Really stupid theories

Comments

• Kenny gave Carver a plastic surgery to the face and it failed

• edited July 2014

One of the guys Carver brought to the Moonstar Lodge, Johnny, was actually planning to rebel against Carver and waited for an opportunity to overthrow him and save Clem and the others. He was seconds away from giving Bonnie, who was also on his side, the signal to kill Carver and Troy - and then Kenny shot him.

• Travis from "Starved for Help" would've been a valuable group member. I mean, come on! His dad was special forces!

• edited July 2014

This is why kids shouldn't try extreme makeovers at home.

Gayman111 posted: »

Kenny gave Carver a plastic surgery to the face and it failed

• They all got punk'd.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Lol i imagine the reveal of that

• Omid and Christa's cat are still really pissed at them for leaving it behind. So, the cat ordered Michelle, Winston, and the others to kill Christa and Omid.

• 5 episodes to a season, 2 episodes have not come out yet, 5-2=3. HALF LIFE 3 CONFIMED!

• Gamer Poop FTW

Lolzkittiez posted: »

I'm so glad you understood that reference xD

• In all reality, Nick is in fact a grown up duck. when the walker bit him his blood sent him through a time warp and he learned the secrets of the universe, so he grew up in one seconb but left a copy of him behind to be bitten duck. He then tried to help Clementine but since he didn't want to seem suspicious he decided to let himself die, but also let himself live if clem did the right thing and told walter he was a good guy.

• Omid was having an affair with there cat this whole time...Poor christa ://

Then Christa will say: "You cheated on me? You bastard!"

• Plot twist: It was actually Carver's berries! That's why Carver went evil and started treating people badly. (He was actually a good guy before his berries were stolen!)

FideWolf posted: »

That bag Dee found had omid's cat in it

• Nick is an alternate universe version of Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite?

In all reality, Nick is in fact a grown up duck. when the walker bit him his blood sent him through a time warp and he learned the secrets o

• Yep. that's about the sum of it.

Nick is an alternate universe version of Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite?

• When Lee died, his soul split into 3 pieces. The first piece: Compassion, went into a feral dog, which became Sam. The Second piece: Anger was put into Carver's body. There's a third piece, but I won't get into that

• the third piece: funny stuff he says when looking at things, went into Luke, who is currently feeling the effects heavily.

tintin1029 posted: »

When Lee died, his soul split into 3 pieces. The first piece: Compassion, went into a feral dog, which became Sam. The Second piece: Anger was put into Carver's body. There's a third piece, but I won't get into that

• That's why Luke looks super deprived in episode 3, he's been looking at too much things. While he was traveling to Carver's place to rescue you, he was literally looking at every object near him and making dumb jokes. imagine the amount of trees he passed.

the third piece: funny stuff he says when looking at things, went into Luke, who is currently feeling the effects heavily.

• Kenny didn't care about shooting Rebecca because you know.... Urban?

• Nick is really alive, clem was just having hallucinations.

• Arvo and the russians were only making fun and wanted to do a number on Clem's group, they would have actually helped them afterwards. But then the shot was fired.....

• Mike did mean that he would eat the shit of that raccon

• edited July 2014

Clementine is immune to the virus.

• Oh! I got a good one! I know it may sound far-fetched, but that's the purpose, huh?

Luke tells the group he will secure the perimeter to help keep the area safe for when Rebecca goes into labor, but THEN... Jane forgets all about survival and not getting pregnant and proceeds to invite him to have sex with her!

Y'all would think Luke wouldn't ditch his duty to the group for some egoistical sexual desires but - HE ACCEPTS! (oh no!)

AND THERE'S MORE: After getting shit from Clem and Kenny for being so reckless, Luke still arguments that what he did wasn't that bad, and that getting his dick wet is one of his basic human needs.

Don't worry guys, I'm sure our beloved characters would never get so stretched as that.

On-topic now though, Jane is a mermaid that preys on brown-haired males and sucks all of their amiableness out of their bodies.

• She could be the next Alice. That would be so sick.

SwagBeast posted: »

Clementine is immune to the virus.

• Kenny was not drunk when saving Ben.

• Mike ate raccoons before the apocalypse.

• Nick is still alive! When he went out to look for help he was captured by some guy who beat him up and stole his clothes. Nick quickly managed to shoot the guy in the shoulder with his own gun before he was knocked out. Now Nick's locked in one of the mobile homes, completely naked and freezing cold.

• It's a bit of a long shot but you never know XD

Please make this happen, TT.

• Please make this happen, TT.

Nick is still alive! When he went out to look for help he was captured by some guy who beat him up and stole his clothes. Nick quickly manag

• It's a bit of a long shot but you never know XD

Please make this happen, TT.

• Mike is the reincarnation of Lee.

• Jane left the group because she got pregnant

• umm Luke was poisoned with magic by Harry potter to get it on with Jane and Jane is molly back from the dead

• Whoever touches Clem's hat dies.

• Sarita reincarnated as Rebecca's baby.

• That's basically confirmed though.

Whoever touches Clem's hat dies.

• No one will die at the shootout at the end of episode 4

• I laughed at this way more than I should have.

xD

Nick is still alive! When he went out to look for help he was captured by some guy who beat him up and stole his clothes. Nick quickly manag

• The plot was all a lie, this is the real plot:

Kenny and Lee join the Avengers to avenge Coulson and Clementine joins riots in the streets from hundreds of year ago when Arthur Conan Doyle killed off Sherlock Holmes. Duck grows wings and becomes an angel... no, a pigeon and Katjaa becomes his ward. She tells Shaun to lift with his back while Duck yells at Chuck whenever he takes a water break. That cop from season one finishes his funny story. He learns how to drive a tractor. Lee gives him a hell of a critique of the U.S. Farm Bill, and Duck screams that ducks have bills. Ben proves that ducks don't have bills with science and Mike claps in the background while he eats the shit out of that raccoon. Clementine comes back to the modern days and tells Lee that she doesn't know how many salt licks she licked and he pats her head. Lee transforms into Reggie, and he says, very nasally, "that was awkward." Clementine kills everyone because she is very very angry. The end.

• We all went through that stage of grief, haha!

aligaber posted: »

yeah, i made a theory about that, i was blinded by hoping seeing lee again, but i realised how dumb and stupid i was. and that what i can call (Really stupid theory).

• Chet is the leader of the Russian mafia gang.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.