C.O.P.S

Grandpa Stinky

Grandma Stinky

Stinky

SuperBall

Bosco and Sybil

Mr.Featherly

Jimmy Two Teeth

Mack Salmon (Comic) (Not a Villain in the Game)

Abe Lincoln

Liver'n'Onion

Harry Moleman

Flint Paper

The Auditor from Hell (takes Satan's palce)

Locations:

Bosco's Inconvenience (It is moved somewhere else

Bosco's Souvenir shop ( Found in every country or special location Sam and Max go to)
    Names for Each Bosco Shop in Location

- Boscos Brasserie
    -Boscos "Pitchforks and Sporks" shop located in hell
    - Boscos "Martian Modulato" Sovenir shop located in the moon
    .... I'm out of Bosco ideas maybe you can help

France
    Hell
    The Office
    Sam and Max's House (seen in the comic)
    White House
    Moon
    Las Vegas
    Captain Cornies Corndog Factory
    .... ran out of ideas

Thats all
  • edited November 2011
    Sounds like they are planning on catering to us Sam and Max fans: http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27592
    Read this thread
  • edited December 2011
    A new feature S&M S:4 should have is a interrogation feature which allows the player to get hints and clues about the inner story/ problem of the episode.

Flint Paper should teach S&M to interrogate suspect, and use clues to buck up their reasons.

Example:

Grandpa Stinky stole a new type of alien technology from the place where the meteor hit.

Evidence: Stinky's Corn meal & Grandpa Stinky's worst cook of the century award.

S&M walk in to Stinky's diner & go interact with Stinky

(random conversation option)
    (interrogate) {click}

GS: What do you want
    S&M: We're here to ask you some questions
    GS: What would that be
    S&M: Where were you last night, probably during the loud crash
    GS: I was in my diner
    (He looks slyly around and does not give eye contact with Sam or Max)
    (You choose three answers: Truth, Doubt, Lie)
    {clicks lie}
    GS: Wheres your evidence
    S&M: (check inventory) find medallion and corn meal
    GS: Oh, im very sorry I will give it back to you.

Would anyone agree with putting this feature in the game??
  • edited January 2012
    I think This is a good list of human people that should be considered or at least similar to that of their personalities or their ghost:
    Jamiroquai
    Korn
    Drew carey
    Frank Sinatra
    Emilie Autum
    A famous wrestler
    OJ
    Rupaul
    Criss Angel
    St trinians characters
    Chris Tucker
    Chris rock
    James bond and characters
    Dave chappelle
    Now some animal characters:
    Sand cat
    Lynx theif
    Kung Fu tiger
    Arch nemisis pit
    Capybara spy
    Racoon
    Ram
    Dragon
    Panda
    Squirrel

No Lorne (The Friend for Life)? I just like him because his theme song was oddly entrancing.
  • edited January 2012
    pepsiboy3 wrote: »
    now is my turn...

Places to go:
    The New Office
    Sam & Max's House
    The Street
    Sub-Basement of Solitude
    Stuckeys
    The Moon
    White House
    The Mars
    HELL (season 2 episode 5)

Pop culture references:
    wizards of waverly place (actors voice)
    The Muppets
    Phineas and Ferb (animation movie and tv sereis)
    Team Fortress 2 (mann co.)
    Sonic Generations
    Mario kart 7
    portal 2
    homestarrunner.com
    Penny Arcade
    Johnny test
    Disney pixar's cars one and two (for the new DeSoto like this one.)

New & Return Characters (Male or Female):
    The Geek (new voice or not?)
    the Aliens (from mars)
    Bosco
    Flint Paper
    Lorne
    Mack Salmon
    Sybil Pandemik's baby
    Natasha
    Moo Hoo Man
    Sam Jr.
    Gabe Newell (cameo appear)

Oops, someone else suggested Lorne. I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of The Geek, I've always viewed her (I think. Was the Geek female? I don't think I was sure even when I watched the show) as a product of Executive Meddling. New idea: a Fizzball minigame.
  • edited January 2012
    I hope Telltale return to doing SnM games soon. I'm not enjoying the licensed games as much as the older things.
  • edited January 2012
    The older things were also licensed games.
  • edited January 2012
    whos ready for sam and max
  • edited January 2012
    The older things were also licensed games.

True, but they weren't huge licenses.

You know what I mean anyway.
  • edited February 2012
    I loved playing this game so much I own a 92 throwback T shirt, Have all three seasons & own the original LucasArts Copy on PC. Please make season 4:cool:
    Also Im playing Season 3 episode 303 right now for the 3rd time lol
  • edited March 2012
    Yeah, I'm really ready now for some more Sam and Max. Like, seriously. Now, please.

