Really stupid theories

Comments

• Not being sarcastic, Looking back on 400 days, and other episodes, it REALLY could have been Nate.

Lol I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or serious XD, but yes this is possible

• Clementine gets a jacket in Episode 3 and ascends to join the Olympian gods... only to kill them like Kratos.

• I would be happy to see Nate in episode 4 because he's still looking for Eddie and Wyatt. I'm going to make a thread about my Nate theory becaue it doesn't seem like it belongs in the stupid theory thread XD

Not being sarcastic, Looking back on 400 days, and other episodes, it REALLY could have been Nate.

• Wow. You might be on to something here. Damn

Nate was the one who killed Katjaa in the woods not Katjaa. Seriously tho Nate killing Katjaa could play a role in season two. Nate could run across Kenny and talk about how he killed an old lady in the woods, and Kenny goes crazy on him lol

• Yes, Maybelle only spared The St. Johns because she needed them for her pregnancy, and basically they're no threat at all.

So, then what? Did she start eating humans?

• Lee is disguised as Alvin while the real Alvin died at the end of Season 1. Rebecca was Lee's wife and Carver was the state senator that fucked her, but when Lee killed Carver, it turned out that it was George who was disguised as him.

• Alt text

Nate was the one who killed Katjaa in the woods not Katjaa. Seriously tho Nate killing Katjaa could play a role in season two. Nate could run across Kenny and talk about how he killed an old lady in the woods, and Kenny goes crazy on him lol

• Now, this is serious. What if... Sarah is really the mastermind behind Carver and the cabin's group rivalry, she blackmailed Alvin to kill George. Told Nick that Matthew was gonna kill Luke if he didn't do anything. Left a trail for Carver to follow them and finally kill him as a result but Kenny foiled her plans when he kills Johnny. Carlos is trying to warn Clem that's what the "You may not notice at first but when you are around her for a while...". And Sarah's broken glasses on the achivement means that she's gonna reveal herself, kill Carver and take the community for herself....

• edited April 2014

Oh she had a reason to, obviously. Did she have a good reason though? Nope.

Harpadarpa posted: »

Lilly had no reason to kill Carley/Doug, and should be burned at the stake.

• Chuck was god

• Clementine is a fictional character.

• edited April 2014

Yeah right....

Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Clementine is a fictional character.

• Alt text

TWDFan86 posted: »

Clementine is a fictional character.

• This one time, at band camp/school. There was a kid named Ben, but he got kicked out for being a danger to the group. Later on, he wanted to get revenge by pulling the greatest prank his school had ever seen. He went to a shady looking character in a dark alley at night and bought what he thought was a dozen stink bombs.

The next day it was the play offs, he waited until a large group of kids were all in one spot and he started throwing the "stink bombs" all over the place. Later on, everyone around him was coughing, looking pale and sickly and soon enough they started biting each other. Ben had realized that they were turning into zombies! He quickly ran to the gym and started hiding there with everyone else waiting to be rescued. Ben had started the ZA and he knew he had to keep it a secret no matter what.

• The B virus?

This one time, at band camp/school. There was a kid named Ben, but he got kicked out for being a danger to the group. Later on, he wanted to

• Alt text

darky07 posted: »

The B virus?

• Just as good as Kenny did with Larry. Survival.

Belan posted: »

Oh she had a reason to, obviously. Did she have a good reason though? Nope.

• Juice box is actually Boat in disguise!

• Rebecca is actually Lee's Ex-Wife

• I honestly would shit brix if this was true. Then Nate would of set it up to look like a suicide then just run off lol.

• Sarah has developed a split psychopathic personality to help her coup with all the violence she dosn't want to see

• lmao

This one time, at band camp/school. There was a kid named Ben, but he got kicked out for being a danger to the group. Later on, he wanted to

• Kennys beard is GOD, once the group gets to carvers camp the beard will unleash its power

• She didn't have to kill Carley/Ben to survive. It isn't up to her to make those decisions for the group anyway.

Not sure why you're comparing this to what Kenny did, he has nothing to do with whether her actions were right or wrong.

Just as good as Kenny did with Larry. Survival.

• If somebody was stealing from her, then she interpreted that as they are a direct threat to her survival. Which, if she had gotten sick with no medicine to help her, she would be right. And in this world, that is very possible. I compare it to the Larry situation because I find them equally wrong and horrific, while you find killing Larry heroic.

