Proposed episode ideas, theories, and other speculation

Comments

• edited June 2008
    Halloween for the win.

Or like a wrestle one...Strong Bad is a wrestle man....
  • edited June 2008
    Halloween for the win.

Or like a wrestle one...Strong Bad is a wrestle man....

With boxing gloves??!?
  • edited June 2008
    With boxing gloves??!?

Yup Yup.
  • edited June 2008
    All I have to say is I'm glad Telltale/the Brothers Chaps are coming up with the plots and not using some of these...
  • edited June 2008
    All I have to say is I'm glad Telltale/the Brothers Chaps are coming up with the plots and not using some of these...

What is THAT supposed to mean?
  • edited June 2008
    What is THAT supposed to mean?

Well, to use one example, the "driving the car" idea isn't that great (I'm using that one because the suggester admitted it wasn't great, but there are others that I won't mention). It just doesn't fit in a SB point-and-click adventure. Many of these, when you really stop and think about it, either wouldn't work at all, or would be very limited. Maybe some of these ideas would work in other styles, but not point-and-click.

As a random example, at first, it may sound like a great idea to play as The Cheat, but if you think about it, that removes all of the dialogue, so it wouldn't really work as well as it first sounds.
  • edited June 2008
    Curse you Logic!
  • edited June 2008
    how about you can control homestar's feets with the wii remote!?
  • edited June 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »
    how about you can control homestar's feets with the wii remote!?

How would that work?I don't even know a situation where you'd need that!
  • edited June 2008
    Lol, just playing the overused sarcasm card.;)
  • edited June 2008
    Since there are no wheels and it locks from the inside, they could make a Reality/Survivor show spoof.
    LOL. Maybe for like a mission somebody like HomestarRunner gets really annoyed with StrongBad and records him getting naked (sick dude) and then you have to stop he before he uploads it on to the internet via the Lappy 486?

Answer: NO.
  • edited June 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    LOL. Maybe for like a mission somebody like HomestarRunner gets really annoyed with StrongBad and records him getting naked (sick dude) and then you have to stop he before he uploads it on to the internet via the Lappy 486?

Answer: NO.

Homestar would NOT record that.The Lappy doesn't have internet, either.Homestar probably doesn't have enough brains to even think this up!(I know/think you were sarcatic, alright?)

EDIT:Homestar can't even get 'DELETED!' right.
  • edited June 2008
    I has an Idea! Why not have a Sam & Max cameo?Like alternate universe, but with Sam & Max!I'd like to see what Max would think of The Cheat.Or, for a Halloween episode, someone dresses up AS Sam or Max! I think this is a bad idea, though...
  • edited June 2008
    Homestar would NOT record that.The Lappy doesn't have internet, either.Homestar probably doesn't have enough brains to even think this up!(I know/think you were sarcatic, alright?)

Funny how it gets e-mail without internet...
  • edited June 2008
    Funny how it gets e-mail without internet...

I mean sites.
  • edited June 2008
    If you beat a certain score on Snake Boxer 5 you should get a 100 point discount on episode 2.:cool:
  • edited June 2008
    or you get 100 dollars!
    yay
    eee
    aah
    woot
    yeah ok *walks away*
  • edited June 2008
    I know/think you were sarcatic, alright?
    No!
    Yes.
  • edited June 2008
    Strong Max wrote: »
    If you beat a certain score on Snake Boxer 5 you should get a 100 point discount on episode 2.:cool:
    That's actually not that great of an idea. Giving people discounts for playing the game they bought? Doesn't really work.
  • edited June 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    That's actually not that great of an idea. Giving people discounts for playing the game they bought? Doesn't really work.

Doughters like you are WHY it wont work...:(:(:(
  • edited June 2008
    ok, holloween has to be a trogdor episode!!! the town is burninated!
  • edited June 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »

Well, you can't buy episode 1 and 2 at the same time, since 2 wouldn't have come out yet. But yes, this would be pretty lame... cool, but lame.:eek: It's like after unlocking something in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, they give you a discount on the walkthrough guide.
  • edited June 2008
    I don't think that's a terrible idea.
  • edited June 2008

Doughters sounds like something you'd get from Krispy Kreme - the all new Doughters Doughnut! :)
    I think you meant "doubters" but it took me a while to work that out...
  • edited June 2008
    Molokov wrote: »
    Doughters sounds like something you'd get from Krispy Kreme - the all new Doughters Doughnut! :)
    I think you meant "doubters" but it took me a while to work that out...

To me, it sounds like female offspring...
  • edited June 2008
    Strong Bad doing a rock concert. (Maybe like a Guitar Hero parody) But you have to prepare for him opening for Limozeen or something.
  • edited June 2008
    That doesn't really work...
    Giving discounts just for being good at the game you made isn't a wise move because people point out that it doesn't make sense?
  • edited June 2008
    I Think that a Trogdor Episode will be a great idea. Also a episode that takes place in 20X6.(or at least a Sixth episode like a secret episode or something)
    Remember that they said that there will only be five episodes for this SEASOn in the trailer. There might be another season! I Hope there is!
  • edited June 2008
    TheCheat wrote: »
    I Think that a Trogdor Episode will be a great idea. Also a episode that takes place in 20X6.(or at least a Sixth episode like a secret episode or something)
    Bleh... I think that would be a bad idea. Especially Trogdor episode. How could that possibly work?
  • edited June 2008
    Juhsayngul wrote: »
    Bleh... I think that would be a bad idea. Especially Trogdor episode. How could that possibly work?

Trogday number 5 'toon. Watch it and pay attention to the window for strong bad's "You internet types ruined Trogdor!" speech.Yes, trogdor's a real dragon!
  • edited June 2008
    I think it would be nice if some parts of the game didn't occur during the day.
  • edited June 2008
    Efga wrote: »
    I think it would be nice if some parts of the game didn't occur during the day.

Unless there was a timeline for the game.I'm not gonna wait five hours to water Marzipan's plants with sour milk.
  • edited June 2008
    I think he means that once enough stuff happened, it would become night time or something. Not based on the actual time of day.
  • edited June 2008
    Juhsayngul wrote: »
    I think he means that once enough stuff happened, it would become night time or something. Not based on the actual time of day.
    Yeah, I know, just I know some games that give all sorts of crap for night time stuff, and It's not worth it, usually.
  • edited June 2008
    i think there should be an episode where the cheat doesnt go missing but, he runs away, and you can be dangeresqe
  • edited June 2008
    i think there should be an episode where the cheat doesn't go missing but, he runs away, and you can be dangeresque

That doesn't make sense.And the cheat wouldn't run away.Because he doesn't want to be "Stuck in the middle of no where" or "Taped to Pom-Pom again."
  • edited June 2008
    Yea i agree The Cheat wouldn't run away. He likes where he lives. Strong bad even pays him with something(Watch email lackey) But, Dangeresqe would be a good idea for one of the episodes. Or if you could just unlock the outfit or something.
  • edited June 2008
    TheCheat wrote: »
    Or if you could just unlock the outfit or something.
    Now that could work.
  • edited June 2008
    I really don't think there will be many (if any) episodes based on just one certain theme. Some fans may or may not like that theme, making the episode aimed toward the crowd who likes it. Besides, I'd rather see a few Dangeresque references here, and a few Old Timey references there; than just one episode dedicated to each.
    Just my opinion.:)
  • edited June 2008
    Yessir, thankyou.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.