Really stupid theories

Comments

• Yes, totally. I'm sure he's fine. listen to ps3gamer095 guys.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

it was just a flesh wound

• OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps3gamer095 posted: »

and Duck is a Clementine

• Nate is actually...A SCHOOLGIRL!!!!!!!!

• edited April 2014

Larry was a Fable and he never died

• Carver : ''And... you are adopted !''

EmperorZorn posted: »

Carver is Luke's father and Luke is his rebellious son who doesn't want to be part of his community. Carver: "Luke... I am your father !"

• At the very beginning of episode 3, when we are walking to Carver's community, Ben will show up and kill us all.
    Season 2 will end then.

• Omid's cat isn't pissed.

Rebecca's baby is reincarnated Larry.

The RV ran out of gas seconds after Lilly stole it.

• Vince is actually Wei Shen from Sleeping Dogs

• Alt text

Rylee posted: »

Yes, totally. I'm sure he's fine. listen to ps3gamer095 guys.

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited April 2014

i

Nate was the one who killed Katjaa in the woods not Katjaa. Seriously tho Nate killing Katjaa could play a role in season two. Nate could run across Kenny and talk about how he killed an old lady in the woods, and Kenny goes crazy on him lol

• TDMshadowCPTDMshadowCP Banned
    edited April 2014

Nate is walking around the woods to look for his boy, Russel and hears a woman cry. He hides behind a bush and see a kid laying on a tree. Then, Nate turns his eyes into the woman who is about to pull the trigger, but Nate shoots her.

Nate: HEUEEHEUEHE...

I would be happy to see Nate in episode 4 because he's still looking for Eddie and Wyatt. I'm going to make a thread about my Nate theory becaue it doesn't seem like it belongs in the stupid theory thread XD

• Bonnie actually becomes a "poster girl" in the middle of the apocalypse.

• Bluebeard is Lee's grandfather.

• edited April 2014

When Nick & Luke went into "business" ,Luke and Nick had a brilliant idea to start a Strip Club...After six months they were flat broke because Nick was an awful dancer...Some say that later on some guy by the name of Georgie started something there...
    But anyway, even to this day...Nick still admits that he had fun...

• edited April 2014

Imagine if telltale taught like this lol

90 minute one sitting entertainment is a good idea whens it's to long players will just lose interest and won't be able to take in the full story to ensure the best possible experience not like their used to 15 hours games or anything

Gameplay is tedious busywork in the walking dead players wish it was all just cut scenes to must work gameplay for them

Puzzles are to hard for players they wish that TWD would have none and players will just get stuck and frustrated then quit anyway

We should only ever have hub areas if there an objective players don't want to talk to gain character depth and walk around at their own pace and see everything without an objective must be avoided if possible affects story pacing

Could you imagine if telltale saw it like that oh no sh** it's true lol

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/63090/why-telltale-making-their-games-shorter/p3

(staff say it)

• Lee was as crazy as Nate but his personallity changed when he hit his head in Clems house

• Oh my God, that actually makes sense...

AngryZombie posted: »

The whole series is a computer simulation by some shady government entity to study what people would do in a zombie apocalypse.

• The apocalypse isn't actually happening. Clem is dreaming it all up while she's in a coma after she hit her head falling out of her treehouse.

• Ep 3 and 4 will be released together!

• What if Lee...was Carley's sister
    cue dramatic music

carley is lees sister.

• Or EZIO WILLIS!!!!!!

ChocoHallic posted: »

or Ezio

• I got one even better. Lee is actually Larry's son

Larry is actually Lee's father

• Me too

Gengar posted: »

For a second there I thought you were gonna say she was Holly in disguise.

• Max was actually Bigby without glamour

• edited April 2014

Maybelle is obviously gonna save Kenny, she remembers Katja was his wife and she helped her deliver her baby, so when carver is about to kill Ken we will hear a Moooo! And maybelle and her baby will tackle him from the roof, then maybelle and her baby (choose a name ) will give clem and ken a ride.

• Maybelle's baby confirmed for season 3

darky07 posted: »

Maybelle is obviously gonna save Kenny, she remembers Katja was his wife and she helped her deliver her baby, so when carver is about to kil

• mark is still alive,he just pretending to be a walker & bite brenda,after that he managed to escape after the group leaving,and now have a pair of robotic legs

• edited May 2014
    This whole apocalypse is just a Pyro situation. The Pyro is the zombies and everyone else are survivors.
  • edited May 2014
    Watch what?

This whole apocalypse is just a Pyro situation. The Pyro is the zombies and everyone else are survivors.

• edited May 2014
    Carver is not beating Kenny or Clem or anyone, he's just a chef mashing some tomatoes, thats why he is covered in red
  • Lee is Clementine's son because Nate shot Katjaa and Kenny invented the art of dance!!
  • Kenny was never a commercial fisherman. He hates boats. The whole "get-to-the-riverfront-find-a-damn-boat" thing was an elaborate ruse to hand over Clem to the Stranger, get Lee bitten, pretend to sacrifice himself as an act of redemption, then isolate himself in an abandoned restaurant all in order to upgrade his godlike 'stache to the holy beard in meditative solitude. Like a monk, his facial hair thus reached enlightenment.
  • The link won't show up :(

Watch what?

• Ben was the usefull one of the group and lee was fucking everything up.
  • Carver and Sarah are the same person
  • When Clementine asks Luke what Carver wants, he promptly returns the query with the memorable line, "What's the most important thing is this world? What does everyone want? Family."

It is therefore evident that Carver is Luke's biological father.

Somewhere, in a parallel universe far far away, Darth Vader Carver laments:
    "Luke, I am your father."
  • We asked for stupid theories, not goddamn insane ones.

Ep 3 and 4 will be released together!

• Yes. It is. Viva La Lee indeed!
    Viva-La-Lee posted: »

It's all a dream.

• Using hatchet on Carlos face?
  • Bath salts aye?

I got one, walkers are random people disguised, they just wanna party

Sign in to comment in this discussion.