Release date discussion!

Comments

• edited July 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »
    ANOTHER...RELEASE...DATE...THREAD. WHAT...THE...HELL?!

JUST LEAVE IT BE! What would you people do if it wasn't coming out on WiiWare and we had no idea how to speculate (stupidly, I might add) when it'll come out?

JUST WAIT! WHEN IT'S DONE AND APPROVED, WE'LL BE PLAYING IT!

It's already been moved to the redundancy chamber Tandy, just look at the icon.
  • edited July 2008
    I just thought about something.This is for the FIRST EPISODE, what's stopping this from happening again?
    (This as in mindless speculation, suicidal ideas and Several threads of the same topic, merged to make enough pages to be nearing the 50th anniversarry, or whatever)
  • edited July 2008
    I know. People are just driving me nuts. I'll not do that anymore. =\
  • edited July 2008
    I mean, it might just go smoothly after the Series debut, but what if it doesn't.
    Anything is possible, in the Tell Tale Zone.
  • edited July 2008
    I mean, it might just go smoothly after the Series debut, but what if it doesn't.
    Anything is possible, in the Tell Tale Zone.

Ner ner ner ner ner ner ner ner DUNnunununununbumbumbum...
  • edited July 2008
    All I know is this game better be good. Let's all PRAY for the 11th or the 4th
  • edited July 2008
    TellTale haven't made any absolute release date for about three months. What if this game just comes out of nowhere to The Wii Shop Channel?TellTale, please, for the love of God, give us an absolute release date!
  • edited July 2008
    you really don't understand how this works, do you? They let us know when they know and if they know before release. The lack of a date is just that and nothing else.
  • edited July 2008
    Another release date thread!blargh!*attacks*
  • edited July 2008
    How'd my poll end up as the poll here?
  • edited July 2008
    Thnikkaman wrote: »
    Ok guys, get back on topic here. This is the thread for RELEASE DATE RAMBLINGS. If you want to argue about gaming componies, go to the GENERAL RAMBLINGS section.

I wasn't trying to get an argument started. I just saw the note and I had to make a comment about it since the Homestar Runner guys (aka "Videlectrix") make purposefully bad games.
  • edited July 2008
    dogmakipa wrote: »
    TellTale haven't made any absolute release date for about three months. What if this game just comes out of nowhere to The Wii Shop Channel?TellTale, please, for the love of God, give us an absolute release date!

NINTENDO IS PUTTING IT THROUGH THE DAMN PROCESS.DID YOU NOT READ THAT,"Sorry, good news, we're done, bad news, it won't be in july"QUOTE I POSTED EARLIER!???!?!?
  • edited July 2008
    NINTENDO IS PUTTING IT THROUGH THE DAMN PROCESS.DID YOU NOT READ THAT,"Sorry, good news, we're done, bad news, it won't be in july"QUOTE I POSTED EARLIER!???!?!?

No, they didn't. The only requirement for these forums is the ability to write, not read.
  • edited July 2008
    InfamousDS wrote: »
    No, they didn't. The only requirement for these forums is the ability to write, not read.

somerandomdude: So, they said it was gonna get delayed again.
    iluvstrongbag: WHEREZ THA GAME?! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OT TODAY IZ ANGRY WTRF
    somerandomdude: Did you not see that post?
    iluvstrongbag: uh no lulz
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah, I admit I'm kinda dumb whenI expect everyone to have read every post, but it was only 1 page ago!
  • edited July 2008
    But the important thing to remember is... If you truely need this game that bad, why not go play some of the many Videlectrix games already out? I mean, I haven't played Peasant's Quest in a long time. And what about the many games that work on the Wii online? Those are also fun.

Personally, I've taken up internet vandalism. It's amusing. And people are asking for it.

Also, WHN IZ TIS GME COMMIN OWT!!1!11!!!!!1!
  • edited July 2008
    *points quizmo at the fabulous thread just for those kinds of thoughts, and yes I do mean the one thnikkaman actually invented*
  • edited July 2008
    MrQuizmo wrote: »
    Personally, I've taken up internet vandalism. It's amusing. And people are asking for it.

Not really. It's horrible on the webmasters* and is...heh...quite illegal.

*I know this from experiance.
  • edited July 2008
    Yeah. Actually... I don't have the heart for internet vandalism.

I'm no criminal!

And to stay on topic, I think we're lookin' at a 11th or 18th release.
  • edited July 2008
    52 is the date of the clouds, fifD twa.

