Really stupid theories

Comments

• Luke, Nick, Alvin, Rebecca, Carlos and Sarah are ALIENS. Carver and his people are DEVIL worshippers. Rebecca's baby will be half alien - half devil, new ANTICHRIST. Third episode is about final battle between good and evil, light and darkness. Achievements confirmed it.

• everyone would :)

JonGon posted: »

I would go back and bite Lee then.

• edited April 2014

we should vote on which one is the best crazy and funny theory!!! like a top 15 kind of thing!!

• BOY WHAT DAFUQ DID YOU JUST SAY BOY?!

True_Scum posted: »

Kenny isn't god.

• Carley was pregnant with Lee's child, duck was just in a coma, the stranger was actually Larry wearing a costume, lee is alive and he found christa but dosnt remember her, clem wakes up in her bed at her house and she thought it was a bad dream, then we see kenny waking up and going fishing with duck and lee on his way to jail and they all say, that was weird

• edited April 2014

Ben knew how to use a gun, he just enjoyed watching everyone drop like flies around him

• Kenny is God, the question is ''what is the a stupid theorie'' i said Kenny isn't god

BOY WHAT DAFUQ DID YOU JUST SAY BOY?!

• And another one
    Lily got fed up and drove all the way into Fabletown where she now disguises herself as
    The Crooked Man

• Alvin had juice-boxes.

• Clementine is a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Lee and Vince are brothers.

Luke and Russell are brothers.

Carley and Christa are brothers.

Maybelle and Alvin are brothers.

Kenny and BOAT are sisters.

• although it really was pointless, lots of people seemed happy about it
    also that second comment was a tad unnecessary

Flog61 posted: »

Bringing back Kenny was a good idea Downvotes from the Kenny fanboys who can't accept someone has a different opinion to them. Shocker.

• It was, but I was frustrated with people downvoting everything that doesn't say that Kenny is infallible.

colgato posted: »

although it really was pointless, lots of people seemed happy about it also that second comment was a tad unnecessary

• Vernon settled down in Bermuda and now runs a commercial fishing business from the survivors' boat.

Lee bludgeoned the Senator to death with a hardcover Political Science textbook.

Ben is a mole from Woodbury, sent to keep tabs on the Macon survivors.

Travis' dad was a highly decrated Green Beret. He trained his kid in asymmetrical warfare and hand-to-come combat. Travis killed the bandits who raided their camp with his bare hands and would've done the same to Lee. Kenny and Mark, if Ben hadn't persuaded him otherwise.

The CDC nearly finished developing a cure for the plague, but the Republican-controlled House refused to pass the required budget increases unless the White House agreed to repeal Obamacare.

• Kenny's moustache was fake.

His beard however...

• Vernon settled down in Bermuda and now runs a commercial fishing business from the survivors' boat.
    Travis' dad was a highly decrated Green Beret. He trained his kid in asymmetrical warfare and hand-to-come combat. Travis killed the bandits who raided their camp with his bare hands and would've done the same to Lee. Kenny and Mark, if Ben hadn't persuaded him otherwise.

This. XD

BigBlindMax posted: »

Vernon settled down in Bermuda and now runs a commercial fishing business from the survivors' boat. Lee bludgeoned the Senator to death w

• For a second there I thought you were gonna say she was Holly in disguise.

And another one Lily got fed up and drove all the way into Fabletown where she now disguises herself as The Crooked Man

• edited April 2014

if the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas, does it stay in Vegas??!!

• Alt text

since Clementine is Clementine, her sisters name was Peaches

• This is an interesting thread.
    Larry didn't get killed by the salt lick. It was just a scratch.

• Larry's not like the others, Jesus ,all y'all are just making it worse!

Rylee posted: »

This is an interesting thread. Larry didn't get killed by the salt lick. It was just a scratch.

• Matthew didn't die. After he fell in the water, Aqua Man healed his wound. Then the two of them both took shelter.

• Haha i see what you did there.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Larry's not like the others, Jesus ,all y'all are just making it worse!

