Release date discussion!

Comments

• edited August 2008
    I read on Kotaku that Samurai Shodown was being released this Monday... 0.o Could it be?
  • edited August 2008
    MoFaJo wrote: »
    yeah im gonna quit anticipating on the rest of the games if they're all like this(release date wise)
    Telltale has quite a reputation for sticking to their schedules. Once the first episode's out, they'll come out on time.
  • edited August 2008
    Klemmins wrote: »
    i read on kotaku that samurai shodown was being released this monday... 0.o could it be?

crap!another generic theme game!
  • edited August 2008
    TrogLlama wrote: »
    Telltale has quite a reputation for sticking to their schedules. Once the first episode's out, they'll come out on time.
    That may be true, but it still leaves a GAPING PIT in regards to the time-line for the FIRST EPISODE!!
  • edited August 2008
    And, no one knows what's stopping something else from delaying another episode.
  • edited August 2008
    And, no one knows what's stopping something else from delaying another episode.

I know what's stopping them. MUTANT SPACE FISH WITH HYPNO-GUNS MAKING THE TELLTALE TEAM BREAK INTO SONG AND DANCE!!!!

I need sleep.:eek:
  • edited August 2008
    Anything is possible, in the Insomniac Zone.*snoring noises*
  • edited August 2008
    I was thinking about this thread being closed. Then I thought about the tidal wave of release date threads that we would see if we did.
  • edited August 2008
    WAREZ MY STONG BAF> I THUT DEY WUZ GONNU RELESE IT 2DAY WTF IM GONNU KLL MYSEL!!!1!!!one11!!!

Happy 150th post too me. And the 890th post on this thread! LET'S GO FOR 900!!!
  • edited August 2008
    Guess we won't get it this Monday.....hopefully on the 11th.
  • edited August 2008
    wait a sec samurai showdown isnt on wii ware its a virtual console game
  • edited August 2008
    woah!!! look at this sbcg4ap gameplay video(talk about needing some touch-ups.
  • edited August 2008
    If you start spamming again you may lose your forum rights, MoFaJo. Someone is bound to report you this time.
  • edited August 2008
    yep, you're doomed
  • edited August 2008
    oh crap wait spamming how am i spamming
  • edited August 2008
    MoFaJo wrote: »
    oh crap wait spamming how am i spamming

You aren't yet, but i was stopping it before you started. There were 2 posts in a row from you and I know how badly you want to be 1000th poster. The only person who will get that is the lucky one who actually posts then, not the spammer.
  • edited August 2008
    yep, alright shows over everyone, back on topic
  • edited August 2008
    I change my vote to the 18th. :)
  • edited August 2008
    i voted 11th :)
  • edited August 2008
    I went 4th and 11th.
  • edited August 2008
    I'm near certen it'll be the eleventh(and voted for it). I even put a memo on thatday on my Wii to say "Hey! Get off your lazy butt and buy SBCG4AP!!!" with my Crack Stuntman Mii!
  • edited August 2008
    Ben Again wrote: »
    I'm near certen it'll be the eleventh(and voted for it). I even put a memo on thatday on my Wii to say "Hey! Get off your lazy butt and buy SBCG4AP!!!" with my Crack Stuntman Mii!

That's a deal breaker!
    Sorry, couldn't resist.
  • edited August 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »
    WAREZ MY STONG BAF> I THUT DEY WUZ GONNU RELESE IT 2DAY WTF IM GONNU KLL MYSEL!!!1!!!one11!!!

I revealed your white sentence.
    *sigh*
    You know, I try so hard to get people to spell like normal human beings, but no, no one ever listens and instead we're forced to read more... what ever that is. There's no need to yell, or kill yourself for that matter.
  • edited August 2008
    Most people on the internet have fallen prey to Lolc-ACK!...WII R LOLLKATSSS.U WUL BEE ASIMULEIGHTUD.RUSISTUNS ES FEYOOTYLE.
  • edited August 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »

Seriously man, do you know how many internet Etiquette laws you're breaking, by typing in all caps like that?... well... your breakin' one: "don't type in all caps".
  • edited August 2008
    note that, in the column for the 11th, next to one of the usernames is a certain video game company's logo.
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »
    note that, in the column for the 11th, next to one of the usernames is a certain video game company's logo.

You're forgetting that TTG members claim that the date will be announced when they know what it is. Do you really think that this is the way they will announcing it? ;)
  • edited August 2008
    Awww GOD! Not even out yet!
  • edited August 2008
    Two questions for TellTale people:

1) Is it possible that the game will be released suddenly without a posted release date, or will there definitely be a forewarning more than, say, 24 hours prior to availability?

2) Did MarkDarin vote for an August 11th release date in the above poll out of humor/idle speculation or does he know something?
  • edited August 2008
    I had a friend in the game industry (works for LucasArts, no less) tell me that the submission process once it goes to Nintendo takes about a month. Since the game was submitted in mid-July, 11 Aug is a reasonable guess. The fact that TTG is guessing that too confirms my suspicion...
  • edited August 2008
    nathew wrote: »

i hate to break it to you but an inside source ( a couple of video game website)
    says it's on the fourth of august . unless a developer wants to prove me wrong.

Smart people don't need wise words... It's the stupid people that need wise words.
  • edited August 2008
    Two questions for TellTale people:

1) Is it possible that the game will be released suddenly without a posted release date, or will there definitely be a forewarning more than, say, 24 hours prior to availability?

2) Did MarkDarin vote for an August 11th release date in the above poll out of humor/idle speculation or does he know something?

I wanna know too. Pretty cool that the poll is the first one that I've made, and a TellTale person voted in it.
  • edited August 2008
    Most people on the internet have fallen prey to Lolc-ACK!...WII R LOLLKATSSS.U WUL BEE ASIMULEIGHTUD.RUSISTUNS ES FEYOOTYLE.

The 2 most annoying words floating around the internet:LOLLERSKATES!!!! and ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!
  • edited August 2008
    I voted 4th.

( by the way, does anyone know how to do the dotted blue line boxes that are blank, but then when you click them something pops up in the box like StrongMatt did?)
  • edited August 2008
    Cr8g wrote: »
    i hate to break it to you but an inside source ( a couple of video game website)
    says it's on the fourth of august . unless a developer wants to prove me wrong.

Smart people don't need wise words... It's the stupid people that need wise words.

There is a website posted in all the stickied threads (by BadStrong) which does reviews directly for Nintendo about WiiWare. If you check that site out, it says we get a WildWest shooter as our 1nOnly WiiWare on the 4th.
  • edited August 2008
    warning don't click the spoiler:
    it's not coming out on the 4th
  • edited August 2008
    The 2 most annoying words floating around the internet:LOLLERSKATES!!!! and ROFLCOPTER!!!!!!

*starts spinning like a guy on crack*SOI SOI SOI SOI!
  • edited August 2008
    InfamousDS wrote: »
    There is a website posted in all the stickied threads (by BadStrong) which does reviews directly for Nintendo about WiiWare. If you check that site out, it says we get a WildWest shooter as our 1nOnly WiiWare on the 4th.

Touche Infamous Touche

and actually for any one just coming in he is right it does come out the elevnth so...bye...so long...adios...geshundit
  • edited August 2008
    Look!!! 40 posts to 1000!!!
  • edited August 2008
    Thnikkaman wrote: »
    Look!!! 40 posts to 1000!!!

Uh... don't you mean 80 posts? 79 now, actually.
This discussion has been closed.