Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

167891012»

Comments

• Yup I hate the cultural internet mentality of assume the worst for the sake of crushing peoples expectations.

This is why I go armed with knowledge and a reference; I want people to be happy, but with realistic expectations Huh... I have to go ba

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited July 2014

Tricky_bluefox wrote:
    Also I saw Chariots of the dogs and I noticed that Sam asks future Sam how to get to the moon but how could they possibly know that they needed to go to the moon if they haven't realized Hugh Bliss is the culprit until the end of their case?

It's Sam and Max, things tend not to always make sense with them. :) Heck, the conversation isn't just weird for the fact that the case hasn't given them the reason to go to the moon yet, but that Sam and Max should know how to get to the moon since they've been there before (in Bad Day on the Moon, as evidenced by the pictures in their office in Season One). Sam always pokes fun at Max for his short attention span, but I guess Sam's long term memory isn't much better. ;)

I suppose if you really want to make sense of it, you could say that Sam and Max really had an urge to go to the moon, and it just so happened that the villain would take them there later. :)

• All Sam and Max fans I call upon you to go onto the following page and comment like you have never commented before. In other words... Swarm swarm swarm!!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/21/revisiting-sam-max-hit-the-road
  • Can't tell if the link posted or not on my outdated tablet but what i discovered on IGN is an article on Sam and Max hit the road.

All Sam and Max fans I call upon you to go onto the following page and comment like you have never commented before. In other words... Swarm swarm swarm!!! http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/21/revisiting-sam-max-hit-the-road

• They stopped the links and images again, right after I posted about how links and images work now. Oh well. They should be back after Tuesday.

Can't tell if the link posted or not on my outdated tablet but what i discovered on IGN is an article on Sam and Max hit the road.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, the next episode of The Walking Dead got leaked to YouTube. People have been trolling the forums spoiling the episode for everyone, so we temporarily disabled all forum formatting until release day. The post formatting has now been re-enabled, so you should be able to post links again.
    WarpSpeed posted: »

They stopped the links and images again, right after I posted about how links and images work now. Oh well. They should be back after Tuesday.

• Now that's damage control. I have to find the page again unfortunately.

• Anyone else really love the original comics?
    I wish Steve Purcell was in the mood to make more...

• I agree. I really like all of them (including the webcomic hosted at Telltale, The Big Sleep). Steve Purcell's a busy guy at Pixar these days, but it would be awesome if he'd start another webcomic. Even if it were released as little as one page every 4 months or so, I'd be happy. :)

Anyone else really love the original comics? I wish Steve Purcell was in the mood to make more...

• Great humor throughout all of them! :D

Jennifer posted: »

I agree. I really like all of them (including the webcomic hosted at Telltale, The Big Sleep). Steve Purcell's a busy guy at Pixar these d

Sign in to comment in this discussion.