Proposed episode ideas, theories, and other speculation

Comments

• edited July 2008
    AWSOME UNLOCKABLE OUTFITS! ( I hope are in the game)
    1.the Strongbadias hometeam maskot
    2.DANGERESQUE!
    3.Stinko man?
    4.his secret identity(the one that he claims he is when he lives his "second life")
    5.SB with the to the limit shirt on or the Limozeen concert shirt
  • edited July 2008
    3 Days Intll Game
  • edited July 2008
    Dash666 wrote: »
    3 Days Intll Game

Jumping to conclusions, eh?
  • edited July 2008
    Dash666 wrote: »
    3 Days Intll Game

Wrong. There is no date announced.
  • edited July 2008
    Why is there so much talk of jumping to conclusions? This thread is for speculation! You're supposed to jump to conclusions!
  • edited July 2008
    Juhsayngul wrote: »
    Why is there so much talk of jumping to conclusions? This thread is for speculation! You're supposed to jump to conclusions!
    Except the 'three days til game' guy didn't jump to conclusions so much as leap halfway across the country to them.
  • edited July 2008
    Well, I just went through all nine pages of text... I'm really bored. Sometimes it got kind of hard to follow due to there being about five different conversations going on, but from all of this chaos I can make this speculation:

The perfect plot element would be:

Quoting these forums. So many ideas, so many rejections, so many witty comebacks, it would be amazing.

Please disregard this entire message and get back to your lives. I was kidding.
  • edited July 2008
    Klemmins wrote: »
    Please disregard this entire message and get back to your lives. I was kidding.

What if you have no life?
  • edited July 2008
    I want to be able to go to a sloshy or limozeen concert as mentioned on a different forum. Also the game is coming out on the 14th :cool:
    Seriously I've been looking around for a very long time to build my fansite and I would know. My fansite is www.freewebs.com/thestrongsad
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2008
    Also the game is coming out on the 14th :cool:

If it were coming out on the 14th we would have said so! Don't trust release dates on sites like IGN unless they have news from the developer or publisher to back up their facts! Those sites often just fill in a random date in a month (often the first, middle, or last day of the month), just so their databases have a release date entered, even if it's not correct.
  • edited July 2008
    What if you have no life?

*shrug* I dunno. Continue coming up with witty comebacks until your computer explodes?
  • edited July 2008
    *shrug* I dunno. Continue coming up with witty comebacks until your computer explodes?

I do more than that.I also watch Flash!
  • edited July 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    If it were coming out on the 14th we would have said so! Don't trust release dates on sites like IGN unless they have news from the developer or publisher to back up their facts! Those sites often just fill in a random date in a month (often the first, middle, or last day of the month), just so their databases have a release date entered, even if it's not correct.

I think that even if it's ready by the 14th, you should release it a week later just to prove everybody who is so sure of the release date wrong.
  • edited July 2008
    I do more than that.I also watch Flash!

Well, as long as it is ONLY Homestarrunner.com then your okay.

Its time for me to get some bat-anti-exploding-spray for my computer. I think it's time is coming.
  • edited July 2008
    Here's some episode ideas of mine:
    Making Dangeresque: Not just an episode where Dangeresque is the main character, but an episode where you play Strong Bad who is making Dangeresque 3D. While filming, you could make decisions that effect the dialogue and action of the actual movie, and once it's all done, you can watch your own unique movie! In between filming, Strong Bad would also have to go on various quests to help with making his movie, such as finding his Dangeresque costume.
    Jibblies 3: The sequel to the toon Jibblies 2, where you have to stop the creepy painting and collect Halloween costumes. This one would be released in October, of course.
    Working for Bubs: Bubs hires Strong Bad to steal items of interest from other characters for the concession stand. These items could include Marzipan's Answering Machine, Strong Sad's DNA Evidence, etc.
  • edited July 2008
    Awesome5 wrote: »
    Working for Bubs: Bubs hires Strong Bad to steal items of interest from other characters for the concession stand. These items could include Marzipan's Answering Machine, Strong Sad's DNA Evidence, etc.

No one nows about the evidence though!
  • edited July 2008

What evidence? ... *shifty eyes*

I really don't think they need a whole episode theme basoed off of an inside joke, like one guys said. They need to keep it to completely vague references, and have a lot of them so that people who get the game that don't know about the site will want to go to the site and stuff like that.
  • edited July 2008
    That would rock!!!An old timey episode...Or maybe
    SB finds a way to send himself back in time!!!
    He goes to the old timey land and once he gets back
    H*R is foolin with the time machine and SB gets sent to
    20X6!!!but concidering that in the old times it would be
    harder to make a time machine I don't know...But hey,
    its just a game, telltale can do whatever they want with it!
    What if they had an episode like the strong bad email "Alternate Universe" where he gets sent into the different dimensions of Strongbad, like Strong Badman, Senor Cardgage, Sweet Puddin' Cakes Strong Bad, Old Timey Strong Bad, Stinkoman 20x6, Videogame Strong Bad, Cheat Cartoon Strong Bad, Children's Book Strong Bad, Puppet Strong Bad, Da Huuuuuuudge Strong Bad, Teeage Strong Bad, and Sterrance Strong Bad. But in the game they would only have certain ones, and you would be able to find a secret mini-game in each dimension. Now THAT, would be awesome!
  • edited July 2008

