Season 3 Soundtrack Waiting Thread

Comments

• edited December 2010
    Player_2 wrote: »
    Could someone out there upload the music from Sammun-Mak's throne room, and the music for the Disorient Express?

Also, I'm kind of surprised no one's done it yet, but if it's possible to get the music from the Charlie Ho-tep fight (the funky demonic piano medley from climbing the Statue of Liberty) I'd love you forever and give you a cookie.
    Can I have my cookie now?

However, I couldn't find some music, but you will find other in my videos.
    Clone chamber action is epic from 0:50 ->
  • edited December 2010
    Vyse220 wrote: »
    Can I have my cookie now?

However, I couldn't find some music, but you will find other in my videos.
    Clone chamber action is epic from 0:50 ->

You, sir, are my hero. Enjoy your cookie!

cookie.jpg
  • edited December 2010
    Also, I'm kind of surprised no one's done it yet, but if it's possible to get the music from the Charlie Ho-tep fight (the funky demonic piano medley from climbing the Statue of Liberty) I'd love you forever and give you a cookie.

Someone posted a "megamix" of sorts WAY back where they were able to put all of the variations from that fight music together, but I can't seem to find it.

The loop went on for at least 8 minutes.

EDIT: OH GOD! Look what's become of us! TellTale denied us a soundtrack and now we are ripping it ourselves by request! Jared must be livid. :(
  • edited December 2010
    You, sir, are my hero. Enjoy your cookie!

cookie.jpg

yay, that's a big one
    EDIT: OH GOD! Look what's become of us! TellTale denied us a soundtrack and now we are ripping it ourselves by request! Jared must be livid.

I'll just stop and wait for the soundtrack to be released :D
  • edited December 2010
    Zeek wrote: »
    EDIT: OH GOD! Look what's become of us! TellTale denied us a soundtrack and now we are ripping it ourselves by request! Jared must be livid. :(

I am pleased, yet surprised, that Telltale haven't popped in and told everyone off or bothered to get YouTube to pull those tracks.

3 ... 2... 1...
  • edited December 2010
    Quick question, sort of related, been a while since I replayed Season 2, but what's the name of the track used on the DVD Main Menu for Season 2?
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010
    Ash735 wrote: »
    Quick question, sort of related, been a while since I replayed Season 2, but what's the name of the track used on the DVD Main Menu for Season 2?

It's an instrumal arrangement of World of Max from the Season One soundtrack, and. Thinned out slice of Jurgen's theme. I think it appears in one of the season two cutscene suites though.
  • edited December 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    It's an instrumal arrangement of World of Max from the Season One soundtrack, and. Thinned out slice of Jurgen's theme. I think it appears in one of the season two cutscene suites though.

Thanks Jake! Been even longer since I played Season 1! Whilst you're here, any news on the Season 3 OST?
  • edited December 2010
    Noir Sam Theme someone?
    nobody?
    :(
  • edited December 2010
    There's not new themes on youtube :|
  • edited December 2010
    Malleys wrote: »
    There's not new themes on youtube :|

can you link me a video with the noir sam theme in the background?
    because I can't remember it, maybe I can try to find it out if you want it so badly oO
  • edited December 2010
    It's the music that sounds when Sam is driving around, waiting you for choose the next destination.

Here it is
  • edited December 2010
    Hmm, seems as though Telltale aren't sure either way if they'll be doing a soundtrack album. I suppose as a compromise, I could upload the songs (in low quality), and then if and when a soundtrack is announced, I could delete the uploads.
  • edited December 2010
    It's the music that sounds when Sam is driving around, waiting you for choose the next destination.

Here it is

oook, I've find it and uploaded it, but like teeth said, I'll shout down all the videos as soon the soundtrack is on the store.

Really want to support the great artists that made this music.

here for you:
    DrivingMontage
  • edited December 2010
    oook, I've find it and uploaded it, but like teeth said, I'll shout down all the videos as soon the soundtrack is on the store.

here for you:
    DrivingMontage

Deffo one of the stand outs from Season 3, the part from 0:16 to 0:50 is used as the music on the PS3 menu.
  • edited December 2010
    yay! thank you very much!
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Just listening to the "street a/lite" theme from "The Penal Zone". It's so brilliant, I must have heard this 10 times in a row when I first extracted the music from the game.
  • edited December 2010
    Just listening to the "street a/lite" theme from "The Penal Zone". It's so brilliant, I must have heard this 10 times in a row when I first extracted the music from the game.
    This. One of my favourites themes.
  • edited December 2010
    This. One of my favourites themes.

