• Because ''Pipa'' in Polish literally means ''Pussy'' XD

Pipas posted: »

Reaaally? What's so funny about it?

Alt text

Good to know... I guess...

Crips posted: »

Because ''Pipa'' in Polish literally means ''Pussy'' XD

• [Leave them]

Episode 1 - Rats In Cage [Part 4/6] (?) You chose to give your food to Devyn. Devyn's unpleased face was too much for me. My stomach p

• Leave them

• [Convince them to join]

Episode 1 - Rats In Cage [Part 4/6] (?) You chose to give your food to Devyn. Devyn's unpleased face was too much for me. My stomach p

• edited June 2014

cool story bro

• Alt text

Superrobin posted: »

cool story bro

• The voting is closed! Gregory will convince Samson to leave them. But maybe I'll do this choice in Telltale Style and Samson will still let them join. Muahaha!

P.S. Season 1 was a massive sausage fest and it's obvious that Season 2 will be almost the same. Submit more female characters, please.

• edited June 2014

No problem, I submitted a female character before (Clara) :D

The voting is closed! Gregory will convince Samson to leave them. But maybe I'll do this choice in Telltale Style and Samson will still let

• edited June 2014

Episode 1 - Rats In Cage [Part 5/6]

(?) You chose to let the leave.

"John and Ante are right. We don't trust them. And at the same time they don't want to join us. What's the problem?" I objected. Samson sighed.

"Fine. Maybe, at least you can spend the night here? We're awfully sorry for that misunderstanding and we would like to do something for you. Especially when something like this mess is out there." said Samson. I shook my head. His kindness will lead him to his death.

"That's a quite good idea. I told you, Ivan!" he said to Russian.

"Whatever." Ivan murmured in an answer.

"That would be, uh, nice of you." said Sven.

(?) They will remember that.

These guys seemed to be calm. Maybe they're not so bad after all? Group B unwillingly let them free and few other people led them somewhere inland the Willowdale. Only Justin acted nicely towards them, telling them something. I looked at those guys. I probably should try to talk them later. I was too curious.

"Damn, I missed somthing again. What happened?" some girl said. I turned around and saw Kami rapidly running to us.

Kami was a 19 year old pretty girl. She had green eyes and short black hair. Kami wore a black skirt and white shirt. She always was a rational and wise girl, who sometimes striked some jokes. Most people at the camp adored her.

"Nothing really. Long story short, three guys accidentally attacked Group B, but everything was sorted out. They don't really want to join the camp so Samson just let them spend the night here. That's it." I said. She smiled.

"Good then. I thought something awful happened." she replied.

"Nah. Just a Bosnian, a Russian and a Swedish made a little mess here." I spoke.

"What a strange mix of nationalities." Kami looked curious.

"Indeed." I smiled. "Perhaps they won't be such jerks and we'll find common ground. Who knows."

(?) Kami noticed that.

"Well, we don't need any jerks here." she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Yeah. I'll go then" I said.

I turned around and walked back in the main street of Willowdale. It was still afternoon and soon everything got back in track. Defenders were working on the barricade, Group C of searchers were getting ready for their trip in the forest, women were taking care of the garden. After an unexpectable event, when everyone got excited, everything became silent and steady. It's funny how it all changes so fast. Right on my way I bumped into Justin.

"Oh, hi." he smiled to me.

"Hi. Where did those guys go?" I asked.

"Why do you even need this? Whatever. They're discussing something in the main housing." Justin said. I nodded in gratitude and continued my way to the main housing.

It seemeed like Samson didn't talk to them yet. So it means that I got some time. Great, I don't want to talk to them so long. I entered the housing and saw these three sitting on the sofa at the first floor. They disussed something, but once they saw me, they immediately became silent and stared at me.

"You need something?" asked Besim.

"I just wanted to... talk to you. If that's okay with you." I said quietly.

"I think so. What do you want?" he replied.

"I'd like to, uh, get to know you. Perhaps listen to your story." I said unsurely.

