Proposed episode ideas, theories, and other speculation

Comments

• edited July 2008
    wiiware is updated every monday but it wasn't updated today
    i hope sbcg4ap is released soon,
    it will giveme something to do on weakdays!
  • edited July 2008
    It was updated today. There was that racing game or whatever added to it...

Next Monday would be AMAZING, TellTale! If not then, then the next one will work, too, I guess. And if not that one, then I'll prolly shoot myself. No pressure, though.
  • edited July 2008
    next Monday will be fine oh and bring some mints Joe
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    wiiware is updated every monday but it wasn't updated today
    i hope sbcg4ap is released soon,
    it will giveme something to do on weakdays!

Would they then become Strong Days?
  • edited July 2008
    Strong Days... yes... that could work fine.
  • edited July 2008
    Awesome5 wrote: »
    Making Dangeresque: Not just an episode where Dangeresque is the main character, but an episode where you play Strong Bad who is making Dangeresque 3D. While filming, you could make decisions that effect the dialogue and action of the actual movie, and once it's all done, you can watch your own unique movie! In between filming, Strong Bad would also have to go on various quests to help with making his movie, such as finding his Dangeresque costume.

i think that this would be a really good idea. plus it would be fun!!
  • edited July 2008
    Klemmins wrote: »
    Strong Bad was already haunted by his first two computers in an E-mail, I can't remember quite which one.

Losing Lappy in some way could work, though.

the E-mail was retirement and if you view it you'll find out that the lappy already went missing, in fact the reason the lappy was kiddnaped was so the two ghost computers could each answer one more email.
    Here's some episode ideas of mine:
    Making Dangeresque: Not just an episode where Dangeresque is the main character, but an episode where you play Strong Bad who is making Dangeresque 3D. While filming, you could make decisions that effect the dialogue and action of the actual movie, and once it's all done, you can watch your own unique movie!

While I agree with dentbuds that this would be fun and would work, I think it would be beter for all involved if an official version were made and put on the site instead. Of course this assumes that Dangeresque 3 is going to come out by the end of the season.
  • edited July 2008
    I think I remember him being haunted by his old-old computer when he had compy... I know that they both kidnapped lappy once, but i am almost positive he was actually haunted by his first computer.

EDIT: He's haunted by it in the Sbemail Ghosts. *arm pump*
  • edited July 2008
    Doomlewa wrote: »
    While I agree with dentbuds that this would be fun and would work, I think it would be beter for all involved if an official version were made and put on the site instead. Of course this assumes that Dangeresque 3 is going to come out by the end of the season.

Yeah, it would be a lot better if they made an official movie after the game and put it on the website. it would make it better. plus people would be able to say that they had a backstage pass:D!!
  • edited July 2008
    I wouldn't push it out of the way so quickly. It could be like the Midtown Cowboys puzzle in Sam and Max Season 1, but larger and more of a parody of action movies than sitcoms. We already have a lot of great stuff set up in the Dangeresque shorts that could so very easily get expanded upon and would work really well when it comes to making a large-scale puzzle.
  • edited July 2008
    you may have a point
  • edited July 2008
    Are we there yet?

Anyway, I'd like a mission where you have to take pictures using your camera, maybe humiliating ones, then he sticks it on a website?
  • edited July 2008
    Let me check

*leaves for 5 minutes and comes back*

No

as for the mission idea, does Strong Bad even have a camera?
  • edited July 2008
    You think we'll get details about the 2nd episode the day the first one is released, or will they wait for a few weeks to let poeple get a chance to play
    the first one?
  • edited July 2008
    The latter option seems more likely to me
    for big stuff anyway, they might announce some microgames for the next one when the first one comes out though.
  • edited July 2008
    I would love to see a bunch of random inside jokes around the house. Like a few reject e-mails on the Lappy, a different game by the system in each episode (blood bleeder, blistergeist, clapping party, etc.), those cheap unlicensed products on the shelves in Bubs', stuff like that.

