out TODAY - tomorrow I'm leaving for a convention in Texas, and I want something to do on the flight.
  • edited June 2010
    Yadda wrote: »
    OH GODS... Can't wait for Puzzle Agent. It's ALMOST HERE... And I need that game to come out TODAY - tomorrow I'm leaving for a convention in Texas, and I want something to do on the flight.

My new computer is coming in the mail today, but the sound card doesn't arrive until tomorrow. And Friday, I get three teeth pulled, so I'll probably be too hopped up on painkillers.

But, hey, that might make the game more fun!
  • edited June 2010
    Possibly good news: there is an unusually large number of TTG employees on the forums right now. They are:
    Will
    Bonnie
    MarkDarin
    Bob
    Blitzci
    Katsuro
    Brendan
    Jake
    Majus
    Psy

Hopefully, this means it's almost done.
  • edited June 2010
    Puzzle Agent? Yes please!
  • edited June 2010
    While I'm excited about the possibility of this game being released today, I have to keep telling myself it will probably take over a week before it arrives in the ipad app store because of the apple approval process.
  • edited June 2010
    this was just posted in the waiting forum by Will:
    Howdy puzzlers. It's almost certainly coming today, but it probably won't be before noon PST. So for those of you in Oz, don't wait up!
  • edited June 2010
    this was just posted in the waiting forum by Will:

I'm sorry, but if I were in Oz, I wouldn't be doing much sleeping.
  • edited June 2010
    G.byrne wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but if I were in Oz, I wouldn't be doing much sleeping.

If you were in the poppy field, you would be.
  • edited June 2010
    Klatuu wrote: »
    If you were in the poppy field, you would be.

I'm not referring the yellow brick road Oz... I'm talking about the "sleep with one eye open at all times" Oz.
  • edited June 2010
    hamza721 wrote: »
    yay its here
    That a terrible edit. the font is still faded meaning its in preorder status
  • edited June 2010
    That a terrible edit. the font is still faded meaning its in preorder status

However, he is rather brave showing us all his other products registration codes.
  • edited June 2010
    Powerlord wrote: »
    However, he is rather brave showing us all his other products registration codes.

eh it doesn't matter i already have the dvd
  • edited June 2010
    What the last few post don't make sense. What edits???
  • edited June 2010
    What the last few post don't make sense. What edits???

Someone posted a fake screenshot of their Telltale Past Purchases with Puzzle Agent's field photoshopped. The Puzzle Agent serial code didn't even have the same background color as the rest of the area it was in, and was in the wrong font, etc...
  • edited June 2010
    its here for real now! go to my games and download that badboy
  • edited June 2010
    The plane has landed!
  • edited June 2010
    26249094.png

yay!
  • edited June 2010
    Aaaahhhh!!!! It's out it's out!!
  • edited June 2010
    Telltale guys, go have a drink! You deserve it.

Except support staff, you'd better stay sober (but you totally deserve it too). :p
  • edited June 2010
    Nice buzzer beater there guys. Can't wait to delve into Scoggins, MN.
  • SegSeg
    edited June 2010
    jp-30 wrote: »
    Telltale guys, go have a drink! You deserve it.

Except support staff, you'd better stay sober (but you totally deserve it too). :p
    Tonight I'm just taking it easy and trolling forums for feedback. Tomorrow is booked, but Friday is drinking time. :-D
  • edited June 2010
    Seg wrote: »
    Tonight I'm just taking it easy and trolling forums for feedback. Tomorrow is booked, but Friday is drinking time. :-D

Well so far I love it. The style, the puzzles and the mood of the game. Congratz
  • edited June 2010
    Waitaminute, RingHole. No Puzzle Agent for you until 48 hours from now, give or take.
  • edited June 2010
    I love the part about it where it tallies the dollars paid by the taxpayer :D
  • edited June 2010
    Yadda wrote: »
    Waitaminute, RingHole. No Puzzle Agent for you until 48 hours from now, give or take.

lol oh yeah but i waited an extra day from you cause it's almost the 2nd July here. Does that count?
  • edited June 2010
    No. No it doesn't count. 48 hours from release, timezone-adjusted.
  • edited June 2010
    sry guys to ask but anyone can tell me an exact date for the iphone version? and please be sure of the info cause i really cant wait to play this game
  • edited June 2010
    Well a full hour and 15 minutes before midnight hit US shores, we got our game. :^)

I find it hilarious that this thread shows up in the launcher for the game.
  • edited June 2010
    Aaaand... done! Splendid work, TTG.

Anyone entering my office now will truly think I'm in the grips of MADNESS!
    madness.jpg

My only gripe is that the Audio Settings buttons did not seem clickable.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.