Bad news folks, looks like there won't be any Strong Bad games released this Monday in the U.S.
    Heres the quote by Dazza, an admin of WiiWare-World:
    "Wild West Guns is out this Monday in the USA..."
    ..and here's the link (3rd post down): LINK!
  • edited July 2008
    NOT ANOTHER WILD WEST SHOOTER!Ah, I expected this, actually, I'll be looking up the company making this game, it's head, see how expensive it would be to make a knife glove hybrid with a knife(obviously) and Power Glove, and buying a hockey mask, hat and purple jumpsuit.Call me"NES JASON VOORHKRUEGER".3 days, and it will begin.It meaning,"Another crappy horror series with urban legends saying that the events of the film actually happened which is right this time, and also has 15 sequels. "Pay attention to those headlines, everybody.
  • edited July 2008
    I don't know that the fact another WiiWare game is coming out on Monday necessarily means SBcg4ap won't be. It's true, Nintendo has been pretty consistent, especially lately, about releasing one and only one Wiiware game per week, but I remember at least a few weeks where two came out.

Of course, it still seems likely that we'll have to wait until the eleventh or later. I just think there's still a little hope for the fourth.

At least, I'd like to think that.
  • edited July 2008
    I have a feeling that either Nintendo has a grudge against Internet cartoons, or loves having tons of crappy generic party games on WiiWare.
  • edited July 2008
    I have a feeling that either Nintendo has a grudge against Internet cartoons, or loves having tons of crappy generic party games on WiiWare.

Generic = not offensive = mom's will buy it

SBCG4AP = not generic
  • edited July 2008
    "Hey Timmy, how about Pirates: Key of Dreams?" "ANOTHER pirate game?"
  • edited July 2008
    A lot of the newer Wiiware games appear to be decidedly uninventive. The REAL good ones came out early.

Although, I must admit I haven't actually played any of the newest releases. I recently ran out of storage space on my Wii and had to buy a memory card. Then I kept forgetting to go do that.
  • edited July 2008
    it may be totally awesome but that doesn't mean it's coming on the 4th
  • edited July 2008
    Tandy 400 wrote: »
    Not really. It's horrible on the webmasters* and is...heh...quite illigal.
    ohh god, nooo...i don't want to go to jail..might get some cool tattoos there though...
    anyway, "illigal" is a cool word, you should send it to strong bad somehow...i'd like to see, what he makes of it. for more information check www.illigal.org ...
    didn't you notice that generic party games, crappy or not, are nearly everything the wii is about??
  • edited July 2008
    wisp wrote: »
    ohh god, nooo...i don't want to go to jail..might get some cool tattoos there though...
    anyway, "illigal" is a cool word, you should send it to strong bad somehow...i'd like to see, what he makes of it. for more information check www.illigal.org ...

didn't you notice that generic party games, crappy or not, are nearly everything the wii is about??
    Was that sarcasm?
    Sorry, I can't tell. Internet and everything.

Anyway, in case it wasn't, I feel obligated to point to titles such as:
    1. Super Mario Galaxy
    2. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    3. Okami (admittedly a PS2 port, but stil)
    4. LostWinds
    5. Elebits
    (In no particular order)
    I could go on, but nobody really wants to see that.
  • edited July 2008
    about the games for the wii? i guess, it was part sarcasm and part serious. of course there are "normal" games, but not as much, as i would like or "need". also, you forgot resident evil 4 for the wii...or, no, that's also a party game.
  • edited July 2008
    BadStrong wrote: »
    52 is the date of the clouds, fifD twa.

Bad news folks, looks like there won't be any Strong Bad games released this Monday in the U.S.
    Heres the quote by Dazza, an admin of WiiWare-World:
    "Wild West Guns is out this Monday in the USA..."
    ..and here's the link (3rd post down): LINK!

I would like to point out that the western game came out in Europe before the US. That means the PC version of SBCG4AP may be released as early as next Friday with a Europe-first release on Wii-Ware.

Won't that make all the US Wii fans...er...passionate. :)
  • edited August 2008
    AUUUUG! Its august now and it's STILL not out yet!!!!!!
    come ON Telltale!
  • edited August 2008
    Midtowncowboy, if you're serious, Tell Tale is going to release it when Nintendo is done with the submission process.Then, Nintendo will tell Tell Tale the release date, and then you just have to wait.
  • edited August 2008
    wisp wrote: »

Well, the wii has lots of multiplayer games that are good for parties, but they're not all minigame collections(which I assume is what you're talking about.)Take Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. for instance.
  • edited August 2008
    I think he meant games that are just for parties and can't really be played alone without feeling depressed.
  • edited August 2008
    I looked at that link to the Europe WiiWare News and it didn't say that, so yay we still have a chance.
  • edited August 2008
    the Wiiware safety video is mocking me...
    "Aw Man, This is the best game I've never played!"

(sorry... couldn't resist :o )

Guess I'm off to play American McGee's Grimm...

As for all the release date threads popping up... Resistance is futile........ they will all be assimilated........ we are the borg......... this thread is unstoppable........ soon it shall rule all........ i hate talking like this........ i need a drink....... over and out
  • edited August 2008
    I hope future releases won't take this long in certification, or they'll NEVER be able to get the whole season out on time.
  • edited August 2008
    Don't worry, episode 2 will be out in X years.
  • edited August 2008
    yeah im gonna quit anticipating on the rest of the games if they're all like this(release date wise)
This discussion has been closed.