I also think that the Dangeresque episode would be fun, plus it fits the Wii pretty well (the wiimote is like a gun with a nun chuck attached).
  • edited July 2008
    thanatos56 wrote: »
    I would love to see a bunch of random inside jokes around the house. Like a few reject e-mails on the Lappy, a different game by the system in each episode (blood bleeder, blistergeist, clapping party, etc.), those cheap unlicensed products on the shelves in Bubs', stuff like that.

I also think that the Dangeresque episode would be fun, plus it fits the Wii pretty well (the wiimote is like a gun with a nun chuck attached).

Thts acually wht i thought when i saw Dangeresque lol
    I think it would be cool if they made a game tht was like all digital, like when SB got a virus. it could be like S&M reality 2.o

And when is SBCG4AP comin out!
    I WANNA RELEASE DATE OF THE RELEASE DATE!
  • edited July 2008
    Every single item in homestar wiki.
  • edited July 2008
    Yes he does have a camera.

By my workings out's, Homesar is in the game! Because if you look in the Dev Blog he's there...
  • edited July 2008
    Klemmins wrote: »
    Strong Bad was already haunted by his first two computers in an E-mail, I can't remember quite which one.

Losing Lappy in some way could work, though.

The one after cliffhangers."MY COMPUTER'S BEEN LAPPY-NAPPED!"
  • edited July 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    Yes he does have a camera.

By my workings out's, Homesar is in the game! Because if you look in the Dev Blog he's there...
    Did you mean Homsar or Homestar??
  • edited July 2008
    i think he ment homsar,because we know homestar is in it
  • YAY homsar!!!! my favorite

so is 11 days the verdict?
  • edited July 2008
    no ,it isnt
  • o u had my hopes up :(

i can't wait to be the real captain of the gravy train though if homsar is in it
  • edited July 2008
    Homestar? Who's that?

He couldn't be dumber than Homsar. :p
  • edited July 2008
    I recon 8 days.
  • edited July 2008
    StrongMatt wrote: »
    I recon 8 days.

I'm betting tomorrow.
  • edited July 2008
    :)I am betting it will come out on the 28th
  • edited July 2008
    Thnikkaman wrote: »
    :)I am betting it will come out on the 28th

actually ,it probably wont,fans would be super mad,and july 28th is like 15 days away.
  • edited July 2008
    Watch Nintendo release their submitted copy tomorrow without even the Telltale staff realizing. Watch Telltale scramble to get the PC version online just because about 100 people have already downloaded the WiiWare copy.

At least we can still comfortably assume it won't be out later than the 28th. :D That's not so bad, just get hobbies people.
  • edited July 2008
    Krodge wrote: »
    Watch Nintendo release their submitted copy tomorrow without even the Telltale staff realizing. Watch Telltale scramble to get the PC version online just because about 100 people have already downloaded the WiiWare copy.

At least we can still comfortably assume it won't be out later than the 28th. :D That's not so bad, just get hobbies people.
    Waiting for SBCG4AP is my hobby.
  • i think tomorrow is a little optimistic but the 28th bight be a little annoying i'm gonna say 21st just cause :D
  • edited July 2008
    Here's some episode ideas of mine:
    Making Dangeresque: Not just an episode where Dangeresque is the main character, but an episode where you play Strong Bad who is making Dangeresque 3D. While filming, you could make decisions that effect the dialogue and action of the actual movie, and once it's all done, you can watch your own unique movie! In between filming, Strong Bad would also have to go on various quests to help with making his movie, such as finding his Dangeresque costume.

personaliy, this is the only good idea ive read
  • edited July 2008
    thanks
  • ya but would you film or control sb :confused:
  • edited July 2008
    well,its monday and................
  • edited July 2008
    Not here it ain't...
  • edited July 2008
    ya but would you film or control sb :confused:

You would control SB's dialouge and actions and such, and the Cheat or Bubs would film.
  • edited July 2008
    well,its monday and................

well, its not monday and............:p
    It's not coming out tomorrow (or today for where you live.) We'll be notified by Telltale when they know when it's going to be released as stated numerous times in both the forums and the new blog.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.