Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

Comments

• edited September 2010
    I really want the soundtrack for this season. All of the music was fantastic.
    The Moles' Toybox Song!

He took the words right out of my mouth.
  • edited September 2010
    Oh, yeah...definitely Max's workout room/legs music. I loved that.
  • edited September 2010
    The Opening and The score frome the episode 5 trailer
  • edited September 2010
    The skunkape theme is my pick. Along with the opening
  • edited September 2010
    Requested bonus track: Season 2 opening credits.
  • edited September 2010
    All the music for this game is awesome. The main theme is usually the one I begin humming when out and about!
  • edited September 2010
    Man, I can't wait for the soundtrack for this season. There were a lot of great numbers. Here are my personal favorites:

* The Opening Theme / Skunkape's Ship Battle
    * BoscoTech Labs (exterior)
    * The 'Mysterios Alley' (where the Nutri-Specs are found)
    * Running from the Ship / Ending Credits (1 - 4)
    * Little Artic Circle (really captured the feel of the 1900s IMO)
    * The Disorent Express (all 3 versions)
    * All the Noir-City Interogation songs & the Navigation to next perp song
    * The Altered-Reality Office / Stinky's Street song
    * The Skunkape 'Arena Battle' song (really made me feel like the old Star Trek song.)
    * Stinky's 'Survive the Seige' song (very nice guitar lick)
    * Charlie Ho-Tep Statue of Liberty songs (hopefully with a few of the different lyrics included)
    * Max's Brain
    * Max's Legs

And a few others...I hope they will include some of these in the Soundtrack.
  • SalSal
    edited September 2010
    Oh. Did nobody like my number at the docks? I always dooby-dooby doo when I'm on the job. Helps to pass the time! :)
  • edited September 2010
    I liked it, but it was too short.

I got impatiant, so I sent in my order for my hard-copy and episode posters. I really hope they release a soundtrack soon.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    Requested bonus track: Season 2 opening credits.

Already released for you in another thread
    Jake wrote: »
    Whooaaaa, opening edits ahoy!

Season 2
    Season 3
  • edited September 2010
    And already added to my iTunes/iPod. :D

Now all I need is more than just the Season 3 opening credits track for the rest of the collection.
  • edited September 2010
    Not seen anyone in this thread mention the awesome Piratey sounding Stinky's Sea Shanty song! It was used in Episode 1 but then an extended version was used in Episode 4, would be great to get the full track of that. As for my other choices:

- Season Opening Track (All but Episode 5)
    - The Train Station (The Penal Zone)
    - The Challenge of the Sphunx (The Tomb of Sammun-Mak)
    - The Disorient express (The Tomb of Sammun-Mak)
    - Sam Noir (They Stole Max's Brain)
    - Talking with the Bad Guys (They Stole Max's Brain)
    - The Docks (Beyond the Alley of the Dolls)
    - Bosco Tech (Beyond the Alley of the Dolls)
    - All of the Songs from Charlie Ho-Tep's Piano (Beyond the Alley of the Dolls)
    - To the Final Puzzle (Beyond the Alley of the Dolls) [Track playing when Max flies through the air to the top of the Statue]
    - Battle Above the Statue of Liberty (Beyond the Alley of the Dolls)
  • edited September 2010
    Already released for you in another thread

Hooooolyc rap, thank you.

Ash735 wrote: »
    As for my other choices:

Why choose a select few songs when you can just outright request the whole shebang? :D
  • edited September 2010
    Opening Credits

The Subway Revised Theme

The alternate Street Music

All Old Timey Music from 302

All of the Noir themes

The alternate Bosco Tech music from 304

The Docks Music (No, not Sal's mind song)

Charlie Ho-Tep's Lullabye

The Final Flint Paper Battle

Max's Body Music

Super Ego's room

These are all my favorites, I hope Telltale plans on releasing them along with a case file pack.
  • edited September 2010
    Super Ego's room had a soundtrack? I need to replay it then, because I never once heard music in that area.
  • edited September 2010
    it was the same as the narrator music I thought
  • edited September 2010
    Can somebody PLEASE try to get and upload the music for Flint Paper's battle in the clone chamber and upload it to youtube?
  • edited September 2010
    Hatley wrote: »
    Can somebody PLEASE try to get and upload the music for Flint Paper's battle in the clone chamber and upload it to youtube?

Seconded. Er, wait...