To be honest, not one of the currently announced games interests me, so I pretty much have to go without any new point'n'click adventure gaming until Season 4 eventually arrives! Or until Broken Sword 5 eventually arrives :-P

(also, Bring back Bosco! and more Superball! and more Flint Paper!)
  • edited March 2012
    I finished Sam and Max the Complete Edition, and I took a screenshot of something that caught my attention:

nvb4mv.jpg

Is that foreshadowing or what!
    Well, not completely foreshadowing, but still, that's close enough for me!
  • edited March 2012
    mascan42 wrote: »
    I'm thinking not until sometime in 2012.
    it is 2012
  • edited March 2012
    No never no no not even as a joke no no no no no no no no no no no no no

never
  • edited April 2012
    I have an awesome Idea for a 6 episode Season for Season 4

1. Help Flint Paper
    - He needs help and Sam, Max and Flint need to travel to all over the world to solve what may be one of the craziest cases they've been on.

2. The Flooding
    - Sam and Max wake up to find the entire city has flooded over night and they need to find out who's behind this mysterious act.

3. Dimension Travel
    - When Sam and Max get a weird case in Nevada they need to travel between dimensions to solve one of the most tricky cases they've encountered.

4. Time Loop
    - When they are stuck in a Time Loop Sam and Max need to stop it and fast.

5. Where is Everyone PT. 1
    - When everyone goes missing Sam and Max need to find out exactly where thy are.

6. Where is Everyone PT. 2
    - Continuig of previous Part. Read "Where is Everyone PT. 1"
  • edited April 2012
    Skunkape takeover - I want to see that part from The Penal Zone where Skunkape has taken over the earth and Max tells Sam something and Sam says you use to be cool Max
  • edited April 2012
    I've tried most of TellTale games, but honestly - if it ain't Sam and Max, it doesn't interest me (with the lone exception of "Back To The Future").
  • edited April 2012
    Eroyal wrote: »
    2. The Flooding
    - Sam and Max wake up to find the entire city has flooded over night and they need to find out who's behind this mysterious act.

I like the sound of this chapter
  • edited April 2012
    Do you reacon there wil be more Sam and Max once the walking dead is done? I hope so.
  • edited April 2012
    I'd like to see a Sammun'mak (ahem) Season 4 too! I'm aware I'm about 2 years too late, but I only just finished Season 3, and my God! It was amazing. I've laughed, I've cried, I've told my mum that I was studying -though I failed to mention that the subject was universe saving, but she'll understand- it was truly one of the best games I've ever played. I'm optimistic that Sam and Max will return in 2013, or if not, 2014. I have one question in the back of my throat however, and I wonder if anyone else wonders this..

With the incline in storytelling (and boy! what an incline), from Season 1, saving the Earth, Season 2 with saving the universe, the past and the future, and Season 3, saving the universe and the past and other dimensions all with the aid of psychic powers, I feel like Season 4 will have a LOT to live up to.
    I don't for a second doubt the ability of the writing of the amazing team for the Sam and Max games, but I would also hate for the game to be forced in order to wow us further. Again, this hasn't happened, and I have my hopes it won't, but with the incline in storytelling, I feel like S4 might be something more... intense.

Personally, I've loved all the seasons, season 3 the most, but I kind of miss the call from the Commissioner, the riding in the De Soto, the crazy stupid inventions from Bosco, stuff like that. It might just be Telltale moving away from the initial things that made me fall in love with the series.

But I realise now that I'm ranting. Forgive me. It was an emotional finale.
  • edited April 2012
    SAVING THEMSELVES!!!!:eek:
  • edited April 2012
    What about Sam and Max Season 4 for PC/PS Vita? Mainstreaming to other consoles would get more people to try the series out.
    I could see a movie out of this series too
    But maybe I just want to see Superball sing again..
  • edited May 2012
    I'd love a movie, preferably something that tries to appeal to all ages while trying to get as much shit past the censors as possible, lol.
  • edited May 2012
    One day, they will make another Sam and Max game. There's no reason they wouldn't. But, I don't know about any of their other games, which is a shame. I would be happy to see a sequel to any and all of their games. But, the only sequels I can see might happen are:
    -Sam and Max
    -Puzzle Agent
    -Wallace and Gromit
    -Monkey Island
    -Poker Night