She didn't have to kill Carley/Ben to survive. It isn't up to her to make those decisions for the group anyway. Not sure why you're comparing this to what Kenny did, he has nothing to do with whether her actions were right or wrong.

• edited April 2014

They're a direct threat to her survival so she just gets to draw out a gun and shoot them in the face no questions asked? That isn't justifiable at all. Like I said above, it isn't up to her to make those decisions for the group. She doesn't get to appoint herself the group's judge, jury, and executioner.

It would be different if Carley/Ben were a direct threat to her immediate survival, but they weren't. There was no need to kill them.

If somebody was stealing from her, then she interpreted that as they are a direct threat to her survival. Which, if she had gotten sick with

Yup...

Yes it is... She makes decisions that she believes make her live longer. I mean, it was still wrong. But... So were a lot of things a lot of characters did. I still love Nick despite him killing Matthew. I still hate Lilly, but this is a thing that people blow up so much. It's unfair for the character.

If the medicine keep getting lower, and Lilly got sick, with none of what she needed left, then she'd die. I don't know if you know, but there are a lot of intense diseases that kill with ease without the right medicine. So yes. They were a direct threat to her immediate survival.

They're a direct threat to her survival so she just gets to draw out a gun and shoot them in the face no questions asked? That isn't justifi

• ok... WHAT?!

Rigtail posted: »

Lee is disguised as Alvin while the real Alvin died at the end of Season 1. Rebecca was Lee's wife and Carver was the state senator that fucked her, but when Lee killed Carver, it turned out that it was George who was disguised as him.

• edited April 2014

Another: Kenny escapes the walkers on the alley/building by time traveling to the future where he becomes the leader of "Carver's" community. But something Kenny didn't know is that his future self from another timeline is a prisioner of the community. The universe can't withstand two 'Staches like his on a same timeline so to avoid its destruction they must fight to the death....

Alt text

• edited April 2014

By immediate, I'm talking about exact moment. I'm not talking about days, or even hours later. At the moment or her shooting Carly/Ben, she was not in any danger. The group was calmly trying to come up with a resolution to the issue, and she just randomly snapped and shot an innocent person. She didn't even know for sure who the perpetrator was. The whole incident was about more than just her survival. Anger played a huge factor, especially in the case where she shot Carly.

I think it is totally fair to blow this incident up. Killing someone without good reason is kind of a big deal.

... Yup... Yes it is... She makes decisions that she believes make her live longer. I mean, it was still wrong. But... So were a lot o

• The God like moustache vs The God like beard which would win?

Juice-Box posted: »

Another: Kenny escapes the walkers on the alley/building by time traveling to the future where he becomes the leader of "Carver's" community

• That is actually pretty likely, not very stupid.

Lee4ever posted: »

Sarah has developed a split psychopathic personality to help her coup with all the violence she dosn't want to see

• Telttale's writers are really short, 'cause the tallest characters in the game are either assholes (Larry) or tend to fuck up (Ben and Nick)

• edited April 2014

Walker Can Talk

Lee is Batman

• S1 Kenny's shirt is colour changing. Because of something with his mustache... and maybe robots.

Juice-Box posted: »

Another: Kenny escapes the walkers on the alley/building by time traveling to the future where he becomes the leader of "Carver's" community

• Duck is Robin

Stikyz posted: »

Walker Can Talk Lee is Batman

• (opens mouth then pauses; bursts into tears)

Duck is Robin

• Future Kenny drained its powers from a charged beard attack.

S1 Kenny's shirt is colour changing. Because of something with his mustache... and maybe robots.

• Ok i got a really stupid theory, i just read a post about Lee's camera (credits for who posted that that) so i thought maybe Lee put a part of his soul in the camera, you know maybe he was a Harry Potter fan so he knew about the horrocruxes, so he decided to use the camera to put a part of his soul in it, so when clem finds and touches the camera a bright light will go up to the sky and Kaboom! The light will become a magic beam wich will look for Lee's corpse, bring him right in front of clem, the body will regenerate and then the soul will go inside Lee's body, after a few seconds we will hear some heartbeatings, the screen will go black and suddenly we hear, "I missed you sweetpea".

• I didnt get my cookie, what happened?D:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.