• Yeah Matthew and Aqua man will save the group from carver

Matthew didn't die. After he fell in the water, Aqua Man healed his wound. Then the two of them both took shelter.

• So, then what? Did she start eating humans?

Gengar posted: »

No wonder Maybelle was the only cow left...

• edited May 2014

He was, I mean, is was

Duck is so intelligent that we think he is stupid.

• Lee bit himself so he wouldn't have to deal with clem anymore

• Or this whole apocalypse is just a prank

darky07 posted: »

I got one, walkers are random people disguised, they just wanna party

• cue dramatic music

WHICH MAKES WALTER AND KENNY THE CANNIBALS!

• I was looking at the achievements for the next episode when I saw that one of them requires Clementine to "commit larceny". After careful analysis, I pieced together various clues and came to the only logical conclusion...

Clementine is going to steal Carver's "pimpin'" whip and deliver it to an Armenian man in Los Santos who claims to have her parents. GTA confirmed for Episode 3.

• Lilly had no reason to kill Carley/Doug, and should be burned at the stake.

• He had charm coming out of his ass. You can't just kill someone like that.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Larry's not like the others, Jesus ,all y'all are just making it worse!

• Okay here is a serious thought. Maybe sense Clementine got bit by Sam the dog there's a chance that Clem will never become infected. Now this might sound crazy but please hear me out. Nobody even came up with the thought that Sam could have survived off eating those dead zombies in the camp. No wonder why the scene seemed unrealistic. When you get become a walker you become more intelligent and full of rage.

Now when Sam bit Clem he already kind of gave her Rabies. Clem fainting in the woods before Luke and Pete came was an example of that. Rabies is basically the infection that caused zombies and people to go wild. Clem has zombie blood in her DNA already. She is immune but can still die. I know people are going to say,'' This is the most stupid theory ever'' Clem is not Ellie from The Last Of Us Lol.

Sam the dog was eating those walkers which made him crazy and smart. When he bit Clem the DNA went inside Clem's DNA which caused her to faint.

So basically I'm saying Clem won't get infected or die because the bit from Sam the dog. Clem can still get bit and killed tho...

• Clem really disguised herself as Vernon and stole the boat, then made a clone of herself, and sailed to a secluded island and had a bunch of oranges and juice boxes to keep her company.

Clem is really her father in disguise

• Omid doesn't remember Vegas weekend.

• OOOOHHHH!

Lingvort posted: »

Greg Miller is funny.

• Nate was the one who killed Katjaa in the woods not Katjaa. Seriously tho Nate killing Katjaa could play a role in season two. Nate could run across Kenny and talk about how he killed an old lady in the woods, and Kenny goes crazy on him lol

• Actually, I believe Clementine's passing out in the woods was from blood loss. Because rabies, after a very short amount of time, kills you if you do not get shots. The infection also seems to be blood spread, sort of like (this is gonna sound outrageous) HIV, and a lot of other STD'S.

(this part is a little sexually graphic) Getting the semen, vaginal fluid, or blood, of someone infected with HIV in your mouth (or even ingesting it) cannot infect you, but getting it in your OWN blood (or genitals/genitalia) can.

The characters from the walking dead (specifically the TV show and the Comic) get blood on themselves all of the time, even very close ( and possibly in) their mouth without getting infected, so Sam eating walkers (which could kill him because the meat is rotting, and full of deadly bacteria) would not give him the infection.

Dogs are immune, it only effects humans, so he would have to have gotten blood on his teeth to infect Clementine through biting, but she still wouldn't be immune, just dead.

Okay here is a serious thought. Maybe sense Clementine got bit by Sam the dog there's a chance that Clem will never become infected. Now thi

• Dude, this is actually an entirely possible theory. My mind was just blown.

Nate was the one who killed Katjaa in the woods not Katjaa. Seriously tho Nate killing Katjaa could play a role in season two. Nate could run across Kenny and talk about how he killed an old lady in the woods, and Kenny goes crazy on him lol

• Lol I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious XD, but yes this is possible

Dude, this is actually an entirely possible theory. My mind was just blown.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.