E1 Release Discussion:PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Kindle/Android out now;Vita/PS4/XOne:Nov 4 NA/Nov 7 EU

14567810»

Comments

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2013

All the Steam codes have gone out. If you ordered the game from the Telltale Store or redeemed a code from an outlet that gives you a Telltale store code on or before October 11, 2013, and didn't receive a Steam code, send an e-mail to support@telltalegames.com and they'll send you a code.

Have all the Steam keys been sent out already?

• edited October 2013

Have done no reply for several days and no code anywhere to be found. @Jennifer does TTG have a contact number as im getting no where with emails?

Jennifer posted: »

All the Steam codes have gone out. If you ordered the game from the Telltale Store or redeemed a code from an outlet that gives you a Telltal

• [removed]

ammarsfound posted: »

Thank you for explaining what season passes are. I think you can tick that off on your to-do list as moderator. I'm guessing its a pretty long list.

• edited October 2013

I'm in the same situation. I wrote to telltale support three and a half days ago and I still haven't received a steam key or a reply to my ticket. I've been holding off playing the game because I'm unsure if telltales version uses the same save-files as steams version, since I don't want to redo everything once I get the steam version.

Edit: Got a reply to my ticket with a steam-key shortly after making this comment:P

antonyfrn posted: »

Have done no reply for several days and no code anywhere to be found. @Jennifer does TTG have a contact number as im getting no where with emails?

• [removed]

ammarsfound posted: »

Thank you for explaining what season passes are. I think you can tick that off on your to-do list as moderator. I'm guessing its a pretty long list.

• edited October 2013

This is getting ridiculous now, still no steam key sent to me. Who should I be talking to about this?

edit - just saw Jennifer's post, sigh, support e-mail sent. I don't get how they could say all e-mails are out, the system would know who attached a key to their account before the 11th :\

• Day 6 no reply to support tickets sent from different emails, no steam key can we get someone from TTG to address this as my key was registered on my account on the 11th am gmt. As in feeling as if TTG want people to shut up go away and let them keep there money.

• I also sent a message to support (on the 12th) and have heard nothing in response to my ticket. I didn't get a message on release day when the game finally went live (like they said I would) either. Hearing that all keys have gone out makes me think something big is broken. The other guys I work with who pre-ordered (GMG) are in the same boat.

• Have you made a ticket with GMG ? and they said to keep them updated come Friday if I don't have a key im going to be asking GMG to get involved and try get them to pull TTG from there site. In the past with stuff like this they have been brilliant and offered me refunds.

Ive also sent a email to support via a different email and no reply to any of the open tickets.

cancerboy posted: »

I also sent a message to support (on the 12th) and have heard nothing in response to my ticket. I didn't get a message on release day when the

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited October 2013

If you still can't log into TWAU, please change your password on the settings page, and only use the characters from the set A-Z a-z 0-9 in the new password. Then try logging in with username and password again.

• How much time should it take to receive a reply from TellTale support once you've sent them an email regarding your steam key?

• no idea shouldn't be this long

Djspunky posted: »

How much time should it take to receive a reply from TellTale support once you've sent them an email regarding your steam key?

• This is depressing.

Djspunky posted: »

How much time should it take to receive a reply from TellTale support once you've sent them an email regarding your steam key?

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator

To trigger a notification: I have updated the recommendation to only use characters from the set A-Z a-z 0-9.

DjNDB posted: »

If you still can't log into TWAU, please change your password on the settings page, and only use the characters from the set A-Z a-z 0-9 in the new password. Then try logging in with username and password again.

• I just did. Let us know if you get any resolution from them.

antonyfrn posted: »

Have you made a ticket with GMG ? and they said to keep them updated come Friday if I don't have a key im going to be asking GMG to get involv

• What is going on with support at telltale, no reply from my ticket and it's been a few days now, even sent a follow up and nothing. :(

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/861143#Comment_861143

This is the only thing I have heard. Doesn't give us a date on when we expect to get the keys.

What is going on with support at telltale, no reply from my ticket and it's been a few days now, even sent a follow up and nothing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.