"I don't really have a story. I was born in Tuzla, in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Then I moved to States to travel all around it and got into prison. For a simple assault. I'm not really a villain." spoke Beslim. He looks as an okay guy. It's good then.

"And waht did you-" I tried to ask Ivan, but then I caught his evil stare. An awkward silence came again as Sven and Beslim curiously looked at me. I gulped.

"What?" a Russian severely asked me.

Well, this guy is definitely not so friendly.

[Ask him anyway] or [Back off].

• [Ask him anyway]

Episode 1 - Rats In Cage [Part 5/6] (?) You chose to let the leave. "John and Ante are right. We don't trust them. And at the same tim

• [Ask him anyway]

Episode 1 - Rats In Cage [Part 5/6] (?) You chose to let the leave. "John and Ante are right. We don't trust them. And at the same tim

• [Ask him anyway]

Maybe he'll murder him.

• Ask him anyway

• edited June 2014

I submitted two sisters, hope you don't mind!

By the way I've finished reading S1 and it was really good, I also like the idea of a (good for once even if it'll turn to crap somehow) community in S2.

The voting is closed! Gregory will convince Samson to leave them. But maybe I'll do this choice in Telltale Style and Samson will still let

• [Ask him anyway]

• [Leave them]

Sorry guys, but you aren't the most trustworthy I've seem.

• Too late, bro.

[Leave them] Sorry guys, but you aren't the most trustworthy I've seem.

• [Ask him anyway.]

• I have submitted a female character! Well, along with a male one, but at least it won't be an extreme sausage fest.

Also, is there anyplace that I could read the full story? I only ask because my computer is shit and hates the Telltale site. If not, it's perfectly fine.

• Damn this slow computer. The other posts below this one didn't load up until I had already made this post.

Too late, bro.

• No, actually. I didn't think of this. The only place where you can read the fanfic is this thread. Sorry.

I have submitted a female character! Well, along with a male one, but at least it won't be an extreme sausage fest. Also, is there anypla

• Don't worry about it. I tend to read fast anyways, so it shouldn't take too terribly long to read.

No, actually. I didn't think of this. The only place where you can read the fanfic is this thread. Sorry.

• edited June 2014

Alright, inglorious bastards, the voting is closed. In the LAST CHAPTER of Episode 1 Gregory will still ask Ivan about his past. Hopefully he won't get beaten up, lol.

Firstly, as you already know, tomorrow I'll fly to Moscow. I'm not sure how long this holiday will be, but we will stay in the hotel until July 13th, so I hope we'll be back soon. I can't promise you anything about new chapters or even episodes. The only way to write them is doing it on my IPad with free Wi-fi i my hotel, which will probably be very hard. But I'll try to make one new chapter in 2-3 days. We'll see.

Secondly, sorry me for this awful episode. I know that it's really lame :/ I really don't know what to write about except their everyday life in the community. And as you can see, it's very boring. I try very hard to somehow make it interesting, bros. Maybe this extra time on holiday will help me to think the plot till Episode 3, where things will get intense. I also don't know yet if there will be Season 3. Let it be a mystery for now.

• Episode 1 - Rats In Cage [Part 6/6]

(?) You chose to ask Ivan about his past.

"And w-what did you so b-before the apocalypse?" I asked quietly. Alright, Gregory Robert Morgan, pull yourself together. You survived the apocalypse and you were a leader of a big group. What can be so scary in asking about this man's past? Well, he doesn't look so friendly. But appearance can be deceiving, right? Sven grinned.

"I don't greet strangers with open arms, but you look like an okay person, so I'll tell you something. Me and my family moved from Russia during the Cold War, so nobody really liked us there. When I grew up, I was a part of the street band in Chicago. I never did anything bad, except beating up some assholes. Until I.... well, got in the wrong place at the wrong time and I was unfairly convicted in really bad things. That's it. All I can tell you, strager." Ivan said. He noticeably warmed up. He's not so bad after all.

"I'm Gregory, in case if you want to know my name." I said.

"Gregory, let me tell you something." he said, showing with his hand that I should get closer to him. I did it. "Sven is lying. He's from prison too. He killed a person once."

