Really stupid theories

Comments

• Jane is actually Shrek.
  • edited May 2014
    yeah, i made a theory about that, i was blinded by hoping seeing lee again, but i realised how dumb and stupid i was. and that what i can call (Really stupid theory).
    SaltLick305 posted: »

Lee is Alive.

• I want it to happen as a brotp.
    Puncake32 posted: »

Cluke will happen

• Clementine IS actually named after a fruit..

Lee was never dead, the game just bugged. Clementine is a boy. Clementine is named after a fruit. Clementine have a sister. Sandra had a crush on Lee. that's why she attacked him.

• edited May 2014
    Everyone comments that Luke looks like a puppy so clearly Luke is actually Sam and Clementine has dragged Sam's body around with her and hallucinated everything that's happened since the dog bite.

Kenny's beard isn't real. He just glued pieces of a wig to his face. He's secretly relieved that Carver smashed his eye instead of aiming for his chin and revealing his shameful secret.

Rebecca's baby is neither Alvin's or Carver's. It's Luke's. Luke is glad both Carver and Alvin are gone now because that could have ended badly.
  • I didn't either.
    Bygler posted: »

Not lying but I really didn't cry during season 1 ending just sad.

• The walker virus was started and spread by a boy who created it in the science lab at his high school because he was flunking P.E. and didn't want his parents to find out.
  • That bag Dee found had omid's cat in it
  • One more... The reason Lilly shot Carley is because it wasn't lack of trust it's because Carley hid the animal crackers and Lilly got pissed because she never got her crackers
  • Rebecca's baby is Lee's reincarnation.
    And the baby will be voiced by Dave Fennoy straigth out of the ... ehm... box.
  • Maybelle will save the world with the power of milk.
  • Plot twist: Christa is still pregenant.
  • That actually sounds cool though, lol.

Clementine's real parents are Bigby and Snow White.

• It was cool, and I'm fine with that. Even though it's a bit ridiculous.
    Flog61 posted: »

Bringing back Kenny was a good idea Downvotes from the Kenny fanboys who can't accept someone has a different opinion to them. Shocker.

• Wait... So Lee was Carley's sister? Lee is a woman? Lols, was that intentional?

What if Lee...was Carley's sister cue dramatic music

• ...WELL?
    TDMshadowCP posted: »

i

• Carver is Luke`s son.
  • Vernon is secretly a 107 year old, pretending to be a man in his 60s. His mission was to stalk down Lee and rape him.
  • Come on, everyone is MILKING Maybelle dry with jokes about her.

Sorry
    darky07 posted: »

Maybelle will save the world with the power of milk.

• Rebecca is pregnant with Ben Jr. When she delivers, Ben returns.
  • Ben was actualy useful...the most stupid theory ever!
    BenUseful posted: »

Rebecca is pregnant with Ben Jr. When she delivers, Ben returns.

• Ben is related to Nick.

That would be kinda logical but it can't be.
  • when i started playing episode 1 my wife was watching, i tried to convince her the game wasnt about zombies but red-neck cannibals.
  • BEN'S SOUL CONFIREMD FOR EP. 4!!!!
    Catasoft posted: »

Ben is related to Nick. That would be kinda logical but it can't be.

• He actually was in S1E5 he caught Lee when Lee jumped from the tower.

Ben was actualy useful...the most stupid theory ever!

• Carver was Lee ex-wife.

• True

Alt text

Mr_Eeuss posted: »

Russell's last name is actually Asswipe. Rebecca is just fat and Alvin is pregnant with Carver's baby.

• Nick is actually Vanilla Ice in disguise.

• He isn't that bad............................lol

Lingvort posted: »

Greg Miller is funny.

• Omid was pregnant with Christa's baby. Christa just had a beer-belly.

Kenny is actually urban, he just has a skin disease.

Duck was never bitten, he was just playing a game with Clementine and both of them refused to break character.

• Lilly was Travis's dad.

Special Forces.

• edited July 2014

Pete never actually killed the buck that Nick couldn't shoot as a kid. To keep face, he bought ordinary meat from the local butcher (who was, of course, Johann from TWAU EP4) and pretended to have hunted him down. In fact, Pete faked his own death in EP1/EP2 (using a fake body) and continues to hunt for the buck until this day.

• The St. Johns are vegans. The "meat" they were eating at dinner was actually lucky charms in disguise.

• Then kenny/Lee should go to jail for murder,then duck should go to jail for murder

Omid was pregnant with Christa's baby. Christa just had a beer-belly. Kenny is actually urban, he just has a skin disease. Duck was never bitten, he was just playing a game with Clementine and both of them refused to break character.

• (What I remember at the very least)

Lee:DONT EAT THAT!this woman right here is FUCKING INSANE!

Larry:you dumb piece of shit.this woman made us some lucky charms for dinner so shut the fuck up

Lee:no listen!they kill people and pass it off as fucking kids cereal.

gasps

Lolzkittiez posted: »

The St. Johns are vegans. The "meat" they were eating at dinner was actually lucky charms in disguise.

• May I just say that I'm happy this thread got bumped? Anyways...

The body Lee found in the sewers wasn't a Chuck, it was actually Christa's parents combined into one... They were looking for more kung fu movies.

(If you missed the dialogue in episode 5, Christa said that all her parents used to watch were kung fu movies)

• I'm so glad you understood that reference xD

(What I remember at the very least) Lee:DONT EAT THAT!this woman right here is FUCKING INSANE! Larry:you dumb piece of shit.this woman

• aaaaand that boy was Ben! Lol sorry couldn't resist

mythified posted: »

The walker virus was started and spread by a boy who created it in the science lab at his high school because he was flunking P.E. and didn't want his parents to find out.

• Luke and Carley are long lost twins. Both are a similar age, both have brown hair and brown eyes and are widely regarded as the most attractive male and female characters in the game.

Carver is actually Kenny's father.

Katjaa was a mermaid Kenny picked up on his boat. We never saw her touch water so..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.