New Wolf Among Us Info/Previews - PSA: Releases this Friday (Oct 11) + New Footage on IGN Up at Noon

Comments

• Isn't Bluebeard the one Bigby fights? I could have sworn it was him ._.

• edited October 2013

No, that's The Hunstman. He said in the video that he saved Little Red Riding Hood from Bigby when he was in wolf form.

• Has anyone heard anything on the iPad release date for TWAU?

• Fantastic score!

roco300 posted: »

IGN's review is up, they gave it a 9/10 http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/10/10/the-wolf-among-us-episode-1-faith-review

• Telltale is tweeting tons of reviews at the moment, testers were all exited about it. ;)

• I will get TWAU on the Xbox 360 around 4:00a.m. and wanted to now what the estimated time will be for me to dowload and finish it, and get back here to either demand an exact and optimal release date for episode 2 or to demand my money back while I throw a fit like child? I also feel I'm entitled to inside information on all Telltale game development news. That's just my humble opinion anyway.

Davisx3m posted: »

http://indiegameinsider.com/2013/10/10/the-wolf-among-us-episode-1-faith-review-as-grim-as-fables-get/ Another review! 8.4/10

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2013

Edit: Joke went over my head. Never mind. :P

Telltale does not give concrete info on an Episode until days before it releases, and are still working on the next Episode even after the previous one releases. It's not like they have all the episodes done and just release them monthly for fun. You shouldn't expect anything close to "exact and optimal" release dates until a very short while before Episode 2, let alone immediately after Episode 1. Since Telltale develops their games on a quick schedule, this means they can only confirm info with themselves shortly before they share it with us. It's not like Telltale has a bunch of top-hat mustache twirling characters laughing at how they "deprive" us of info.

As for download times, that entirely depends on your internet connection strength and varies, alongside how big the game is.

I will get TWAU on the Xbox 360 around 4:00a.m. and wanted to now what the estimated time will be for me to dowload and finish it, and get bac

• edited October 2013

@LeeClementineKenny I hope you're being sarcastic.

I will get TWAU on the Xbox 360 around 4:00a.m. and wanted to now what the estimated time will be for me to dowload and finish it, and get bac

• I hope you're being sarcastic.

His sarcasm is REALLY hard to miss starting with the second half of the first sentence. So, seriously, no need to go thumbing down. That's, errrrr, the nice kind of trolling. ;)

GavinUK86 posted: »

• Ah, gotcha. I don't frequent the Walking Dead forums so I missed out on that. Oh well, he can say he got some laughs out of fooling us. :)

• aww spoiled my fun..

i was gonna post something like that ;) ;)

• Right, guys!? :D
    Alt text

• edited October 2013

I would have let it be known in my previous post that I was only joking around if I hadn't thought it was obvious. I thought the last part would be enough.

• Don't sweat it. It wasn't that your joke was bad, it's just that some of the... ahem, more rowdy Walking Dead fans evidently desensitized my Internet sarcasm detectors.

I would have let it be known in my previous post that I was only joking around if I hadn't thought it was obvious. I thought the last part would be enough.

• Wow it looks like Telltale have nearly hit it out of the park with this game again, judging by the reviews and what's shown. Will somebody help me freeze myself until tomorrow morning?

@LeeClementineKenny Rofl

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

If you look on his Twitter profile, Adam Harrington is also The Woodsman. :)

TinyCarlos posted: »

Bigby sounds NOTHING like Adam Harrington. Holy crap

• Is this releasing in New Zealand on time TTG?

• i think he is....
    anywho not long now till it comes out!!!
    CHEER IN EXCITEMENT!!!

• 15-16 hours until release, unless we're lucky. :D

• yup not long now. :)

Dildor posted: »

15-16 hours until release, unless we're lucky.

• Steam version has a countdown timer on it.

• Wasn't steam always like 5-10hours later then telltale store for The Walking Dead?

• Other way around if I recall correctly except for Episode 3.

• The closer it gets to the release of TWAU the more I feel like PSN gamers got hung out to dry.

• fusedmassfusedmass Banned
    edited October 2013

What time on Friday is it supposed be out

Dildor posted: »

15-16 hours until release, unless we're lucky.

• edited October 2013

The steam counter shows noon EST I think. Who knows for XBOX.

If your a PSN gamer your just sitting patiently as everyone gets to play first.

fusedmass posted: »

What time on Friday is it supposed be out

• Please allow for a midnight launch even though I know it won't happen.

• Time to read a little fables and go to bed. No midnight release here.

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited October 2013

Making a 'release day' thread as we speak; release day discussion can continue there.

If there's anything you think should belong in the original post, just tell me. We'll get through this TOGETHER. ;)

• edited October 2013

@Vainamoinen -- I haven't thumbed down anyone and it WAS a serious question. I presumed LeeClementineKenny was being sarcastic but it's hard to tell nowadays with some people.

Vainamoinen posted: »

I hope you're being sarcastic. His sarcasm is REALLY hard to miss starting with the second half of the first sentence. So, seriously, no need to go thumbing down. That's, errrrr, the nice kind of trolling.

• I didn't suspect anyone... just saw the two thumbs and wanted to prevent a forum fire. ;)

@Vainamoinen -- I haven't thumbed down anyone and it WAS a serious question. I presumed LeeClementineKenny was being sarcastic but it's hard to tell nowadays with some people.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd we're live on Steam! Hooray!

• I beat the first episode. How about everyone else.

• ""Jurassic Park" was the same - must have been part of the licensing agreements..."

No they had a preorder bonus disc for Jurassic Park too. They even had a deluxe edition that had a bunch of goodies in it too.

Weeksy posted: »

"Jurassic Park" was the same - must have been part of the licensing agreements...

• I know they had a "Jurassic Park" disc that you could buy, but I'm 99.9% certain that it was not included free with pre-orders.

tobar posted: »

""Jurassic Park" was the same - must have been part of the licensing agreements..." No they had a preorder bonus disc for Jurassic Park too. They even had a deluxe edition that had a bunch of goodies in it too.

• Actually the pre-orders itself turned out to be free because the delay of the game.

Weeksy posted: »

I know they had a "Jurassic Park" disc that you could buy, but I'm 99.9% certain that it was not included free with pre-orders.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.