I shivered.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Really. But he did it accidentally. He suffers a lot from it. He tries to forget about it and keeps it as a secret. But Sven is still a good man." Ivan whispered.

"What are you two whispering about?" asked Sven.

"Nothing." said Russian. He turned to me. "It's a nice place you got here. Maybe we've been too harsh on you. Those guys gave us a bad first impression. But it's good here. Peaceful. Perhaps we could even stay." he spoke. Ivan totally changed my view on him. I thought he's a brutal bastard who would just bash my skull under any pretext, but I tried to treat him nicely and he answered me. That was good.

"We will be only glad." I said. Besim and Sven smiled.

(?) You learned about their past.

I stood up and left the housing. Maybe I'm wrong, but it was 4 pm now. The time flows very slow when things aren't intense. It's probably for the best though. I got enough of fights and deaths and now I was happy I found this place. Memories came back to my head...

*"We cannot say no. This is a chance of our lives!" said Ian.

"Sounds like a trap." disagreed Bradley. "We can't be too naive."

"This is the only direction we can follow. What else can we do? Just keep moving on every time? I think this offer worths a try." said Tess.

"What if they are just some cannibals looking for stupid victims? That's too risky." said Devyn.*

I understand myself. It did sound too good to be true. But when things go to shit, you should catch every chance you have. And I'm really glad I held my ground in joining Elizabeth. Even though her crew, those people who brought us into this little heaven, are all dead except Eren and Matthew... I sighed. They hold up okay at least. Eren, that funny Isralian boy, got back his encouraged and cheering nature. And Matthew? Well, Matthew is still Matthew. Scary, not talkative, but loyal. His actions speak more than his words. He found his harmony in his friendship with Brendon. And I'm glad he did. These two are really familiar - Brendon is not talkative and grumpy too. But I know I could always count on them. It's good to have people who can always have your back. I hope these people will fit our community too. I walked to the barricades to enjoy some view of the spring forest. I spotted quite a few people working on the barricades, but I quickly saw that brutal coalition up there. I climbed to them. Sometimes I have moments when I want to talk to somebody so badly. Even though they probably won't understand this.

"Hello. The work is going fine?" I asked. They turned around tome.

"Barricade is getting better and better. We're working at it." said Brendon. As terse as always.

"Are you... happy in here?" I asked them. They both gave me a confused look.

"Why do you ask such strange questions?" wondered Matthew.

"I don't know. I just do." I smiled.

"I'll never understand this. But I'm fine in here. It's a good place." replied Matthew.

"Indeed." said Brendon.

"Indeed." I nodded.

[YOUR CHOICES]

Diligence - You helped Duke, Mike and Travis.

Sentimentality - You let the injured rabbit go.

Generosity - You gave Devyn your food.

Promotion - You tried to convince Samson to free them.

Politeness - You asked Ivan about his past.

• edited June 2014

NEXT TIME ON THE BRAVE NEW WORLD

"I hope you know what you're doing!" I said to them.

"Trust me. This is going to work. I wouldn't do something unnecessary." whispered Duke.

"Well, I count on you, our master survivor." chuckled Travis. Duke glared at him. Mike sighed.

We all held our rifles firmly. It will work. It has to work.

I took my gun and shot a few of them, but all creepers only came closer and closer. It was impossible to count how many rotten faces appeared in front of my face. The endless noise of signaling drawed a dozen of those monsters who got awake after their frozen fall during the winter. Creeks of wooden boards in the barricade became too loud. I heard a crash and saw how more creepers overthrowed our protection. Everything is so fucked up!

I saw how Devyn almost fell under the pressure of one of them, when Tess plunged her knife into the creeper's head. Dev dodged the falling corpse. She said a fast "thanks" to Tess and quickly ran to the other side of the barricade to defend our supplies. Right after this one of the creepers grabbed my girlfriend's long hair and pulled hair to itself. She shaked, but it was almost impossible to get out of it's grip. I tried to run to her, but the large amount of monsters blocked my way and I had to fight off. Creeper's teeth were in millimetres from Tess' neck, but I knew I couldn't do anything.