I would be the happiest person in the world if Telltale made a SBCG4AP sequel or another Bone game. But It's not gonna happen. If HomestarRunner.com ever comes back, It'll be too late for them to have another Telltale Game. And as for Bone, neither Jeff Smith or Telltale has the time to make another Bone game.
  • edited June 2012
    Please Give us a new Season. You guys did great on sam and max. You did such a good job we just want more!!
  • edited July 2012
    are there any loose gossip, early dev pics, story's, ideas you seen through telltale. Hints on if there are going to do another run? or is it going to be all about the walking dead. Cause we would not have them if the before stars didn't do as well as they have for telltale
  • edited July 2012
    Not a sausage!
  • edited July 2012
    If we post about it, it may come true! I wanted to start a thread on possible directions Telltale could take the Sam and Max series if a season 4 was ever to get the green light! Story arc, big bads, ANYTHING!
  • edited August 2012
    Don't read if you haven't played 204/305

In Sam & Max 204, you see a future, senile Sam & Max and at the end of 305, Max from 204 arrives in the time traveling lift, these both point to the fact that there could be a Season 4
  • edited August 2012

In Sam & Max 204, you see a future, senile Sam & Max and at the end of 305, Max from 204 arrives in the time traveling lift, these both point to the fact that there could be a Season 4

Doesn't really point to a season 4...but there always could be.
  • edited August 2012
    Well, you know what I mean, it's possible that it could happen
  • edited August 2012
    Just finished all Seasons for the second time and although I knew that
    (another) Max comes back
    I found one or two tears in my eyes :o

Just the most entertaining series of Point and Clicks ever, so please be workin' on a 4th season....
  • edited August 2012
    I want another season but I would also be happy if Sam and Max hit the road were re-released like Monkey Island 1 and 2
    I would get some more Sam and Max fun and it would probably be easier than making a whole new season
  • edited August 2012

In Space Quest IV you travelled to Space Quest X and XII. Where are Space Quest X and XII now, huh?! :p

I want a Season 4, but showing future of the characters in games doesn't grant an actual continuation of the series.
  • edited August 2012
    Farlander wrote: »
    In Space Quest IV you travelled to Space Quest X and XII. Where are Space Quest X and XII now, huh?! :p

Give Telltale time. ;)
  • edited August 2012
    I just got an idea of how a different Max came at the end of S&M Season 3. Well remember in episode 4 of season 2,Past Sam & Max take the time machine to escape the ship well since we don't see them again maybe the machine started braking when the ship was on self distruct so instead of going back in time they go to a different universe. The same events happen only Sam is the one who gets the powers and turns into a monster, After Sam was blown up i would say Momma Bosco tried to clone Sam but couldn't with the DNA Max got so Max tries to go back in time to get some DNA but is taken back to the main universe where Max was the monster. So that's how i think it might have happened.
  • edited August 2012
    None of the 3 seasons so far captured the spirit of the original game.

Also, each episode seemed a rehash of the last. Visually as well as puzzle & story wise.
  • edited September 2012
    Ive been hoping for awhile for Season 4 of Sam & Max. Ive been a fan since the original release from Lucas Arts. Games Like Full Throttle, The Dig, Day of the Tentacle, Monkey Island & Indiana Jones (Fate of Atlantis) are also still my favorite PC Classic's. For all of those old school adventure lovers, I recommend you check www.Wadjeteyegames.com, Blackwell Series, Resonance & Da New Guys (Day of the Jack*ss) are great games to play while your waiting for telltale to put out more games & episodes. They use the same graphics & gameplay as Lucas Arts Classic Adventure games use.:cool:
  • edited September 2012
    We all know this is gonna happen at this point. They need to bring Sam & Max back, with Sam & Max being Telltale's Mascots, and Telltale is gonna need some new game ideas, so untill Telltale thinks of that idea they have to have Sam & Max back them up, unless they get Strong Bad. :D
  • edited October 2012
    I looked through this thread, and I have to say the ideas I like most are the ones involving a road trip and having Sybil and Abe's baby stolen. Here's my idea:

Episode 1 Prologue:

Sam and Max are in their office. After a bit of comedic discussion between Sam and Max (including a line or two to settle this whole "real Max" thing), they hear a scream from outside. They look out and see Sybil running around in a panic, and attempt to leave the office...but it appears Max accidentally locked them in. After a quick tutorial, which involves busting down the wall into Flint Paper's office and exiting through his door, our favorite freelance police finally make it down to the street.

