Really stupid theories

Comments

• Luke is pregnant

• No, I have one that's even BETTER! Larry has a son who is Lee who has a father that is Larry who named his son Lee who's father's name is Larry.

I got one even better. Lee is actually Larry's son

• Was he able to experience hot dish night?

Chet was actually VERY important to the story.

• Imagine all the zombies keeling over with laughter.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Lol i imagine the reveal of that

• The third piece is Mike

tintin1029 posted: »

When Lee died, his soul split into 3 pieces. The first piece: Compassion, went into a feral dog, which became Sam. The Second piece: Anger was put into Carver's body. There's a third piece, but I won't get into that

• Alt text

Healoz posted: »

Wait... So Lee was Carley's sister? Lee is a woman? Lols, was that intentional?

• Maybe that's why Clem looked so hurt every time they reminded her of her long lost sister.

Clementine had a sister before the apocalypse, but she was shipped away to a human farm, where they produce human meat, and disguise it in fruit cans. Clem's sister was put into a peach can. And they put her picture on the front of the can!

• But not all those other ridiculous choices nonono HAHA!

xValkyx posted: »

The choice between the star or angel topper is going to play a huge part in the next episode.

• Maybe even clementines instead of oranges ahahahaAHAHAHAHAHA.

KISSAKI posted: »

Clem really disguised herself as Vernon and stole the boat, then made a clone of herself, and sailed to a secluded island and had a bunch of oranges and juice boxes to keep her company.

• Seems like there's a whole lot of IGN haters around here.

Lingvort posted: »

Greg Miller is funny.

• HAHA!

Blinx posted: »

Jesus was fucking kidding with Winston

• The Russian group's bad voice acting was intentional. English is their first language and they're speaking the little Russian they know because they don't want Clem's group to know what they're saying. Like how I speak really terrible Korean with my brother when we're in a crowded room and want to have a private conversation.

• Well, if you have reasons to like them, then relay them to me, or to us, the IGN haters.

Seems like there's a whole lot of IGN haters around here.

• I wish this was true. I cringe at their terrible Russian.

Also, it'd actually be a pretty smart idea to keep one step ahead of your enemies.

The Russian group's bad voice acting was intentional. English is their first language and they're speaking the little Russian they know beca

• Hey, wrong thread man. This theory is actually pretty good.

The Russian group's bad voice acting was intentional. English is their first language and they're speaking the little Russian they know beca

• Whoops, sorry :)

But we all know the truth is that Telltale was probably being lazy...

Hey, wrong thread man. This theory is actually pretty good.

• Yeah, Telltale doesn't want to waste its $$$ on AUTHENTICITY. I mean, who the fucks care about that, am i right? :P

Whoops, sorry But we all know the truth is that Telltale was probably being lazy...

• Editors such as Colin Moriaty and Marty Sliva write the excellent reviews. Unlike probably 99% of the people on the forums here, I listen to Podcast Beyond, so I get to know a lot more about the people at IGN like Greg Miller--someone that apparently is the devil around here. Although there are editors are bad, that doesn't change the fact that there are also good ones too. It's pathetic that so many people cloud their own judgement purely because something doesn't align with their opinion, going as far as to ignorantly say, "FUCK IGN" or "They didn't get paid enough." These comments are so stupidly ignorant, yet everyone goes with it because everyone else is saying it. Don't believe me? Look at this thread : http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/76914/what-the-hell/p1

Well, if you have reasons to like them, then relay them to me, or to us, the IGN haters.

• edited July 2014

Very well. Personally, I'm indifferent to IGN, just as I am to most of the game news & review sites out there, but my comment that you've responded to (after 3 months of it being posted, of course) was my actual opinion.

As for lower ratings, people are angry at IGN who gave Episode 3, which was, arguably, one of the worst this season, 9/10, but the Episode 4, which is, arguably, one of the best episodes this season, a score of 6/10. I don't know why, honestly, it reeks of selective judgment, or, in this case,EDIT: arbitrary criticism.

Editors such as Colin Moriaty and Marty Sliva write the excellent reviews. Unlike probably 99% of the people on the forums here, I listen to

• That's not exactly charm coming out of Larry's ass....

• My bad, forgot about the time difference. The thread has just been pissing me off. People want to hear what they want to hear, and if they don't, they think it's ok to throw out blind fanboy hatred.

Very well. Personally, I'm indifferent to IGN, just as I am to most of the game news & review sites out there, but my comment that you'v

• Jane left the group trying to find that raccoon for Mike to eat the shit out of.

• From my friend on steam:

When the russians begin opening fire on the group, the bullets are stopped by a force field from ......... CYBORG LEE! He hugs clementine and then melts all the russians with his laser vision. They then go to his secret base and develop the cure.

• Clementine is a robot.

• Mike is totally Lee.

• Carver is actually a nice guy disguised as a psychopath.

• GENIUS

Rigtail posted: »

Lee is disguised as Alvin while the real Alvin died at the end of Season 1. Rebecca was Lee's wife and Carver was the state senator that fucked her, but when Lee killed Carver, it turned out that it was George who was disguised as him.

• Magna is Clementine all grown up and leads her new group with Luke

• Kenny is actually Lees dad and uses his mustache to kill the Russians and all Zombies.

• Nick is an omnipotent being and him becoming a walker and put down allowed him to rise and become the god he always wanted to be.

• Arrvo becomes the main character in ep 5

• edited July 2014

Your right it's skittles

That's not exactly charm coming out of Larry's ass....

• kenny is an ASSHOLE ( really stupid theory )

• edited July 2014

Sarah doesn't have an anxiety disorder or is weak.She is faking it,it is a mask and in reality she is a total psychopath.Before the group even knows it she will stab them all in the back and reveal her evil plans.

• The Russian gang is a bunch of American cosplayers from a post-apocalyptic game where something like Red Dawn happens and shit goes nuclear.

• The Russians are actually playing paintball.

They think Clem's group is in on it.

• Luke and Nicks business involved selling fake professional degrees and qualifications and Carlos bought one to become a doctor.That is why Carlos is a doctor but is incredibly stupid and why Luke and Nicks business failed because the police found out and shut down their business.

• At the start of Episode 5, the raccoon will jump infront of Mike, saving his life.

• Glenn is going to appear at the end of episode 5 and kung-fu kick Clementine in the face as the season finale.

• what a twist. literally

ps3gamer095 posted: »

and Duck is a Clementine

Sign in to comment in this discussion.