Really stupid theories

Comments

• Clem was a commercial girl
  • DUN DUUN DUUUUUUUUN

What if Lee...was Carley's sister cue dramatic music

• Kenny202, am I right?

Oh, I'm a bit late aren't I?
  • When Clem says to Kenny "Crista said you were dead" and Kenny says "I am this is all a dream". It really is Clem's dream but she's already a walker just dreaming about herself still being alive and trying to survive in a dormant part of her mind while the other part of her mind that has been controlled hunts for people to eat.
  • Bens school science project is what caused the zombie apocalypse.
  • Adam is Carl.
  • Kenny is sarita's farther
  • Carley was the annoying one and Lilly was the useful one.
  • Telltale releases Episode 4 on time!
  • Larry is very sexy.
  • Bonnie was Ben's grandfather.
  • Bonnie grew from Toy Story 3 and is now in Carver's gang.
  • He is intelligent, did you not see the Nefarious Duck picture on the meme thread?
    :)

Duck is so intelligent that we think he is stupid.

• Then the car would crash in real life and he would meet Clementine.

Deja-Vu.

If this theory was true I'd be so damn pissed.

• The lead developer of Telltale is actually Obama!

The apocalypse is a very elaborate set-up for a gangbang.

• Carver is Kenny's long lost brother who sought to get revenge because Kenny had always been praised for his moustache but Carver was never praised for his.
  • The person chasing Eddie and Wyatt was actually Kenny! He was chasing them because they stole his sticky, which is actually glue that keeps his STACHE on his face, because the STACHE has a mind of its own.
  • So Nate is Kenny? I don't really know how I feel about that...
    reedemer posted: »

The person chasing Eddie and Wyatt was actually Kenny! He was chasing them because they stole his sticky, which is actually glue that keeps his STACHE on his face, because the STACHE has a mind of its own.

• Kenny is kenny from South Park, THAT WHY HE LIVED.
  • edited May 2014
    Before Larry died, a small egg fell out of his ass. It hatched into a colorful dragon named Charm. Charm got out of the meat locker and met Maybelle. They both escaped the dairy, and after a month of living in the wilderness they came across the Travelier Motel. It was broken down but they decided to stay there. New survivors such as Sam, and Omid's Cat joined them. The bandits attacked, and Charm flew away to Wellington. He left all his friends behind and regrets it every day... He searches to find his sister Lilly, and hopes to kill every bandit, especially that bastard Nate...

(Too much? Lol)
  • Awesome, but why Nate?

Before Larry died, a small egg fell out of his ass. It hatched into a colorful dragon named Charm. Charm got out of the meat locker and met

• I heard this fairly good theory about Nate being a bandit. I just thought I should add some characters from the game.

Oh and I'm not a Nate fan. (Hi down votes. I'm just going to hug you now!)
    TDMshadowCP posted: »

Awesome, but why Nate?

• Luke has a stuffed koala named Kenny The Koala.

(Did anyone catch the Disney channel reference?)
  • Caver, The Governor, and Negan are all brothers.
  • Plot Twist: Carver is secretly working for Luke. Luke is the main antagonist of Season 2.
  • edited May 2014
    Ben faked his death
  • that's brilliant everything makes sense now
    Lee4ever posted: »

Caver, The Governor, and Negan are all brothers.

• edited May 2014
    Larry never died. In fact, everything past S1E2 was all a dream.

When Lee is "knocked out and locked in the meat cellar", it was all a hallucination brought on by head trauma after being knocked out. In a future episode Lee will wake up and everyone is happily eating dinner with the St. Johns.

Then the ensuing conversation will happen.

Lee: Wait, why are we eating with these people who just admitted to cannibalism and pulled guns on us?
    Brenda: It was just a joke! Zombie Apocalypse and all, y'have to find a way to lighten the mood! You were getting a bit agitated though, so we had to knock you out to calm you down.
    Lee: But you chopped of Mark's legs!
    Andy: Actually, we discovered he had cancer. Y'know, like that Terry Fox guy? Had his leg amputated? We did what we could to save him.
    Mark: Lee! I would've died without these kind people's help!
    Lilly: Yeah Lee, what's your problem?
    Kenny: Man, I thought we bros./This is why I hate your fucking guts.
    Lee: He grabbed Clementine! And had a gun!
    Andy: There was a fly in her hair! This is how we do things in the country!
    Clementine: Yeah, he got it out. Lee, why are you so mean to the nice people...?
    Lee: ... Fuck this shit. Fine, I'm sorry.

-Moment of silence as they eat-

Lee: So where did this meat come from then?
    Andy: Your friend's legs.
    Lilly: -Spits out food- What?
    Mark: I thought that was a joke?
    Danny: Nah man, we're desperate. Where did you think we got the meat? I mean, this is a dairy for pete's sake.
    Katjaa: Kenny!
    Kenny: We're leaving!
    Larry: WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK LEE YOU FUCKING FUCKER NOT FUCKING TELLING US ABOUT THIS FUCKING FUCK TRICKING US INTO EATING FUCKING HUMAN FUCKING FLESH!
    Lilly: Yeah Lee, what's your problem?
    Lee: ...Fuck this shit.
  • Clementine is actually the main villain of the series who is purposely killing every living human she finds.
  • Speechleess, that was awesome i laughed lol
    Viner16 posted: »

Larry never died. In fact, everything past S1E2 was all a dream. When Lee is "knocked out and locked in the meat cellar", it was all a

• edited May 2014
    Internet lag is OP, please ignore double post.

(Also, Telltale forums why you lie to me and tell me my post submission failed ;_;)
  • Clementine is the source of the zombie virus. she indirectly caused the zombie apocalypse.
  • Reggie is Omid's long lost brother.
  • I'm positive it was Ben. But he was actually just trying to help.
    Yo-da-Man posted: »

Clementine is the source of the zombie virus. she indirectly caused the zombie apocalypse.

• edited May 2014
    Omid didn't die. He accidentally spilled red Kool-Aid on his chest. Omid is allergic to Kool-Aid
  • There's no proof it didn't happen...

Before Larry died, a small egg fell out of his ass. It hatched into a colorful dragon named Charm. Charm got out of the meat locker and met

• I caught it. That was a good one :D.

Luke has a stuffed koala named Kenny The Koala. (Did anyone catch the Disney channel reference?)

• Lee has six toes. That's why he couldn't dodge the walker when he gets bit.
  • Lee is Clementine
  • Charm confirmed for episode 5!

There's no proof it didn't happen...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.