Thirded, the first episode had some really awesome tunes.
  • edited December 2010

I don't think that works the way we would like it to. I mean, uploading the music probably will make them upset at us for extracting it, but not mad enough at our actions to release an official soundtrack.

Still, I'm waiting for it as patiantly as I can...
  • edited December 2010
    I'd definitely love a soundtrack of this season - it was only after playing the other games that I realized how much effort's been put into this OST. (Not that the earlier ones weren't fantastic. :P )

God, 'Letting Go' (or the Credits music for 305) makes me all bleary-eyed. D: I don't think I've heard a sadder piece in this series.
  • edited December 2010
    1nky wrote: »
    God, 'Letting Go' (or the Credits music for 205) makes me all bleary-eyed. D: I don't think I've heard a sadder piece in this series.
    the music make me real sad, I cannot listen to it :|
  • edited December 2010
    Vyse, could you upload the music of the "crimefighting ending" and the Stinky's siege?
  • edited December 2010
    Vyse, could you upload the music of the "crimefighting ending" and the Stinky's siege?

The "Crimefighting Ending" music is already available. It's ben available since the Season one soundtrack. :p
  • edited December 2010
    God, 'Letting Go' (or the Credits music for 305) makes me all bleary-eyed. D: I don't think I've heard a sadder piece in this series.

I don't think I've heard a sadder piece, period. As in, ever. That's the only song that can make me cry.
  • edited December 2010
    I don't think I've heard a sadder piece, period. As in, ever. That's the only song that can make me cry.

Is it an arrangement of something? I'm too busy blubbering to pay attention.
  • edited December 2010

I'll try, I don't have really much time this days
  • edited December 2010
    Don't worry, do it when you can.
  • edited December 2010
    Just for you ;)
    Ending
    Ending 2
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2010

It's an arrangement of the Skunape action theme (as heard in the prologue of the Penal Zone, also in the main credits, and in Poker Night).
  • edited December 2010
    Just for you ;)
    Ending
    Ending 2

You rule :)
    Just Stinky's Siege left and I won't bother you again, seriously! :p
  • edited December 2010
    Jake wrote: »
    It's an arrangement of the Skunape action theme (as heard in the prologue of the Penal Zone, also in the main credits, and in Poker Night).

Every time I see you post in this thread I have a little hope... and then it has nothing to do with the actual release. :(
  • edited December 2010

It's a sad piano arrangement of Skunkape Action, the main theme for the season, just like Jake said. I like it about ten times as much as the original song, though. I'd love to learn it for piano.
  • edited December 2010
  • edited December 2010
    Anyone know what that music on the Beyond the Alley of the Dolls Commentary Menu of the DVD is? I assume it's something from the Charlie Ho-Tep battle, but I can't seem to find it. Or is it maybe an original piece for the DVD?
  • FlyFly
    edited January 2011
    Sorry to bump this thread, but I just want to thank all the rippers and uploaders for everything. I'm a music student, so I enjoy being able to geek out over all the little arrangement bits done in the background, and feel deeply jealous about not being anywhere near as amazing.
  • edited January 2011
    ^

What he said. Guess we won't be getting a soundtrack soon (if anytime), so any way of listening through those awesome tracks is great and anyone providing them should be thanked properly.

I'm still shocked at the fact that the season that gets Jared's best treatment is not getting a soundtrack.
  • edited January 2011
    Don't say such things! There will be a soundtrack! There has to be! I mean, the Noir Sam theme is so chopped up when ripped, and there has to be a single tru-mix track of all those themes!!

DON'T STEAL MY LAST SPARK OF HOPE HERE!!
  • edited January 2011
    most of the tracks must be mixed in original pieces, like in the other seasons soundtracks, they must make it oO
Sign in to comment in this discussion.