New Wolf Among Us Info/Previews - PSA: Releases this Friday (Oct 11) + New Footage on IGN Up at Noon

14567810»

Comments

• Yeah - I benefited from that myself - but what I'm saying is that a DVD did not come with the standard order. I think (from memory) you essentially had to buy it as part of the "Deluxe" package - that's where "TWAU" has gone back to the old model...

nomecopies posted: »

Actually the pre-orders itself turned out to be free because the delay of the game.

• Having played through the game once now, I really like Adam Harrington as Bigby. I really think he fits pretty well. So far, the game is stellar. Another good job well done. I cant wait to play through it again because I feel like maybe I bad some bad choices, lol

• it appears that episode 2 will have nudity, I thought I saw a topless girl out side the bar with the pimp in the trailer. I just can't wait to confront him, I didn't suspect him at first but I regret that now...

It does? I knew it has sexual themes, but nudity? Hmm, wasn't aware.

• I know what you mean, he knows something, and if there was any doubt that Harrington would be a good Bigby, those doubts have been put to rest.

• Nip slip on the NEXT TIME scene!

• I can't even call it a nip slip looked like she wasn't wearing a shirt.

Omid posted: »

Nip slip on the NEXT TIME scene!

• i want full nudity. I want the girls features so convincing that i think about her late at night, we can handle big supple breasts. Make sure do it in slow motion.

• your such a guy LoL

fusedmass posted: »

i want full nudity. I want the girls features so convincing that i think about her late at night, we can handle big supple breasts. Make sure do it in slow motion.

• We all do, amigo

i want full nudity. I want the girls features so convincing that i think about her late at night, we can handle big supple breasts. Make sure do it in slow motion.

• Thanks for the nice detailed description.

• That was holding back or I mention her outfit, clothes..perhaps she just wants be a bad girl and let her hair down..who knows what could be waiting..that will fail, not like sex appeals..sells..

roco300 posted: »

Thanks for the nice detailed description.

• Le sigh.

• Le sigh.

Indeed.

Gothique posted: »

Le sigh.

• fingers crossed for the mac release today.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.