Really stupid theories

Comments

• WHICH MAKES WALTER AND KENNY THE CANNIBALS!

Clementine had a sister before the apocalypse, but she was shipped away to a human farm, where they produce human meat, and disguise it in fruit cans. Clem's sister was put into a peach can. And they put her picture on the front of the can!

• edited April 2014

Kenny actually died in season 1 and the kenny in season 2 is Lee wearing a costume but he hit his head and forgot.who he was

• I remember lurking the forum when that happened. It was the 2nd dumbest theory I have ever seen.

Glenn was really the guy talking to Clementine through the walkie-talkie because he still had his! This was actually an honest to God theory, proposed by some guy before No Time Left I think.

• First?

I remember lurking the forum when that happened. It was the 2nd dumbest theory I have ever seen.

• The choice between the star or angel topper is going to play a huge part in the next episode.

• :0

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD.

WHICH MAKES WALTER AND KENNY THE CANNIBALS!

• Rick wakes up in a coma. Lee, Clementine and Kenny are Immune. Carley actually didn't die she just got scratched by the bullet little cut by the bullet, Ben didn't take the supplies he was just covering Carley/Doug even after death.

• Sam was just trying to get a fly off Clem's arm

• Leland and Carver are the same person

• Lee wakes up at the end, and it was all a dream.

• Clem is really her father in disguise

• Lee wakes up and is still in the cop's car on the way to jail and says holy shit that was a wierd dream....

• If this theory was true I'd be so damn pissed.

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Lee wakes up and is still in the cop's car on the way to jail and says holy shit that was a wierd dream....

• kenny and lilly actually got along really well but acted like they hated eachother in front of others so they could trade pokemon in peace

• Clem is secretly the cure for mankind's walker problem.

• Ben was actually going to be the one to save the world... pfft haha, I even laughed typing that.

• le walterino surpriserino

Clementine had a sister before the apocalypse, but she was shipped away to a human farm, where they produce human meat, and disguise it in fruit cans. Clem's sister was put into a peach can. And they put her picture on the front of the can!

• The whole series is a computer simulation by some shady government entity to study what people would do in a zombie apocalypse.

• The apocalypse is a very elaborate set-up for a gangbang.

• Starring Keanu Reeves.

AngryZombie posted: »

The whole series is a computer simulation by some shady government entity to study what people would do in a zombie apocalypse.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

AngryZombie posted: »

The whole series is a computer simulation by some shady government entity to study what people would do in a zombie apocalypse.

• since Clementine is Clementine, her sisters name was Peaches

• edited April 2014

Clementine is actually Rosita from the comics and she changed her name to Rosita because she wants to leave the idenity of Clementine in the past

• edited April 2014

Travis was a secret agent and he needed for walkers to recognise him as a part of them to learn about their secrets so getting eaten alive and becoming a walker was actually a part of his plan.
    Edit 1: Here's another one. At the beginning of season 1 Clementine is 8 years old. In Season 2 she's 11 years old. 11-8=3. Half-Life 3 confirmed.

• Lily was actually pregnant with Carley's baby, that's why she shot and killed her. She couldn't have anything holding her down.

• No wonder Maybelle was the only cow left...

Maybelle was a canibal as well, she ate other cows.

• Lee, the other walking dead characters and zombies are hired actors and this whole thing is actually an elaborate scheme set up by Clem's parents so she can learn to survive, toughen up and realize that the world isn't always going to be safe. Her parent's are part of it too, during and after S1, they follow her around with hidden cameras and view the choices she makes to see if she has learned anything.

• So...it was a simulation?

Lee, the other walking dead characters and zombies are hired actors and this whole thing is actually an elaborate scheme set up by Clem's pa

• ...Just like his dad! No wonder he kept saying "My dad was special forces, I know what I'm doing!" XD

Travis was a secret agent and he needed for walkers to recognise him as a part of them to learn about their secrets so getting eaten alive a

• Bloody Mary from TWAU is really Bonnie from TWD. Bonnie dies in episode 203 and is resurrected as Bloody Mary. Same happened to Lee coming back as bluebeard

• Shh, Clem doesn't know that!

Alt text

Alt text

Gengar posted: »

So...it was a simulation?

• You didn't see anything!

Oh don't worry, Clem won't know a thing

Alt text

Shh, Clem doesn't know that!

• Alt text

Gengar posted: »

You didn't see anything! Oh don't worry, Clem won't know a thing

• The apocalypse was caused by a group of teens in southern Nevada, United States that played a hilarious practical joke on their friends after breaking in to Area 51 and extracting a questionable substance from an unknown laboratory. Thus, spreading the mysterious and deadly virus state-by-state, then the whole country, and eventually the entire world.

• edited April 2014

Jesus was fucking kidding with Winston

• Nick doesn't really know where the river is.

• Kenny isn't god.

• edited April 2014

The girl on the Peaches can was in fact Clementine.

She just tries to deny it because she's trying her best to repress the fact that she used to be a child actress. She does this because one of her closest friends passed away after unfortunately choking on the same brand of peaches and feels somewhat responsible for her death.

• these theorys are brilliant!

• CathalOHaraCathalOHara Moderator
    edited April 2014

During the 2 year timeskip Kenny travelled back in time 30 or so years and became his own father, that's why he had a beard. There's no such thing as shavers before the ZA in The Walking Dead universe.

This also means that Duck is kinda his brother too, Kenny's embarrassed by that fact.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.