"TESS!" I yelled.

"Please, help us! We just escaped from one place. We need help. Just a little bit of food, not more. We'll tell you everything." the woman spoke. I looked confused. God, what have these people gone through?

"What does that mean? What is this place?" Mike asked.

"Bradley Palmer State Park." the man said quietly

EPISODE 2 - HERE WE BELONG

• Can I add something about my character Paige? She always keeps her pocket knife with her, not really as a weapon since it's not that big but because her dad gave it to her on her 12th birthday.

• (?) InKennyWeTrust will remember that.

TWD_25 posted: »

Can I add something about my character Paige? She always keeps her pocket knife with her, not really as a weapon since it's not that big but because her dad gave it to her on her 12th birthday.

• Hey, where did Austin's brother go? :3

• They both didn't appear in the story. I'm still thinking about their role in the fanfic.

ShaleReeve posted: »

Hey, where did Austin's brother go?

• I mean, he's not in the characters waiting to be introduced list anymore xD

They both didn't appear in the story. I'm still thinking about their role in the fanfic.

• Wow, really good writing.

I'm two years older than you and I don't know that many words in English (I'm from Poland) XD

• I fixed it.

ShaleReeve posted: »

I mean, he's not in the characters waiting to be introduced list anymore xD

• My secret is simple - I'm writing my fanfic with a translator. And I wouldn't really call my writing good. My text is awfully small :(

Crips posted: »

Wow, really good writing. I'm two years older than you and I don't know that many words in English (I'm from Poland) XD

• HUZZAH! I have a good Wi-Fi in the lobby of my hotel and it means that new chapters are ahead! I can't tell if new episode will start today, but hopefully it will.

• Yeah! New chapters are coming...

SOON!

HUZZAH! I have a good Wi-Fi in the lobby of my hotel and it means that new chapters are ahead! I can't tell if new episode will start today, but hopefully it will.

• edited June 2014

Episode 2 - Here We Belong [Part 1/6]

I looked at the bright moon shining in the sky. The nights are becoming shorter and shorter each day. I believe that in two months everything will change, and I'll see a delightful sun if I'll wake up at the same time as I did right now. Well, I didn't really wake up. Probably because I didn't want it. I sighed and tried to remember what made me get up when the sun didn't even show any signs of rising. What time is it? I bet it's not even 6 am.

I looked at the windows of the nearest housing where Samson's cabinet was. One single window was still bright, showing that the light was turned on. It was pretty obvious whose room it was. Does this guy even sleep? I've never seen the light in his room being turned off, except in the daytime. It's like he's always awake. There's a huge amount of jokes about this around our camp. People in our camp are quite creative about the jokes. My first two months of the apocalypse were filled with misery and despair. I guess when world is coming to shit so fast, there's nothing else you can witness. But here it was.... peaceful. Cheerful. Happy. Well, as much happy as possible, because when corpses are rising from the dead, there's not so much time for fun. But somehow this place kept our spirit, showed us that there's still some hope that everything will get back to normal. Eren was very active about it. He was the most hopeful, but at the same time kinda naive. He always tried to convince everyone that time will heal the world. One side of me still believes, but the other side just lost something.

I sighed. How did I even start to think about hope? Nightmare, Samson, jokes, spirit, hope, Eren.... This big chain of thoughts immediately crashed in my mind. I sighed. I feel like ten pounds of shit in the five pound sack. I need to get back to sleep. It will drive me crazy one day. Crazy. Like Arabella. No, no forget about this! The past is in the past. That's it. I looked down at the barricade from my balcony and noticed few people sleeping right there. They did plenty of hard work. Not sure if Matthew and Brendon are there too, but they're sleeping. Sleeping, Gregory, sleeping. It's enough. I turned around to get back to my room when suddenly I heard someone's footsteps. I shivered. Who is this?

"Go out, whoever you are!" I said.

