Possible BTTF Season 2 ideas/speculation/suggestion

1101112131416»

Comments

• the way I see walking dead came out and really made tell tale some cash. Jurassic park and bttf got left in the dust.

• the original release of back to the future didn't have to be continued at the end that was added for the dvd release i think so i wouldn't even consider it a tribute plus even if there was no to be continued it was still left on a cliffhanger

I took it as a reference to the ending of the Back to the Future movie rather than as a solid promise that there would be Season 2. That said, I would love to see Season 2.

• edited August 2014

So what if it wasn't in the original theatrical version? I bet most current fans have seen the movie from TV or VHS rather than in cinema. That text has been in the all of the versions of the film which I have seen and it fits nicely with the endings of the Part II and Part III. Personally I watched the trilogy from VHS in late 80s and early 90s. After that it has been on TV several times.

The story of the game was self-contained and that cliffhanger can be taken as a joke rather than a real cliffhanger.

Jewfreeus posted: »

the original release of back to the future didn't have to be continued at the end that was added for the dvd release i think so i wouldn't even consider it a tribute plus even if there was no to be continued it was still left on a cliffhanger

• I feel like it's there no Season 2 for 2015 (30th anniversary + featured prominently in the movies), there's never going to be.

BTTF was Telltale's big success at the time, but eventually got overrun by The Walking Dead. With that, Walk Among Us, and Tales from the Borderlands, I think Telltale followed the money, which led them further and further away from BTTF.

• bttf 2 had a 'to be concluded'

bttf 3 had a 'the end'

the games was probably going by the logic of the films and if the game was popular, and this was before they new twd was going to be a cash cow as was twau... i wouldn't be surprised if they announce bttf s2 to release with twd s3. (unless they have another great license by then.)

• Well, I thought the end was ok until all those Martys come along. That was just weird.
    Second, why not include Clara and the boys? They were such a deal by the end of the third movie... When doc says "thrill me, Marty" I thought: wait, what about his children and Clara?"

Anyway, a second season would be great. Gotta work on the bugs though. I just finished the game on PS3 (had finished on Mac before) and even on the Playstation the games have some small issues with lag.

• люди хочу продолжение игры !!держите меня в курсе когда выйдет 2ой сезон :))))

• The game is awesome. I played these as they released for pc, but I bought the Wii version recently and have gotten back into it. I really hope that a Season 2 happens. This inspired me to pick up TWD and Jurassic Park which were great, but this franchise is my favorite. The story was really great in the first season of BTTF. I would like to see a similar release for season 2, as well as a physical copy, for my Wii U, or whichever next gen consoles.

Maksimo posted: »

люди хочу продолжение игры !!держите меня в курсе когда выйдет 2ой сезон )))

• Bring on Season 2! Just finished a playthrough, it's been a couple of years and I had completely forgotten about the "To be continued..." after the credits. I think BTTF was the best movie conversion game (series) I've ever played.

Not holding my breath though. You gotta cater to the masses and zombies are where it's at. Couldn't care less about them myself, guess I'm getting old. Oh well, here's hoping!

• Still want season 2, & more of Sam & Max, & another Hector Inspector, & the Minecraft game too.

Still think TellTale should make a Ghostbusters game.

• edited December 2014

I'd love to have Season 2 and 2015 might be the perfect time for a second chapter with the 30th anniversary coming up.

Only issue I imagine is of course time as Telltale seems very busy with so many great new projects.

• I think one way we may get a possible confirmation is to ask Christopher Lloyd, Claudia Wells or some of the other cast who'll be at LFCC 2015 in July. Fingers crossed!

• My prediction: episode one comes out on October 21st.

• Lets hope they make season 2 :)

• I hope they announce something at E3.

Rocka3030 posted: »

Lets hope they make season 2

• Season 2 Would be Great! but sadly i don't think it will happen. On The Other Hand maybe they will you never know, The future hasn't been written yet. but until then we can leave S2 up to our Imagination, Fan Fiction, Or A Fan/Pro Made Comic Book picking up where the game left off, But being a Die-Hard Shenmue Fan i know the pain of waiting for something that may never come. But that doesn't mean i won't continue waiting for both :) if it happens Wonderful if not, it doesn't but ill still be here waiting.

• can I join I am a big fan of back to the future the game

• Or maybe on BttF Day.

BttF_LttP posted: »

I hope they announce something at E3.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.