Episode 1:

Sybil tells them that her son has been kidnapped by some fast streak of light, but luckily they decided to implant a GPS tracking device in his brain, which shows his location at the Grand Canyon. She also gives them a communicator which allows her and Abe to give them hints throughout their travels.
    They arrive at the Grand Canyon. They can explore several different areas: Top of the canyon, bottom of the canyon, campsite on the wall of the canyon, gift shop, and a near by town where they meet several characters, new and old. The list includes:
    The C.O.P.S. (Still built into the DeSoto, so they travel along with Sam and Max)
    Bosco (Fleeing from Vegas in a new disguise because Dr. Momma Bosco never wired him the money)
    Bosco's Wife (Who turns out to be a Mannequin. Seriously, Bosco marrying a real woman?)
    Hubert Q Tourist (Continuing his travels of America)
    Jackie Guarro (Lives in the near-by town. Sam gets a strange feeling around her)
    Doc and Cameron (A documentary film team, narrator and camera guy, trying to make a movie about sand worms in the Grand Canyon)
    Superball (Decided that as president he should spend some time seeing the Nation's landmarks)

Eventually, after a lot of comedy, mischief, and puzzle solving, Sam and Max find a hidden cavern with Sybil and Abe's son inside. As they approach him, Jackie Guarro comes into the cavern, tells them to stay away, and transforms into a Jaguar (Sam hates cats joke) and runs over to the baby. Every time you try to get close, she runs fast enough to create a wind vortex that pushes you away. Figure out how to stop her (in a way that results in her getting her paw caught under a large rock), and then the final cutscene of the episode starts. You leave the cavern and see Superball there, who overs to take the baby back to his parents on Air Force One. Sam and Max get ready to head home, but are stopped by Doc and Cameron who decide documentaries aren't cool anymore, and now they want to make an action-packed Sam and Max movie.

I didn't think the rest of the episodes through as much as that one, but here's some thoughts for each:

Episode 2:

Sam and Max go to Hollywood with Doc and Cameron to film their movie. When it's finally complete, they go to the premiere and find themselves put into a theater by themselves (which they are assured is normal). You get to watch a bit of the movie, then it skips to the end. When the camera goes back on Sam and Max, they can't remember any of it, or anything that's happened for the entire length of the film. They realize their communicator is missing, and after finding and defeating the Episode boss (Cameron), he tells you that you're too late and he's already passed it along to his accomplice, who Doc according to Doc is in Canada.

Episode 3:

They go to Canada and meet a lot of people, one of them turns out to be the accomplice (the only non-recurring character there who turns out to not actually be Canadian) with the communicator so they beat him/her and get it back. I didn't think this one through at all, I just knew I wanted them to go to Canada. Anyway, they look at the communicator and Sybil is looking worried, but somewhat relieved that you finally answered. Superball never returned with the baby, and now the GPS says that their somewhere in the Florida swamps.

Episode 4:
    They go to Florida and after adventuring for a bit they find a lab under the swamps with the bosses of the past three episodes all in glass pods, healing from their past injuries. The scientist here (who you had met earlier in the episode) can shoot electricity and locks you in a pod. You escape, beat him, lock him in the pod, and send all four to various locations. After this, Superball comes in with the baby and warns you that you just made a huge mistake. He doesn't have time to explain, as Sam and Max start pelting him with questions, followed by a masked face popping up on the large computer in the room and thanking Sam and Max for opening this opportunity for him to take over the world.

Episode 5:

Now we get an explanation from Superball. The masked man on the screen had contacted DC earlier warning them of his plans to conquer the world. These events were foretold in a comic book known as "The Super Six". The Super Six are as follows:

"The Jaguar" - Jackie Guarro - Transformation to Jaguar and Super Speeds
    "Freeze Frame" - Cameron - Freezing People in Time
    ??? - ??? - ??? (The one from Canada. Again, I didn't put much thought into him/her)
    "Dr. Electro" - Scientist - Electricity Manipulation
    "Stone Baby" - Sybil and Abe's Son - Transformation into Strong Stone Creature
    "Superball" - Superball - Hyper-Bouncing (all those times he "teleported" he actually bounced up and down faster than we could see)

You have to find the four remaining heroes scattered across the globe, convince them to join you after how you treated them before, and have them reunite back in NY to take down the villain...but where is he? He's turned back into his secret identity, and there are several people here it could be. But after eliminating all the suspects you thought of, a cutscene reveals his true identity: Hubert Q. Tourist! But why would he suddenly reveal his identity to you? Because you're too late, he's already completed his plan and built a device to control the Super Six. In the final battle, Sam and Max must find away to steal the device and then find the right pattern to control them in to stop him!

Then some big ending reunion cutscene.

The End
Sign in to comment in this discussion.