The speculation Thread!

Comments

• edited November 2004
    I was thinking uncooked meat on a stick! Maybe Human meat... maybe their stuck on an island and their forced to eat other people.... and the guy has a broom, and islands are usually dusty.... and there is a toy monkey in the picture... and I only know one game with monkey's, cannibals, and an Island that people get trapped on (and is dirty)!.... Are you thinking what i'm thinking....

A gilligan's island's adventure game!
  • edited November 2004
    I bet the guys at Telltale are cracking up every time they look at this thread. ;)

In any case, I would like to point out that there is an amplifier in the left of the picture. Put that in your theories ;)
  • edited November 2004
    I bet the guys at Telltale are cracking up every time they look at this thread. ;)

In any case, I would like to point out that there is an amplifier in the left of the picture. Put that in your theories ;)

Obligatory "Bernard's Room" in DOTT comment...
  • edited November 2004
    gilligan played guitar, didn't he... no wait.. thats was jimmy hendrix... I always get the two mixed up.
  • edited November 2004
    looks like some type of item to "Melee" with... perhaps...
  • edited November 2004
    i want ot know it

i want more newz
  • edited November 2004
    HieroHero broke the thread. B-)
  • edited November 2004
    Everytime I look at that picture I keep thinking the brush looks like a banana picker. Obviously my imagination is getting the better of me.

Anyways, i'm new here (seems like a while since I said that somewhere) and if i'm honest i'd most like to see a Monkey Island sequel. You never know I guess....

The idea that it might be this 'Bone' character i find somewhat disturbing :-/ . I mean, if they are going to get us this hyped up just to say 'Yes, its what you've all been waiting for. it's BONE!

Ahem,

The wait continues... :D
  • edited November 2004
    The idea that it might be this 'Bone' character i find somewhat disturbing :-/ . I mean, if they are going to get us this hyped up just to say 'Yes, its what you've all been waiting for. it's BONE!

Ahem,

The wait continues... :D

Well, we're all getting hyped up about their 2nd licensed game, which has been hinted at being Sam & Max. As for the first licensed game, I think we'll all just be happy at a new point-n-clicker in the LucasArts style, no matter what the subject.
  • edited November 2004
    what happend to the thread? i'm confused..
    i'm guna have to deleat these few threads guys sorry for the confusion. hopefully that will fix the problem.

EDIT*** fixed it, i had to deleate your post to fix the thread, hero, sorry about that.
  • edited November 2004
    maybe its just Toast
  • edited November 2004
    Well, even if it is a brush I still say the guy with no shoes is dead. His name is Paul until anyone who know's what's what says what.
  • edited November 2004
    maybe its just Toast

thats what i'm sticking with, it makes the most sence to me.
  • edited November 2004
    I couldn't be bothered to read through the entire thread, so you'll have to excuse me if this already has been said :)

Anyway, that figure looks a bit like Marvin from the upcoming Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy movie.
  • edited November 2004
    thats allready been said
  • edited November 2004
    Curses!

;)
  • edited November 2004
    nah..

no body loves curses

maybe it's a game about a little piece of toast that's
    crazy and wants to find his mom back :-/
  • edited November 2004
    Maybe it's a game about Jedi Knights, Mormons, and wrestling...
  • edited November 2004
    it has to be a game about someone who is a normal everyday person during the day but at night he is a professional wrestler!!!
  • edited November 2004
    Maybe it's a game about you having to save your abducted brother from aliens.
    Oh wait there's already a game like that in production!!
  • edited November 2004
    shameless advertising....

tsk tsk tsk :p
  • edited November 2004
    sorry, i'll never do it again :((

Anyway. I wanna read some more useless gossip about which game it's gna be!!
  • edited November 2004
    maybe it's just a game about ?????????

a dog and a bunny

EDIT: @ the community page are some linx to comics and that kinda stuff B-)

or just : Max Hamm

http://www.cammuso.com/Frameset_1.html :))
  • edited December 2004
    Yeah....a game about a dog in a suit and a schizofrenic bunny. That's the kind of game I want to play!!
  • edited December 2004
    I want a game about a dog and a bunny-thing, where both are pirates... in the land of the dead! With an evil scientist and an archaeologist-adventurer! And a sleazy news-reporter and martians!
  • edited December 2004
    Maybe Earthbound... monkey and beanies in that...
    Only twas a baseball bat and a frying pan, not mallet and broom.

Let's see... Mario and Donkey Kong had some of those props...

Monkey Island 5 *would* be plain awesome, but it might not be that quite. ;) Could be a misleading clue. ;)

Bah, as long as the game has monkeys in it I'm happy. XD
  • edited December 2004
    http://www.dudebrough.com
    They are working on this game, it was registered by Telltale and is on their related links page.
  • edited December 2004
    Yea... That would be the highly anticipated game we have been waiting for. At least I don't know what that is. :p
    I thought that was just a hint.
  • edited December 2004
    You could call it that, but this is the speculation thread, and when you speculate you make assumptions, mine was that this is their upcoming tittle
  • edited December 2004
    i heard that bad brain is talking with Lucas Arts about a License :D

found this @ the Bad brains site

lots of Publishers publise,Games of other game company

and just take a look @ the site of Bad Brains

: meta name="keywords" content=" sam, max, 2, bad brain entertainment, videogames, movies, funding">

just look @ the words Sam,Max,and 2
    also movies,tell tale wanted to make Games that tell stories,movies tell stories.

And Funding,Tell Tale needs funding

just my 2 cents
  • edited December 2004
    : meta name="keywords" content=" sam, max, 2, bad brain entertainment, videogames, movies, funding">

What is it you have actually done there?
  • edited December 2004

just opened the Bad Brain site in Notepad
  • edited December 2004
    http://www.dudebrough.com
    They are working on this game, it was registered by Telltale and is on their related links page.

Maybe this is one of their smaller TV games and the shadow on the products page could be something completely different.
  • edited December 2004
    maybe its just a site for fun :-/
  • edited December 2004
    Maybe this is one of their smaller TV games and the shadow on the products page could be something completely different.

I would venture that the products page & the mysterious blurry sihlouette relates to their first licensed game.

Dank the Caveman & Ted Dudebrough I would imagine we'll be seeing in upcoming original Telltale adventures in 2005.
  • edited December 2004
    Or maybe Dudebrough is a character in the up-coming Sam and Max Hit The Beach adventure game!

[:P]
  • edited December 2004

just opened the Bad Brain site in Notepad

It's the source code, the meta bit is for search engines like yahoo, so when you search for a site, it looks at those key words. I don't think google does that though.
  • edited December 2004
    but still its interesting :D
  • edited December 2004
    More Sam and Max 2 rumors. Maybe Telltale won't be doing the sequel like we thought.
This discussion has been closed.