E1 Release Discussion:PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Kindle/Android out now;Vita/PS4/XOne:Nov 4 NA/Nov 7 EU

Comments

• It's here! Yay!

Headsetgo posted: »

It's up for me. Downloading now.

• Downloading!

• Me too! And thanks to my really fast Irish ISP I'm already installing!

Have fun playing everyone!

It's here! Yay!

• Same here, but next time i'll buy it from steam...

Headsetgo posted: »

It's up for me. Downloading now.

• yay downloading away!

• And we Mac gamers are still out in the cold. And with wallets $23 lighter.

• Aw, this went online right at the point where I no longer have time to start it. Damn it...

• Seriously? A lot of us are still waiting on Episode 1, so... no. No word on Episode 2.

• Huzzah!

It's here! Yay!

• Just received the following by email -

"

Hi there!

The season premiere of The Wolf Among Us is now available to download from your Telltale Games account. We're aware that you may have been waiting for it, so to show our appreciation, we would love to offer you a Steam key as a special bonus as well.

Your Steam key for The Wolf Among Us season pass: snip

Thank you for your purchase. We hope you enjoy Episode 1: Faith!"

A good gesture, thank you :)

• As a Mac gamer, I'm sure you know your way around BootCamp or Parallels. :)

DantePD posted: »

And we Mac gamers are still out in the cold. And with wallets $23 lighter.

• edited October 2013

...Do you not understand the term episodic content?
    Every 1-2 months we will get a new episode, if it's the same as TWD.

Episode 1 was released TODAY, and you want a release date for the next episode? FFS, give them some time to breathe before badgering them about an episode that is most likely not even in development yet.

Edit: You also just asked the same fucking thing 3 hours earlier. Stop trolling and get off the forum, several people have already answered your question. Stop asking.

• Sure it is. People weren't pissed off because the game hasn't arrived, its because telltale hasn't made any gesture that they're sorry that the launch has been such a shitshow.

Dragonfliet posted: »

Look, they certainly have screwed up in making sure that their server stuff was ready for the day, and they were definitely not as prepared as

• Hey, thanks for sending out Steam Keys as a consolation for waiting! It goes to show that you guys are paying attention/listening to your fanbase, even when things aren't going well. I wish that it had come earlier, but this goes a long way towards making things right.

• Just got that myself. Nice. I may have to switch over to the Steam version then since they always seem to get it first.

Just received the following by email - " Hi there! The season premiere of The Wolf Among Us is now available to download from your Te

• Yeah, not jumping through all those hoops for one game. Especially since I paid for the Mac version (That TG apparently didn't bother testing till today.)

LN3000 posted: »

As a Mac gamer, I'm sure you know your way around BootCamp or Parallels.

• YEEEEEEEES LOVES U TELLTALE GAMES SO MUCH :D <3333

Just received the following by email - " Hi there! The season premiere of The Wolf Among Us is now available to download from your Te

• Huh, didn't receive any notification at all, oh well, at least I got the game!

Though I was planning on switching to Steam...

• Man, I didn't get it... hope I recieve one in the next hour or so.

rosssmiller posted: »

Hey, thanks for sending out Steam Keys as a consolation for waiting! It goes to show that you guys are paying attention/listening to your fanb

• Despite starting the Steam download when the one from TTG was 72% complete, Steam finished first :D

Ah well, too late for me to play tonight. Will look forward to trying it in the morning.

• Just wondering, does this mean those who got the steam key for compensation, that you have two copies of the game? Does this mean you could potentially give the steam key to a friend instead?

Despite starting the Steam download when the one from TTG was 72% complete, Steam finished first Ah well, too late for me to play tonight. Will look forward to trying it in the morning.

• The email does say that the key is a bonus so I would say yes you technically could.

Toitle_John posted: »

Just wondering, does this mean those who got the steam key for compensation, that you have two copies of the game? Does this mean you could potentially give the steam key to a friend instead?

• Eh, I wipe the slate clean with a new game.

Cronemp posted: »

Except this happened with Day 1 Episode 1 of TWD. And by this time we had Steam Keys to compensate and a TTG Copy. Now? We have neither.

• There is still no word on Season 2 of walking dead even after wolf among us is released. Are you saying episode 2 is coming out on Nov. 11? As a paying customer I have a right to ask these questions without being harassed by an online bully such as yourself.

Toitle_John posted: »

...Do you not understand the term episodic content? Every 1-2 months we will get a new episode, if it's the same as TWD. Episode 1 was re

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Hi guys! Thank you SO MUCH for your patience. We've got the PC build live on the Telltale Games website now - if you ordered it from us (or from an outlet that gave you a redeem code for the Telltale Games website), you should be able to download it now from the My Games section on your profile page.

I know you guys have been waiting especially for this, so as a special thank you to everyone who pre-ordered here, we've sent you an extra Steam code via email as a bonus.

So excited for folks to play the first episode! :)

• Any ETA on the Mac version?

puzzlebox posted: »

Hi guys! Thank you SO MUCH for your patience. We've got the PC build live on the Telltale Games website now - if you ordered it from us (or fr

• Just to carify, people who got a pre-order key from amazon or gmg will get a steam key or not?

Hi guys! Thank you SO MUCH for your patience. We've got the PC build live on the Telltale Games website now - if you ordered it from us (or fr

• edited October 2013

I was annoyed because I was defending. . . till the last min. . . but they have fixed it so I don't look like an ass. . .

edit: over them having a broken DRm none the less.

Dragonfliet posted: »

Look, they certainly have screwed up in making sure that their server stuff was ready for the day, and they were definitely not as prepared as

• thanks for the free steam key! you are the best! :)

• I just re-downloaded the file, installed and am getting the Login Error: Can't comunicate with Telltale Servers.

• Thats what I'm wondering :( If not I'm kinda sad again =/.

zeta posted: »

Just to carify, people who got a pre-order key from amazon or gmg will get a steam key or not?

• Yup, Same here :(

Roone posted: »

I just re-downloaded the file, installed and am getting the Login Error: Can't comunicate with Telltale Servers.

• Yeah, me too. Never gotten the game is available to download e-mail either.

Maybe the servers are getting hammered with people trying to authenticate.

VictoryA posted: »

Yup, Same here

• Me too. "Can't login". :/

VictoryA posted: »

Yup, Same here

• Curious about this as well.

zeta posted: »

Just to carify, people who got a pre-order key from amazon or gmg will get a steam key or not?

• Pre ordered the game and everything, no email yet? Whats going on.

• And then it kinda crashes. 'cause I should "retry" or "exit"; but there ain't no mouse cursor, and it doesn't react to my keyboard either.
    So I have to close the game through WIndows.
    Come on, this just can't be true... >:-(

JoniOdin posted: »

Me too. "Can't login".

• Not only did I not get a steam key, I can't play the game due to your authentication servers being down. Thank you for finally taking the time to update us, though.

• edited October 2013

Alright, this time it didn't crash. But still "Can't login".

[Edit]Now it "Can't communicate with Telltale servers".[/Edit]

[Edit2]I reached the Main Menu! Yes! It seems to be working now!!![/Edit2]

JoniOdin posted: »

And then it kinda crashes. 'cause I should "retry" or "exit"; but there ain't no mouse cursor, and it doesn't react to my keyboard either. So I have to close the game through WIndows. Come on, this just can't be true... >:-(

• Thank you! :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.