SECOND'D!
    Ow! My first!
  • edited September 2010

It's heard over the Season Trailer, but yea, an audio-only version of that track would be much appreciated. :D
  • edited September 2010
    Zeek wrote: »
    It's heard over the Season Trailer, but yea, an audio-only version of that track would be much appreciated. :D

The Flint Paper battle theme is the one during the season recap, the second theme is from Skun'kape's ship.
  • edited September 2010
    Whooaaaa, opening edits ahoy!

Season 2
    Season 3

Thank you, Jake!
  • edited September 2010
    So. Not that I'm in any way impatient <.<, but if there will be a soundtrack, how long does it usually take after the game before it gets released?
  • edited September 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    So. Not that I'm in any way impatient <.<, but if there will be a soundtrack, how long does it usually take after the game before it gets released?

Usually all the items come out at once, the DVD, the soundtrack, the posters and the casefile. Telltale just brought two of these things out early, don't ask me why.
  • edited September 2010
    Well, any news on if we are going to get a soundtrack collection for The Devil's Playhouse?

Please don't make me use illegal audio ripping software to get these great tunes for my listening pleasure. :( I would hate to do that to Jared and his team of live musicians.
  • edited September 2010
    I didn't think the ripping software was illegal.
  • edited September 2010
    A release date/announcement would be useful.
  • edited September 2010
    Anything at this point would be useful, a playful tease, a lie, anything to tell us that it is or isn't coming.
  • edited September 2010
    I'd probably buy it, because the Telltale Music Extractor doesn't work with The City That Dares Not Sleep for me. :D

EDIT: Actually, can somebody who can get it to work send me the audio from 305? :p
  • edited September 2010
    I didn't think the ripping software was illegal.

Yes, it's not technically illegal to rip the sound bits off of the game's data by using Telltale Music Extractor.

But it should be illegal to listen to those awesome tracks with such low quality instead of listening to them directly from my awesome discman with studio quality.
  • edited September 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    Yes, it's not technically illegal to rip the sound bits off of the game's data by using Telltale Music Extractor.

But it should be illegal to listen to those awesome tracks with such low quality instead of listening to them directly from my awesome discman with studio quality.

Took the words out of my mouth. :D
  • edited September 2010
    splash1 wrote: »
    Usually all the items come out at once, the DVD, the soundtrack, the posters and the casefile. Telltale just brought two of these things out early, don't ask me why.

Not true. There was the "wave two" of Sam & Max merch with Season 2 to celebrate the release of the anniversery reprint of Surfin' the Highway. Unless my memory is screwed up and those came out at the same time as the when we could pre-order the game's DVD.
  • edited September 2010
    I mute the voices and sound effects, and use fraps to record the music.
  • edited September 2010
    Oh. My mistake. I thought I'd downloaded the updated Music Extractor, but I hadn't. Whoops.
  • edited September 2010
    Teeth wrote: »
    Oh. My mistake. I thought I'd downloaded the updated Music Extractor, but I hadn't. Whoops.

If you use it, PLEASE upload the music for when Flint Paper is fighting the minions in the clone chamber to youtube.
  • edited September 2010
    If you use it, PLEASE upload the music for when Flint Paper is fighting the minions in the clone chamber to youtube.

Oh, would you prefer this megaupload of the MP3?
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=551CW6FJ
  • edited September 2010
    Oh, would you prefer this megaupload of the MP3?
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=551CW6FJ

I really shouldn't do it. I really don't want to do it. It's my favorite one and I want to listen to it when I finally get a hold of the original soundtrOOH what the hell I'm downloading.

EDIT: Phew, it's not THAT one. Although this one is pretty awesome too, well, my favorite one is the SECOND track playing in the season trailer.
  • edited September 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    I really shouldn't do it. I really don't want to do it. It's my favorite one and I want to listen to it when I finally get a hold of the original soundtrOOH what the hell I'm downloading.

EDIT: Phew, it's not THAT one. Although this one is pretty awesome too, well, my favorite one is the SECOND track playing in the season trailer.

Ah, that's the one from Skunkape's battle ship. Uploading...
  • edited September 2010
    I really hope they do it along with the case file.

Maybe this magical thread tag will work...
  • edited September 2010
    Ah, that's the one from Skunkape's battle ship. Uploading...

You... little... Go on and laugh at my weakness Q_Q

sec downloading
Sign in to comment in this discussion.