Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Ah, that's the one from Skunkape's battle ship. Uploading...

Did anyone notice that the piano piece at the end of the season is an arrangement of that?
  • edited September 2010
    Zeek wrote: »
    Not true. There was the "wave two" of Sam & Max merch with Season 2 to celebrate the release of the anniversery reprint of Surfin' the Highway. Unless my memory is screwed up and those came out at the same time as the when we could pre-order the game's DVD.

Surfin' the Highway came before the DVD release of Season 2, and the Season 2 merchandise all came out at the same time. So your memory is only half screwed, but it's quite accurate.
  • edited September 2010
    Every song in 302
  • edited September 2010
    I didn't think the ripping software was illegal.

having the software is not illegal. Using it to rip (C) music from a game is.
  • edited September 2010
    Oh, would you prefer this megaupload of the MP3?
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=551CW6FJ

I love you Thanks a bunch friend!
  • edited September 2010
    With all the opening credits getting shared, [URL="http://soundtracks.mixnmojo.com/temp/02 - A Pleasantly Understated Credit Sequence.mp3?"]HERE[/URL]'s the theme to "Hit the Road".
  • edited September 2010
    StLouisRibs, how have you extracted those songs?
  • edited September 2010
    Malleys wrote: »
    StLouisRibs, how have you extracted those songs?

Telltale Music Extractor.
    http://quick.mixnmojo.com/software#telltalemusic
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2010
    Status is: Nothing is announced, but hopefully eventually you guys wont need to rip the content out of our gamses anymore :P
  • edited September 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    Status is: Nothing is announced, but hopefully eventually you guys wont need to rip the content out of our gamses anymore :P

So if this unannounced thing happens to get announced eventually, could it be announced and released before a yet-unannounced free shipping deal? o^o
  • edited September 2010
    Magic tag is magic.
  • edited September 2010
    Falanca wrote: »
    So if this unannounced thing happens to get announced eventually, could it be announced and released before a yet-unannounced free shipping deal? o^o

If not that, then at least before December? That way I can use my voucher I have saved. :)
  • edited September 2010

If that's subtly hinting at iTunes/digital releases, please at least put out a hard-copy CD for Season 3 to go along with 1 and 2.
  • edited September 2010
    I can't open it, my computer says that is a virus :S
  • edited September 2010
    I can't open it, my computer says that is a virus :S
    turn off the firewall or the antivirus and try again
  • edited September 2010
    turn off the firewall or the antivirus and try again
    Isn't that dangerous?
  • edited September 2010
    Isn't that dangerous?

It's okay if noone else knows.
  • edited September 2010
    It's okay if noone else knows.

Max: God will know, Falanca.
  • edited September 2010
    Mmm... nah, I'll wait for the official soundtrack.
  • edited September 2010
    StLouisRibs, can you upload the music for when Sam is driving around in the noir part?
  • edited September 2010
    With all the opening credits getting shared, [URL="http://soundtracks.mixnmojo.com/temp/02 - A Pleasantly Understated Credit Sequence.mp3"]HERE[/URL]'s the theme to "Hit the Road".

Eh, I have the original CD-ROM with the audio tracks. Whenever I want to listen to it, all I have to do is just click Track 2 on iTunes when the CD is in the drive.:p
  • edited September 2010

God, I hope so. Seeing all these download links and track requests is making me wonder if Jared isn't screaming in his studio as to how he's not getting any kickback from sales of his music.
  • edited September 2010
    God, I hope so. Seeing all these download links and track requests is making me wonder if Jared isn't screaming in his studio as to how he's not getting any kickback from sales of his music.

It's his fault for not including an extended 18min version of New Location Unlocked.
  • edited September 2010
    xbskid wrote: »
    It's his fault for not including an extended 18min version of New Location Unlocked.

Really? You can listen to that track for 18 minutes?
  • edited September 2010
    Eh, I have the original CD-ROM with the audio tracks. Whenever I want to listen to it, all I have to do is just click Track 2 on iTunes when the CD is in the drive.:p

Just compare that version to mine and come again ;)
  • edited September 2010
    Really? You can listen to that track for 18 minutes?

Just try listening to it for 18 hours. And tell me how it goes, cause I have yet to try it. :p
  • edited September 2010
    Just compare that version to mine and come again ;)

Would, but the link gave me a 404.
  • edited September 2010
    I rather listen to 18 hours of Noir Sam's background music. Such a sad but sexy sax sound sure makes me sweat all silly.
  • edited October 2010
    Anything changed since Thursday?:(
  • edited October 2010
    StLouisRibs, can you upload the music for when Sam is driving around in the noir part?

:p:p
  • edited October 2010
    Why do I have this feeling I'll have to resort to ripping the music from the source? :( I can't be the only one holding out for a CD, or even an iTunes purchase...
  • edited October 2010
    I can't be the only one holding out for a CD, or even an iTunes purchase...

You aren't. :(
  • edited October 2010
    Hopefully NOT an iTunes thing, as much as I want the soundtrack, I don't really pay for music I can't have a physical copy of, quality is always better off CD compared to MP3.
  • edited October 2010
    I hope it's not an Itunes thing either. I love having physical copies of things. I like to be able to hold it in my hands or look at it on my shelf. I also like to see the designs on the cover.
  • edited October 2010
    jeeno0142 wrote: »
    I hope it's not an Itunes thing either. I love having physical copies of things. I like to be able to hold it in my hands or look at it on my shelf. I also like to see the designs on the cover.

Go vinyl. The art's bigger.:D
  • edited October 2010
    Anything yet? :( I waited, like, two weeks before asking this time...
  • edited October 2010
    I need the OST too :(
  • edited November 2010
    could you get here theese songs (soundtracks)?
    narrator's theme (305)
    disorient express (302)
    big reward (302)
    sammun-mak's world (303)
    on the spaceship (301 even demo)

• edited November 2010
    I'm still waiting on those tracks and the Sam Noir theme to pop up to order on the store. :(
  • edited November 2010
    I blame Jake, he never does anything for the fans! He just sits around reading comments and laughing at our cries as he fans himself with Season 3 Soundtrack CD's. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.