Well, I couldn't think of anything else do use as examples, so feel free to replace those with something more original.
  • edited July 2008
    This all seems to be heading into the exact same area as every single Nickelodeon cartoon ever(Invader Zim is cool, though)... make it stop, mommy!
  • edited July 2008
    I think there should be a Cheat Cammandos episode
  • edited July 2008
    Why?
  • edited July 2008
    Ya what he said!"WHY"
    cheat comandos have nothing to do with SB, but I gotta admit
    I'd eat sour cream with da cheat
    hair in it for a descent CHEAT COMANDOS 1st person
    shooter game not SB related
  • edited July 2008
    I think there should be a Cheat Cammandos episode

How did you spell it right it the title but not in your message? 0.o
  • edited July 2008
    A typo.
  • edited July 2008
    Well makeing one typo on a word is normal, but making a typo on a word and spelling it right another time maks no sense.
  • edited July 2008
    Well makeing one typo on a word is normal, but making a typo on a word and spelling it right another time maks no sense.

Ehem, let's just let it go...
  • edited July 2008

That's quite hypocritical. :)
  • edited July 2008
    Klemmins has to be kidding, because that was one of the funniest things I've ever read. Besides that, he's wrong. A typo is a typing mistake, not a spelling error.
  • edited July 2008
    What if they had an episode like the strong bad email "Alternate Universe" where he gets sent into the different dimensions of Strongbad, like Strong Badman, Senor Cardgage, Sweet Puddin' Cakes Strong Bad, Old Timey Strong Bad, Stinkoman 20x6, Videogame Strong Bad, Cheat Cartoon Strong Bad, Children's Book Strong Bad, Puppet Strong Bad, Da Huuuuuuudge Strong Bad, Teeage Strong Bad, and Sterrance Strong Bad. But in the game they would only have certain ones, and you would be able to find a secret mini-game in each dimension. Now THAT, would be awesome!

nosg1.jpg
  • edited July 2008
    here are two Ideas of mine:

Strong and Bad, Freelance Police from the 50th 60th and 70th centuries: one day, Strong Bad spends the morning downloading games and charging them on Strong Sad's credit Card, with Homestar and The Cheat there by coincidense, when some mysterious flashing spark transports them to the office of Sam and Max: Freelance Police, and the 5 of them set out to find out who exactly brought them there and why! (I know not possible, but a man can dream can't he? did I mention you would finally get to play as Max in this one? ;) )

The Homestar of Town: Strong Bad can't make it in this game so Homestar fills in. The King of Town's term as King runs short, so he calls for a re-election, in Which Homestar steps up to run against him

both awful ideas probably, but what do you think?
  • edited July 2008
    I guess we'll never know.
  • edited July 2008
    homsar inside Strong Bad's inventory!
    that way you could use him to like smack stuff or he could be like Max and just wander wherever Strong Bad goes and just annoys him
  • edited July 2008
    I think it should have a scene where after doing the tgs thing for a while,
    Strong bad says "hey its my game" and you get back to regularly scheduled game'd.
    I know this idea sucks but i think it would be funny.
  • edited July 2008
    Here is a fantastic idea:

Stop making up ideas. Can't you just put the game into the hands of TTG and the Brothers Chaps and have confidence that it will be phenomenal?

Let it all go. Every single idea you have about a time machine or some other crap you should just remove from your head. LET THEM HANDLE IT! They will do a MUCH better job than ANYONE here can do. Including, and I say this with caution, me.
  • edited July 2008
    No one here is trying to take over the development of the game. This thread was made for speculation and ideas, it's fun to see what you can come up with for an episode idea and share it with people who have a common interest in the same game. It's common knowledge that the people working on the game will do a better job than us, it's their job. Everyone has their own ideas, some great, some not so; but their entitled to their ideas, speculations, and opinions.
  • edited July 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »
    No one here is trying to take over the development of the game. This thread was made for speculation and ideas, it's fun to see what you can come up with for an episode idea and share it with people who have a common interest in the same game. It's common knowledge that the people working on the game will do a better job than us, it's their job. Everyone has their own ideas, some great, some not so; but their entitled to their ideas, speculations, and opinions.
    Even if those ideas are terrible.
    It had to be said.
  • edited July 2008
    Eh... whatever. I'm just waiting for a price and release date. I am realy hoping it isn't over 2000 points.
  • edited July 2008
    ima try my hand at this....
    side quest where you try to find a new battery for the lappy because the previous one blew up.

or

the first two computers haunt strongbadia.
  • edited July 2008
    Strong Bad was already haunted by his first two computers in an E-mail, I can't remember quite which one.

Losing Lappy in some way could work, though.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.