The shadow soon showed me Kami, looking confused and tired as she probably woke up in the middle of the night too. I forgot that she was our neighbor and lived right in the next room. Kami wore only a shirt. I blushed while she tried to cover her legs.

"Good morning, I guess?" she smiled. I nodded.

"Good morning. I never saw you in the middle of the night before. You're an insomniac?" I asked.

"Nah. I just woke up and can't get back to sleep. It happens sometimes." she shrugged. "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing really. I wanted to get back to sleep right now. But my plans crashed as always. How are you? I feel pretty shitty." I said. Kami stepped forward to the balcony, looking somewhere down.

"I feel fine. Well, if you can yourself fine in the apocalypse." she said, still looking down. She raised her head and turned to me. "How's everything with Tess? I heard you had a lot of arguments these days."

I looked at her with a confused face. Arguments? I don't remember anything like that. Yes, Tess doesn't agree with me sometimes, but we never really had big arguments. Why would Kami even ask about this? Somebody is spreading rumors? That's not good. I never liked schmoozers, even though I met plenty of them in my life. Rumors can ruin a perfect team. And rumors about me even made my situation worse. Or maybe I'm just too paranoid about all this?

"Who said this to you?" I asked. Kami suddenly became a little bit nervous.

"Uh, forget about this. Everything is great then." she said with a fake smile. I decided not to pay any attention to it. I turned back and looked down at the barricade.

It was made of wooden boards. This place was protected with the iron gates and fence before. But once we found a lot of unused stuff in the shed, we decided to make it even better. We fitted all the empty spaces in the fence with wooden planks. After that we decided that we should keep making it stronger all the time. Huge iron doors of garages and the tools completed their goal. But all the barricaders (that's how we call them) still had plenty of work. And they did it great. We didn't have any huge creeper attack in a pretty long time. But the double defense is taking a lot of time. That's the reason why barricaders even went to sleep on their working place. I don't envy Matthew and Brendon, it's probably hard. Right now they co-workers were fulfilling their task on the southern part of the fence. My two buddies used to help them too, but the iron defense near the gates became rusty and weak so yesterday they started to work on it. I looked at them. It was those two, I was pretty sure about it. But once I noticed them, I saw a strange movement next to them.

The boards were shaking, probably being pushed from the other side.

A bunch of creepers were bashing it. I'm not sure how many of them was there because I couldn't look over the barricade. But their company wasn't so small. I could even hear the creek of the boards, as they tilted down and down by the pressure. I winced. That doesn't promise any good. I saw how one of the creeper reached Brendon and grabbed his leg. This guy immediately woke up and smashed the monster's skull with a hammer. He shook Matthew, waking him up. Oh no! One board crashed and fell to the ground, making the free pass for creepers.

"We must help them!" said Kami.

She ran to her room and grabbed her pistol. I took out my gun too and we both quickly got down the stairs. We ran to the barricade as fast as we can, because we know that our friends' lives depend on this. When we approached the place, Matthew was attacked by one of the creepers, but Kami immediately shot it right in the head. Matthew's weapon wasn't with him so he had to fight only with the tools. Everything went worse than expected - few other creepers used the hole in the fence as a passage and already tried to attack us. Plenty of them still were on the other side, waiting for their turn to visit our camp. Those who weren't as smart as the others and had a very short temper for an emotionless monster, started to shake the other boards in order to let everyone else in. One little mistake and our place was in danger. Four people against dozens of creepers. Who do you think has more chances?

"Go and wake up everyone else! We'll deal with them on our own!" yelled Brendon.

"I can't leave you here, they'll eat you!" I replied. But they all only glared at me. Why don't they understand?

"Jesus, Gregory, just go!" said Kami. "If you won't wake everyone up, there will be much more victims!"

I looked at the barricade and then at the sleepy camp, desperately thinking what to do.

[Stay and help the others] or [Go to wake everyone up].

• [Go to wake everyone up]

• Ah tomato!

[Go to wake everyone up]

Episode 2 - Here We Belong [Part 1/6] I looked at the bright moon shining in the sky. The nights are becoming shorter and shorter each da

Sign in to comment in this discussion.